Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who say U2 are the biggest band in the world. Are they bollocks . They're shite , that's what they are.
  • Quite right Beds, they're not nearly as big as this lot.

• People who drop/spill their drinks at the bar then ask me to replace them for free. I drop it I pay, you drop it you pay.

Do they think that the alcohol is free and I'm only choosing to charge them out of some sort of sadistic need? If I give it away I'm the bloody idiot paying for it, and I'm not buying you a drink because you can't hold a glass.
  • People who say U2 are the biggest band in the world. Are they bollocks . They're shite , that's what they are.

Whilst I don't particularly like U2, music is a personal choice. :)
  • Stig said:

When people run out of steam when talking and so end up by saying, "I could go on all day about it". No, the reason you've just said that is because you couldn't go on all day about it.

Alternatively people who end a sentence, particularly a question,with a conjunction, usually the word "or"?

I don't like to answer before I know what the choice is!

(I don't wish to be sexist but this seems to be predominantly a female thing).
  • Blister packs that require an industrial grade chainsaw to be opened.
  • Being a Tory supporter and watching Question Time.
  • Being a Labour supporter and watching Question Time.
  • Being a Scottish Nationalist and watching Question Time.
  • Being a Trades Unionist and watching Question Time.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2014
    Going to an awards ceremony and people on the next table loudly chatting and giggling through Simon Weston's speech.
    And not being able to go over and give them a slap.
    That generally annoys me.
  • People that have to follow up a story or something that you have done/just told with "yeah I've done that" and then proceed to give their equivalent story.

It's not a bloody competition. We're not in primary school.
  • cabbles said:

People that have to follow up a story or something that you have done/just told with "yeah I've done that" and then proceed to give their equivalent story.

You could say you've ridden a jet ski off Niagara Falls, and someone will always 'one up' you
  • cabbles said:

People that have to follow up a story or something that you have done/just told with "yeah I've done that" and then proceed to give their equivalent story.

That the art of conversation is dying.
  • cabbles said:

Yeah, I hate that too.
    Except I hate it more than you.
    :-)
  • Ben18 said:

cabbles said:

You could say you've ridden a jet ski off Niagara Falls, and someone will always 'one up' you
    Or tell them you've shagged their sister.
  • Having to use shower gel instead of proper soap. Don't get shower gel, most washes away before you can use it while you are put the container down, and what stays on you can't wash off and leaves you all slimy.
  • Having to use shower gel instead of proper soap. Don't get shower gel, most washes away before you can use it while you are put the container down, and what stays on you can't wash off and leaves you all slimy.

But theres always someones curly clock springs on an old bar of soap!
  • Greenie said:

Having to use shower gel instead of proper soap. Don't get shower gel, most washes away before you can use it while you are put the container down, and what stays on you can't wash off and leaves you all slimy.

It's only your dad's, leave it on his pillow!
  • cabbles said:

You need to meet my manager. He'll try and top and any story or failing that totally ignore what anyone has said.
    But the really funny a bit, he has an incredibly bad memory so when he joins a conversation we all know it will be a variation of about half a dozen stories half remembered and sometimes a combination of these mixed with someones .
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Having to use shower gel instead of proper soap. Don't get shower gel, most washes away before you can use it while you are put the container down, and what stays on you can't wash off and leaves you all slimy.

Your son's even.... still, leave it on his pillow
  • Greenie said:

Your son's even.... still, leave it on his pillow
    I'll give it a go........
  • Curly clock springs

now got tea all over laptop quality
  • MrOneLung said:

iPhone keyboard.

After a row with wife text to say 'are you ok' and got sent as 'are you on?'

Might explain the row.
  • Swimming.

Swimming.

Can come in handy as an alternative to drowning if you're in deep water.

Just keep bob bob bobbing along.
  • Plasters that come on a roll or a strip. FFS, I'm bleeding like Johnnie Jackson here, the last thing I want is to go hunting around for a pair of scissors that I'm then going to have to use with only one hand.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!