Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Pauline Fowler
  • Mike Bushel who does the BBC sport. Can't somebody teach the midget how to tie a tie properly?
  • Overtaking cars that had only pulled over to let an emergency vehicle by.

Oh wait, that was me this morning. Sorry people I was daydreaming and didn't hear the blinkin' siren at first over me blaring radio
  • People who drive Vauxhall Corsas or BMW 3-series. You really have absolutely no imagination whatsoever.
  • edited December 2014
    People who criticise BMW3 series drivers' :-)
  • "Congestion in the London Bridge area"
  • Carnies
  • People who think that having a nice/expensive car defines that you have achieved something.
  • Sponsored links:

• That bloody Virgin advert.

"People buy your picture at the end of the ride". No they fooking don't. Grrrrr
  • WayneK said:

That bloody Virgin advert.

"People buy your picture at the end of the ride". No they fooking don't. Grrrrr

Don't fancy a picture of yourself riding a virgin then?
  • couples walking slowly during rush hour, on tower bridge
  • Greenie said:

People who think that having a nice/expensive car defines that you have achieved something.

But if you can afford an expensive car, surely you have achieved something?
  • Greenie said:

People who think that having a nice/expensive car defines that you have achieved something.

I've a really nice Honda Civic but I'm a long way from making it, trouble is you get idiots who drive lovely cars yet only have the car because:

(1) Its on Finance... (2) Mummy or Daddy have brought it... (3) Your still living at home and you'll be living at home for a while because you now cant afford to move out... (4) the Car really isnt yours, you work for a dodgy car sales company and you've been simply asked to take the car through the car wash
  • People are morons. Paying more for something which is actually declining in value. If you look at the 2nd hand car market, there are so many bargains. You can pick up a 4 year old Renault Laguna for £6k these days - a perfectly nice car without bankrupting yourself.
  • Greenie said:

I've a really nice Honda Civic but I'm a long way from making it, trouble is you get idiots who drive lovely cars yet only have the car because:

(1) Its on Finance... (2) Mummy or Daddy have brought it... (3) Your still living at home and you'll be living at home for a while because you now cant afford to move out... (4) the Car really isnt yours, you work for a dodgy car sales company and you've been simply asked to take the car through the car wash
    Or they've nicked it
  • Greenie said:

Or they've nicked it
    Please dont nick my Honda Civic... Still paying it off on Finance, would have been worse had my Mummy and Daddy not helped ;)
  • People who take to Facebook to declare that they aren't sending Christmas cards but are giving to charity. Sanctimonious wotsits. Buy all means do that but don't be quite so smug
  • Sponsored links:

• Yet another drop in standards I have noticed, men wearing hats indoors. It's bad manners.
  • MrOneLung said:

Greenie said:

Finance means that a nice car is no longer a sign of status, success or prosperity. I know plenty of people paying 400 odd quid a month for a flash car while still living at home. Priorities all wrong.
  • Succinctly sums up an afternoon wrapping the missus' present that! Arghhhh!!!!
  • JaShea99 said:

MrOneLung said:

Greenie said:

Finance means that a nice car is no longer a sign of status, success or prosperity. I know plenty of people paying 400 odd quid a month for a flash car while still living at home. Priorities all wrong.
    Where are you supposed to live then, a posh hotel?
  • Joining the M25 at Orpington (which i do a lot ) nothing else on the road( very rarely) and the car/lorry on the inside lane does not pull across to middle lane to let you on.I always pull into the middle lane approaching sliproads
  • McBobbin said:

People who take to Facebook to declare that they aren't sending Christmas cards but are giving to charity. Sanctimonious wotsits. Buy all means do that but don't be quite so smug

I thought that they were being lazy or didnt value friendship.
    They can always buy charity cards.
  • Women loitering/getting in the way in the men's section in clothing/department store. Especially at Christmas, there's more women than men. I'm sorry ladies but no, your fella doesn't want clothes for Christmas any more than you want an iron or frying pan, please go away as I'm actually intending on making a worthwhile purchase.
  • People who think a Renault Laguna is a nice car.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!