Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Mrs AUN using my best moisteurisor.
  • Maybe she's worth it?
  • Oh she is but still, it doesn't grow on trees. She's sly with it though, denies it but if it isn't her I really can't see it being the cats. They don't shave.
  • Oh she is but still, it doesn't grow on trees. She's sly with it though, denies it but if it isn't her I really can't see it being the cats. They don't shave.

No shaved pussy joke, then?
  • edited January 2015

Mrs AUN using my best moisteurisor.

replace it with toothpaste, she'll soon buy her own
  • chappers said:

When people press the button at a crossing and the road is clear!! they cross, I have to stop at the red light while they are about 100 metres up the road!!!

Not indicating at a roundabout!

Also pedestrians at a crossing who don't press the bloody button and delay getting across the road. I've lost count at the amount of times I've got to a pedestrian crossing and 15 odd people are stood there, none of them having pressed the button

Lucky boy, give it a couple of hours and tell her she can have some more.

Lucky boy, give it a couple of hours and tell her she can have some more.

Couple of days at my age fella :unamused:
  • When people brake suddenly along a road. my car doesn't have ABS and takes forever to stop.

People who drive too close to the car in front.

• Sponsored links:

• 40 MPH average speed zones on motorways with not a soul working.
  • purdis said:

Riviera said:

People from Bermondsey who keep having to tell you that they are from Bermondsey even when they haven't lived there for years.

My Mum, she hasn't lived there since it got bombed in the war. She has lived in South Norwood, Mottingham, Plumstead and for the last 48 years Chislehurst but despite that she still bangs on about Bermondsey. She must have been a fetus when she left there.
    Left Coldharbour Estate aged 19 but that's where I grew up and all I can relate to regards my Sarf Londin memories.

Moved up to south Manchester and met a girl, got married, stayed, lived near Stockport for 20 years, moved to Ipswich several years ago.

My kids were born in Stockport but here's the twist - daughter now working in the City and living in Westcombe Park - just a mile from the Theatre Of Dreams that is The Valley.
    Son starts work in the City in September and will likely be living in Hither Green.
    So, the genes have come home to roost.

As regards annoying things:
    Soap that falls apart in the shower.
    Toilet paper that is not strong enough.............

Izal (the stuff they used to have in the school toilets 40 years ago) strongest toilet paper known to man. Could also be used for tracing paper and probably better used for that.
    Alternatively get yourself a softer arse?
  • chappers said:

When people press the button at a crossing and the road is clear!! they cross, I have to stop at the red light while they are about 100 metres up the road!!!

probably the same people who get to a zebra crossing with plenty of time to cross before you get to it but insist on waiting until you've stopped before they start to cross. they get to the other side later than they should and you have to stop for no reason. twats

• Plus the manager has decided that it would be matey to call me 'Paddy-boy' instead of the more usual 'Patrick'. This is enough to annoy, but yesterday as I was stood at the urinals, mid flow, he barged in and slapped me on the back shouting 'How's it going Paddy-boy?', causing a near disaster with the splash back!
  • Plus the manager has decided that it would be matey to call me 'Paddy-boy' instead of the more usual 'Patrick'. This is enough to annoy, but yesterday as I was stood at the urinals, mid flow, he barged in and slapped me on the back shouting 'How's it going Paddy-boy?', causing a near disaster with the splash back!

You could hint at calling him "Bell" for short as that is more matey than Bell-end?
  • More management nonsense....the office where I am currently sent everyday have a 'huddle' every morning rather than a meeting after which they high five each other and shout 'lets go to work!' and 'lets change lives!'
    They then go back to sitting staring at computers all day talking about diets.
    So glad I can sit in a corner leting it all pass me by.....

I didnt think this stuff really happened! What sort of business?

• It's a well known compAny given contracts by the government 4 hElping people back into work......
  • edited January 2015

More management nonsense....the office where I am currently sent everyday have a 'huddle' every morning rather than a meeting after which they high five each other and shout 'lets go to work!' and 'lets change lives!'

Did you see the Property Boom programme showing the Kevin Green seminar on how to be a Property Entrepreneur?
    I've been in business for many years and made a decent and honest living and, fortunately, not come across many folk like him - complete plonker. To get himself in the right mood for the day ahead he yells to himself, "I like being me, I like being me!" - gets him into the positive zone, he says.
  • Sponsored links:

• More management nonsense....the office where I am currently sent everyday have a 'huddle' every morning rather than a meeting after which they high five each other and shout 'lets go to work!' and 'lets change lives!'

https://twitter.com/kevingreenwales
    ........and here he is
  • LenGlover said:

40 MPH average speed zones on motorways with not a soul working.

Average speed zones in general. I'm pretty sure it's just as safe to drive on the motorway at 70 as it is as 50. I'm also pretty sure it's just as dangerous to drive through the roadworks at 50 as it is at 70.

Also, 20mph speed limit zones. Just no, more nanny-state nonsense.
  • Unanswered questions. Caused by management babbling.

Your the boss, ill do what you need me to do, what do you want me to do?

Cue a 100 word load of expansive, nonsensical waffle that does not give any direction.

I hate management and especially clueless senior management.

The best managers in any field are listeners and ones who give clear direction. Don't need to have done the job, just need to know what is needed.

• chappers said:

chappers said:

I must admit I press the crossing button & rush back to my car by my local shops. In fairness it is a git to pull out normally as traffic comes hurtling round the roundabout & gives me no chance drive away.
  • Those 5 second YouTube adverts, has anyone ever bought a Mitsubishi Chelsea Tractor on the strength of watching Holiday In Cambodia by the Dead Kennedys?
  • Not checking before you travel on matchday

The long walk from Jubilee to Bakerloo line at Waterloo

The long walk between Bakerloo line and rail at Charing cross

The long walk between rail and Bakerloo line at Charing Cross

People who jump/fall in front of front of trains causing carnage with departure boards

Trains that travel at jogging pace
  • ads said:

Those 5 second YouTube adverts, has anyone ever bought a Mitsubishi Chelsea Tractor on the strength of watching Holiday In Cambodia by the Dead Kennedys?

When did they come in - pain in the arse
  • Stewards standing in the stairwell in the north upper at halftime and full time.
  • Charlton.
  • The phrase "he's lost the dressing room".
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!