Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• JaShea99 said:

People who think it's cool to go out with their top button done up on a casual shirt.

Absolutely this. I'm convinced it was started as a piss take, then a load of sheep copied it thinking it looked cool. Looks ridiculous.
    It is the fashion equivalent of garlic.

Some poor French peasant accidentally put garlic in a meal and pretended that is what they do 'in the city'. Others copied, trying to be fashionable and then someone from the city saw this new fangled garlic being used in the country and took the idea of it back with them and the cycle perpetuated until garlic invaded cooking all due to a mistake as no one would deliberately use it.
  • edited November 2014
    Modern politicians. I know it's very fashionable to label a lot of today's MP's as "Career Politicians" but that is what many of them are. Watching QT tonight the irritant that calls himself Douglas Alexander just sums up all that is wrong in our political system.
    Before you ask, no I do not have an answer but I do have a question, which I have asked before on here:
    If a bunch of old, middle class, slightly mad, middle-aged Daily Mail readers can give our staid system such a kick as they did in the Euro Elections why oh why can't we have a collection of young intelligent people to start a new political movement to get rid of the tired parties we have now? Not mad militant types that rioted outside Buckingham Palace last night but sensible, caring young people who must be as tired of our outdated political system as I am but have the energy to do something about it.
  • People who cook without garlic.
  • Riviera said:

Modern politicians. I know it's very fashionable to label a lot of today's MP's as "Career Politicians" but that is what many of them are. Watching QT tonight the irritant that calls himself Douglas Alexander just sums up all that is wrong in our political system.
    Before you ask, no I do not have an answer but I do have a question, which I have asked before on here:
    If a bunch of old, middle class, slightly mad, middle-aged Daily Mail readers can give our staid system such a kick as they did in the Euro Elections why oh why can't we have a collection of young intelligent people to start a new political movement to get rid of the tired parties we have now? Not mad militant types that rioted outside Buckingham Palace last night but sensible, caring young people who must be as tired of our outdated political system as I am but have the energy to do something about it.

Because it would take years to make any effect on the political scene and by then they would have become: a bunch of old, middle class, slightly mad, middle-aged Daily Mail readers
  • The inconsiderate idiot who through a half full can of beer into my empty recycle bin today.

Presumably they thought it was half empty.
  • Riviera said:

Because they would be patronised, not listened to (no life experience see) and as someone said above by the time they got it moving they would be middle aged.

And unless they were corrupt or already wealthy they would earn nothing like the money that someone or a group of people with the drive, vision, verve and dedication would or should command
  • People who tag their partner or wife in mundane/boring facebook status's.

'Kev is watching Transformers at home with Kelly'.

A) What a boring status
    B) Why tag people in status's who sit next to you and live with you, it goes without saying.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

People who tag their partner or wife in mundane/boring facebook status's.

'Kev is watching Transformers at home with Kelly'.

A) What a boring status
    B) Why tag people in status's who sit next to you and live with you, it goes without saying.

Would be worth reading if they put something like: Kev's upstairs cracking one off. He thinks I don't know.
  • You do. You annoy me.
  • Sponsored links:

• She's lying too as Dave doesn't even eat tomato soup, anyone'll tell you that
  • Cynical people.
  • Riviera said:

Cynical people.

I bet that's not true.
  • Riviera said:

Cynical people.

I bet that's not true.
    Gambling addictions.
  • Riviera said:

Cynical people.

I bet that's not true.
    Gambling addictions.
    I bet you I can stop anytime I want.
  • edited November 2014
    Canada Geese.

Aggressive, self-important gits.
  • edited November 2014

Riviera said:

Cynical people.

I bet that's not true.
    Gambling addictions.
    I bet you I can stop anytime I want.
    Yes, I used to say that when I was addicted to drinking brake fluid.

People who shoehorn bad puns into normal conversations.
    They need a slap.
    Sometimes I'd like to give them one.

• Sometimes I'd like to give them one.

Innuendo. It's so last season.
  • the Quidco advert.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2014

Sometimes I'd like to give them one.

Innuendo. It's so last season.

In yourendo
  • edited November 2014
    Self appointed speed monitors.

Those who, in a single lane, deciade that they alone are going to regulate the speed of all of the cars behind them by going at an infuriatingly slow speed and allowing a gasp of several hundred yards to open up between them and the next car.
  • Christmas and its commercial claptrap!! Humbug!
  • Christmas and its commercial claptrap!! Humbug!

Penguins!

• People who drive up my arse when I'm having fun trying to slow the traffic flow.
  • People who drive up my arse when I'm having fun trying to slow the traffic flow.

Have to say tailgaters are my other pet motoring hate.

But what are you doing kneeling in the road with your trousers down in the first place?
    Frankly, lad, you are asking for it.
  • IAgree said:

People who drive up my arse when I'm having fun trying to slow the traffic flow.

Have to say tailgaters are my other pet motoring hate.
    Well I'm very sorry but unless I do that, you won't understand just how busy I am. Now get out the way
  • Yoghurt based currys.

When the other texts me at midnight saying "are you awake" looking for a lift then tells me she'll get a cab home then (this was about five hours ago)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!