Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Fiiish said:

That Nationwide advert.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII believe in yoooooooooooooooooooooou

Will never, ever be a customer of theirs purely thanks to that advert.

Thanks for the warning - I like Nationwide a lot, so I will steer clear of commercial telly until it's safe to go back.
  • IdleHans said:

Fiiish said:

That Nationwide advert.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII believe in yoooooooooooooooooooooou

Will never, ever be a customer of theirs purely thanks to that advert.

Thanks for the warning - I like Nationwide a lot, so I will steer clear of commercial telly until it's safe to go back.
    It's on the radio though as well, so hope you enjoy BBC Radio!
  • Curb_It said:

BT. I have never in all my years come across a company that are so absolutely useless. Even when you are dishing out 1000's and 1000's of pounds. I dont think there are enough swear words that i could use right now to explain how i feel about them.

Ok BT is not a general thing but its a good place to put a whinge.

I'd stop making so many calls if you're bill's that high if I were you.
  • People/clients who love the blame culture and will do anything to make it someone else's fault. If you screw up, just admit it.
  • Hate the blame culture these days...

When something goes wrong and gets into the press that an investigation will happen, all it means is the bigwigs will look for someone to pass the fault on to... Just fecking move on, learn from the mistake and FIX IT instead of sweeping it under the rug when you find the right person to lynch
  • Re the above, when people say 'this must never happen again' or 'lessons have been learnt', usually after some horrific child abuse case and then a year or two down the line it happens again.
  • Arriving in the Office with a view to carrying out a task that involves a lot of concentration and thought only to discover that it has turned into a building site for (at least) a day!

• edited December 2014
    LenGlover said:

Arriving in the Office with a view to carrying out a task that involves a lot of concentration and thought only to discover that it has turned into a building site for (at least) a day!

Your Charlton Life weekend score predictions do not count as a "a task that involves a lot of concentration" Len.

:-)
  • Cold festive bakes from Greggs, what a waste of looking forward to something.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Cold festive bakes from Greggs, what a waste of looking forward to something.

I've had one. Your anticipation was misplaced.
  • Sponsored links:

• completely losing the ability to concentrate (with no building site)
  • Fumbluff said:

Wine glasses - listen they either need to fit in the dishwasher or be man enough to be washed by hand without breaking. stupid firking things

If they dont go in a dishwasher then they are not worth having.
  • iaitch said:

Re the above, when people say 'this must never happen again' or 'lessons have been learnt', usually after some horrific child abuse case and then a year or two down the line it happens again.

And the fact that no matter how horrible the incident, the answer, is always, an inquiry.
  • My girlfriends xmas do being tonight and me agreeing to drive to Bromley to pick her up at 2am ages ago, forgetting I've gota be up at 6.30am to partake in an all-dayer of epic proportions involving Forest away and a Kasabian all nighter tomorrow.

The sympathy from her is of course non-existent. "No one makes you go", "you choose to do it", why dy have to leave 8hrs before the game anyway" etc etc.

I love her really.....
  • My girlfriends xmas do being tonight and me agreeing to drive to Bromley to pick her up at 2am ages ago, forgetting I've gota be up at 6.30am to partake in an all-dayer of epic proportions involving Forest away and a Kasabian all nighter tomorrow.

The sympathy from her is of course non-existent. "No one makes you go", "you choose to do it", why dy have to leave 8hrs before the game anyway" etc etc.

I love her really.....

Poor organising if I may make so bold....
  • People who mess up train toilets with paper towels and toilet roll where it becomes unusable. How about we go and mess up their bathrooms at home and see how they like it.
  • Not just train toilets, pubs toilets, public toilets just the same. Makes you wonder about people.
  • Charlton life having threads in the top ten about UFC, WWE and I'm a celebrity. I haven't opened them before anyone asks, but it's embarrassing to think other fans come on here and believe that's what Charlton fans are about.

Now, where's me train timetables...
  • Charlton life having threads in the top ten about UFC, WWE and I'm a celebrity. I haven't opened them before anyone asks, but it's embarrassing to think other fans come on here and believe that's what Charlton fans are about.

Id be more worried about the political ones on here.
  • Sponsored links:

Id be more worried about the political ones on here.
    I agree. It's not like Charlton fans have ever formed a political party...

• I agree. It's not like Charlton fans have ever formed a political party...

You suggesting there should be a WWE tear up between @airman brown and @henry irving ? Don't envy the poor feller that has to talc them up to get them into their costumes....

Fans who live abroad....not proper Charlton, support your local team.
  • Pheasants that don't have a clue.
  • edited December 2014
    Edited - bitter and twisted.
  • Fumbluff said:

Wine glasses - listen they either need to fit in the dishwasher or be man enough to be washed by hand without breaking. stupid firking things

If they dont go in a dishwasher then they are not worth having.
    Apparently 'the kids' are all drinking out of jam jars these days. Because it's hip and "green". The very thought! We only used to do this because we would rather spend the money on booze than glasses. How times have changed, don't know they're born, twenty pence for the meter, six of us round a one-bar electric fire, cannabis WAS cannabis, blah blah blah...
  • Adults who claim to be scared of the dentist. Grow up.
  • JaShea99 said:

Adults who claim to be scared of the dentist. Grow up.

But the Dentist is fecking horrible!!!
  • "We are where we are"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!