Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• wiki says that mowatt played 40 times this year. I wonder if he has let his contract run out to get a better contract somewhere else
  • wiki says that mowatt played 40 times this year. I wonder if he has let his contract run out to get a better contract somewhere else
    He’s probably waiting to see how Barnsley get on in the playoffs.

• I’ve worked out my preferred line up next season 

Amos 

Gunter Oshilaja Pearce Purrington 

Watson Pratley Matt Smith 19/20 loan Matt Smith 20/21loan 

Matt Smith on loan from Millwall Matt Smith ex ITV football presenter 
  • David Davis as cover for Matt Smith 19/20 loan 
  • We should bring back Matt Smith 1, Matt Smith 2, Paul Smyth and Michael Smith from Rotherham

Then sign Matt Smith from Millwall, Tommy Smith from Huddersfield, Adam Smith from Bournemouth...
  • We should bring back Matt Smith 1, Matt Smith 2, Paul Smyth and Michael Smith from Rotherham

Then sign Matt Smith from Millwall, Tommy Smith from Huddersfield, Adam Smith from Bournemouth...
    And Morrissey?
  • Doesn't directly effect us, but hearing Clarke-Harris to Sheffield United 😳😳
  • cabbles said:
    I’ve worked out my preferred line up next season 

Amos 

Gunter Oshilaja Pearce Purrington 

Watson Pratley Matt Smith 19/20 loan Matt Smith 20/21loan 

Matt Smith on loan from Millwall Matt Smith ex ITV football presenter 
    Surely there’s room in that team for Dr Who’s Matt Smith, if he has time that is?
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Doesn't directly effect us, but hearing Clarke-Harris to Sheffield United 😳😳
    Does that free up Billy Sharp?
  • I’ve heard that Schwartz is heading back to Denmark with another Dane coming the opposite way. No idea who though.
    Any idea who the Dane is?
  • I’ve heard that Schwartz is heading back to Denmark with another Dane coming the opposite way. No idea who though.
    The president of defending?  Or maybe someone who dictates the midfield?
    A swap deal with Brondby for Jesper Lindstrom? Let me dream ok...
    Hopefully he'll be just as good as Schwartz. 
    Shouldn't that be as Great as Schwartz?!.
  • Sponsored links:

• arny23394 said:
    I’ve heard that Schwartz is heading back to Denmark with another Dane coming the opposite way. No idea who though.
    He’s literally just said that he has no idea who it is...
    Was about to post the same.
  • edited May 2021
    Maybe we'll send Ronnie back and grab Evander. That would be nice.
    Great.  Danes.
  • edited May 2021
    Feels like such a Burnley signing
  • Alex Pritchard released by Huddersfield linked with us this morning 
  • edited May 2021
    Alex Pritchard released by Huddersfield linked with us this morning 
    This is exactly what I'm talking about.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!