Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Why the hell is it such a strange order of online shopping that morrisons has to ring email and text four times

Yes all I want is

40 brothers cider toffee apple flavour
    40 koppenburg strawberry and lime
    8 bottles or rose
    48 bottles of stella
    And a pack of pork scratchings

No I never forgot to order my -
    turkey with your I just want my booze
  • I've posted on the xmas party thread that I pretty much can't stand one of my colleagues. Today, don't know how the topic of conversation came up, but we got onto education. She said, and I quote "kids learn better manners in private school"

I'm happy to have a chat about the advantages and disadvantages of how to educate your kids, I respect people's opinions either way. I'm literally still angry about it. Probably one of the most disgusting sweeping generalisations I've ever heard.

• cabbles said:

I've posted on the xmas party thread that I pretty much can't stand one of my colleagues. Today, don't know how the topic of conversation came up, but we got onto education. She said, and I quote "kids learn better manners in private school"

I'm happy to have a chat about the advantages and disadvantages of how to educate your kids, I respect people's opinions either way. I'm literally still angry about it. Probably one of the most disgusting sweeping generalisations I've ever heard.

They say Love and Hate are very close

:-)
  • LenGlover said:

cabbles said:

I've posted on the xmas party thread that I pretty much can't stand one of my colleagues. Today, don't know how the topic of conversation came up, but we got onto education. She said, and I quote "kids learn better manners in private school"

Honestly mate, seething. Worst of all it's our xmas party/meal tonight and I have to put up with her outside work hours as well.
  • cabbles said:

LenGlover said:

cabbles said:

Honestly mate, seething. Worst of all it's our xmas party/meal tonight and I have to put up with her outside work hours as well.

Prove her wrong, start eating your dinner with your hands, talking with your mouth full and picking your nose
  • When clicking the option to 'unsubscribe' from an email, leads to anything other than just a page saying "you have successfully unsubscribed"
  • Shit technology that poses as an improvement. Best example is the automatic passport readers being installed at airports. They are slow, inefficient and would appear inaccurate. Absolute crap.
  • LenGlover said:

cabbles said:

But she is right.

;-)
  • Ben18 said:

When clicking the option to 'unsubscribe' from an email, leads to anything other than just a page saying "you have successfully unsubscribed"

When you click unsubscribe from an email from a Company yet it does feck all and you continue getting emails from them!!

Double8Tickets... Do you want Take That tickets... No I'm not a fan, nor do I want to buy tickets from your Company again so I'll unsubscribe... next day... Double8Tickets... Do you want Coldplay tickets... NO I'VE ALREADY UNSUBSCRIBED FROM YOUR MAILING LIST FECK OFF!!!
  • cabbles said:

I must say I agree with her and don't understand why you are so angry

• Sponsored links:

• edited December 2014
    MrOneLung said:

No, kids learn manners at home, not at public/private school.

Exactly... I went to Public School but have still been taught to respect people... hold doors open for others... say please and thank you etc..

It shouldnt be an extra subject that should be taught at school, if anything its lazy parenting not teaching your kids manners
  • Children should be taught manners from their parents before they go to school, but manners and respect seems very much in short supply by many (NOT ALL) under 30's. As you can tell, I am over 60, when as a lad if you showed no respect to anyone, (including police or teachers) you could get a flick around the ear. I am NOT insulting everyone under 30
  • People moaning about cyclists.

Not a cyclist by any chance, are we...? Hmmm...?
  • Places that advertise free wifi, except all they have is a box that your smartphone can connect to, but the box itself isn't actually connected to the Internet. What's the point.
  • Inconsiderate barsteward drivers who manage to take up 3 parking spaces with one small car, there seems to be a bit of an epidemic of them around CAFC on matchdays.
  • Boxing at 2am with a hangover
  • When a new pair of gloves come off the end of the glove assembly line and go for their 1-item quality test;

1.Do they keep your hands warm? Y/N

Then the ones that pass go into bags labelled gloves @ £4 and the ones that fail go into bags labelled Smartphone Gloves @ £8
  • Sponsored links:

• Not being able to eat various bags of nuts, crisps, chocolates etc in cupboards because "they're for Christmas"....

With you 100% on this. There's a box of biscuits in the cupboard that have been screaming "eat me you fat b*****d" for the last two weeks. Thing is, once they're open they won't last more than 2-3 days, which is why we never have biscuits in the house. She doesn't know about the Christmas malteser bars that I've been picking off though.
  • Felt like he beat me up last night wtf is a hangover kicking it at 1030 for
  • The media's stupid trend of coining every day of the week at the moment with a word preceding it

Black Friday
    Cyber Monday

Today's was the best 'anxious Saturday'

The only thing anxious about Saturday was the way we sat back against a team bottom of the league, awaiting the inevitable.

Where do they get this consumerism indulgence bollocks from
  • cabbles said:

The media's stupid trend of coining every day of the week at the moment with a word preceding it

Black Friday
    Cyber Monday

Today's was the best 'anxious Saturday'

The only thing anxious about Saturday was the way we sat back against a team bottom of the league, awaiting the inevitable.

Where do they get this consumerism indulgence bollocks from

To commemorate south eastern I'm going to refer to today as bollocks monday.
    South Eastern shite day. Oh wait, that's every day
  • People who check there phone in the cinema during the film.

Becoming more and more frequent and it's bloody annoying when sat next to them and then the glow shines in your face while trying to watch the film.
  • Web forms that won't let you cut and paste an email address or password. That's the easiest way to get these things right first time!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!