Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• Options
    Count me in for £20. Please send bank transfer details.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    B, did my payment arrive?
  • Options
    Yes Henry. Come on Chris D and Andrew M?

Okay those who's money went in since Eltham Addicks:
    Blackheath Add
    Henry I
    KBsis
    Len Glover... tho it said LandLover on the banking which really threw me?
    morts genius
    se10 add
    solidgone
    Weegie
    (and the two mistery men)
  • Options
    fantastic numbers everyone.

Qucker everyone pays the more players we'll be able to choose from.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]KBslittlesis[/cite]
    Ok Curb_it I have done my sums & have a total of £1350. Thats up to & including Addick Addict.

RedZed333, I too don't have you down as pledging.

This is marvellous pledging, so please make sure you cough up.

X
    Post #85...

ive no idea if you're being serious or not because you made a joke about nigerian banking but if you want to pay 20 quid do you want online banking or cheque payment?
    Online will do nicely...
  • Options
    I can't attend the first game as I am on holiday but will try to meet someone in the Lib before the next home game (I know Henry, Ollie and Mog's faces so should be able to meet someone there)

Sorry - I don't do internet banking. I am a luddite
  • Options
    good stuff, cheers for organising

£20 from me

happy to bank transfer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I can't attend the first game as I am on holiday but will try to meet someone in the Lib before the next home game (I know Henry, Ollie and Mog's faces so should be able to meet someone there)

Sorry - I don't do internet banking. I am a luddite

Not ideal - do you have a chequebook even?
  • Options
    Need another 80 pledged to round it up to 1500.
  • Options
    Quote Curb_it previous page:

"Len Glover... tho it said LandLover on the banking which really threw me?"

The Norvern monkey at the bank obviously doesn't understand English!

The reference was supposed to say LenGlover shirt!

The important thing is that she has credited the correct bank account though I suppose!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up to Swerve's pledge we at £1440.

Really good going.

If people need to pay cash I'm happy to meet before first home game if that really is the only way.
  • Options
    Money in from GilbertFilbert and Addick Addickt. thank you.

There will be a cash collection first game in Liberal Club, North Upper and the Oak/Anchor after. All areas covered i think.
  • Options
    Quote Swisdom previous page:

"Sorry - I don't do internet banking. I am a luddite"

You and me both!

However it is possible to do a transfer over the phone which is what I did.

Might be worth considering as less hassle for both you and the organisers?
  • Options
    The way this is going we could buy the club ;o)
  • Options
    Am I to late for a tenner? If not put me in for that will pay at the liberal club if ok bren?
  • Options
    No i shall put you down for a tenner. No one;s too late at this stage we are going to keep collecting.
  • Options
    Cheers b.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No i shall put you down for a tenner. No one;s too late at this stage we are going to keep collecting.

Count me in too b
  • Options
    I'll do a tenner too, just I wont be able to give it to you at Bournemouth as I'll be in Austria
  • Options
    Dave Mehmet, is that a tenner???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bung me down for £30. I've haven't been in the Lib before but will poke my head in, before the match on the first home game, and ask for one of you.

Erm if it’s going into a draw and with the ickle chance that I won a seat at the sponsorship dinner would I be able to pass mine to my Dad? He’d love it and I’d probably get tongue tied around the players.
  • Options
    Im not sure on the rules of delegation. I know someone couldnt make it last year but they passed on to another lifer. You'll have to ask our leader AFKA.
  • Options
    Bank details for me too B.
  • Options
    thank you badger for dropping cheque off an oohahh coming in the post! Ha. Thanks lads. Will do my regular bank check in morning. Keep it up peeps.
  • Options
    Oohaah came in the post?

Dirty bugger!
  • Options
    Can you put me and Harry A Muse down for £20, if you whisper me i will send a cheque or transfer cash direct into your account.
    Thanks for organising.
  • Options
    b can you put me down for £20, but put a tenner under my name and £10 under Joe's, I'll sort you out the money against Bournemoth.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    £20 for me please, via online transfer (assuming that can be done from overseas?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Im not sure on the rules of delegation. I know someone couldnt make it last year but they passed on to another lifer. You'll have to ask our leader AFKA.

ok cheers its unlikely anyway. Has your signed photo of Richardson's rear still got pride of place now he's off with Pardew?
  • Options
    Ill give a tenner to you at Bournmouth or one of the friendlies. Don't have paypal :(