Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-Match Thread: CHARLTON ATHLETIC v CHELTENHAM TOWN / FRIDAY 2nd DECEMBER 2022 7.45pm KO

Disappointment all around as Charlton played the mighty Cheltenham off the pitch, particularly in the second half, only to be undone by a mistake that let the visiting side’s little striker Alfie May in on the counter. Mind you, two consecutive errors in the first half, almost resulted in the same, only to be cleaned up at the last moment. We live on the edge!

Five league games without a win. We’re hapless in front of goal and it’s costing us. Same old story, and something has to give.

Both youngsters, Ness and Mitchell more than held their own and deserve special mention.

Charlton 0 Cheltenham 1

Comments

• Options
    Looks like a typical shite performance on the face but we were all over them second half. We're cursed 
  • Options
    What

Load

Of 

Chuff.
  • Options
    And before you ask...

SHITE!

• Options
    Just awful. Thank god I've not run out of cider.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only 5 or 6000 thousand to see how crap we were tonight.

The whole country will be able to see on Wednesday.
  • Options
    16th in league one.

Again.

Super.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    What

Load

Of 

Chuff.
    W A L O C?
  • Options
    I backed Sandgaard for a long time and believed he was the real deal. It's now apparent he is a chancer who is using the club as a clearing house for family and associates who can't get work anywhere else. I worry about his ulterior motive for getting involved because it certainly wasn't the best interests of Charlton Athletic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We didn't deserve to lose that. we played some good stuff at times without creating a great deal .
    Mitchell was impressive as was Clare but the lack of investment in the transfer window , up front and in defence , is absolutely killing us. 
    let's hope this so called investor/buyer wasn't there tonight. 
    I'm pretty sure Garner will not be at the club come the Brighton game. 

• Options
    Good he was there!!
  • Options

Spot the wanker
  • Options
    Who are the 2 next to Shitegard?