Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Colgate - all mu teeth fell out.
  • Surrogate - Surrey cricketer's wife carries baby for someone else
  • Harrogate - Calum caught doing naughty things in Yorkshire.
  • People sitting on the stairs for the footbridge at London bridge, you are clearly in people's way so just move you prick!
  • Idle loafers who go around scratching people's cars.
  • When you get a missed call from a company and they ask you to call them back at your convenience, except you can't use the number left on your missed calls because it's either withheld or it doesn't accept incoming calls, and the voicemail with the number for you to call is unintelligible because the bloke on the other end was eating marbles when he left the message.

As a general rule I never answer calls from unknown or withheld numbers or any number beginning with 08 anyway.
  • "Cockchafer" (noun): a person who returns a call and desires a call-back but nevertheless deliberately withholds the number.

"Fuckwit" (noun): a person who thinks he will receive a call back without leaving his number leaving no clue as to his identity.
  • Colgate - the mysterious disappearance of my mum's false teeth back in the 80s
  • Louis van Gaal's ridiculous hair
  • Sponsored links:

• For shure.
  • IdleHans said:

Louis van Gaal's ridiculous hair

He looks like he's wearing a stocking over his head.
  • Lettings Agents
  • IA said:

Lettings Agents

They swim in the same muck filled, turgid, stagnant, sewage filled pond as estate agents. Whaddya expect?
  • IAIA
    edited November 2014
    Carter said:

IA said:

Lettings Agents

They swim in the same muck filled, turgid, stagnant, sewage filled pond as estate agents. Whaddya expect?
    What did I expect? That'll be a long story.

Compared to lettings agents - recruitment agents, football agents, advertising agents and estate agents all seem like great people.
  • Cold callers who have a cold. Disgusting!
  • Things that you forget.....I thought of something to post on this thread when I was driving today. It's gone now.
  • When you're driving down a narrow residential road and people have parked their cars on alternating sides of the road, forcing you to drive in a bizarre slalom.
  • People who try and make words trendy, main gripe being 'tekkers'. It's technique you utter utter utter moron
  • The green token charity bin system in Waitrose. You're not actually contributing anything, just reallocating a tiny tiny little bit of money to one cause and taking half the amount away from two others. I hope you can sleep at night!

• Sponsored links:

• Losing to last minute goals.
  • Women who wear their wooly / cotton pyjamas to the shops under a coat.
  • People who speak as if being rich is a crime. It is what a lot of people aspire to be. It doesn't make them tax-dodging toffs who don't care about society!

I'm not speaking from any experience either. I'm a 22 year old student without a penny.
  • The word 'selfie'
  • To be fair that is annoying. As long as it isn't detremental to my chances of getting served in the next 5 minutes, I always let those who have been waiting before me get served first.

I get a thanks 7/10 times
  • To be fair that is annoying. As long as it isn't detremental to my chances of getting served in the next 5 minutes, I always let those who have been waiting before me get served first.

At a busy bar, I'll admit it becomes every man for yourself but in literally all 3 instances I have been the only person waiting to get served apart from the person currently being served.
  • Fiiish said:

To be fair that is annoying. As long as it isn't detremental to my chances of getting served in the next 5 minutes, I always let those who have been waiting before me get served first.

At a busy bar, I'll admit it becomes every man for yourself but in literally all 3 instances I have been the only person waiting to get served apart from the person currently being served.
    There is a well known social and behavioural theory which, simplifying, states that some people have a positive presence and others a negative one and speed of being served (or not) at a bar is a manifestation of this.

In my own case Diana Ross sung a song dedicated to me: I'm still waiting
  • Totally agree Fiiish, id also like to add cockfosterers at the bar who havent got a clue what they are ordering and are asking everyone they're with what they are drinking as they go along
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!