Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Plastic bags at supermarkets. I can't open them and i'm often responsible for queues because of this.

Everyone else seems to be able to just peel the two sides apart. Why can't I?

Plastic bags at supermarkets. I can't open them and i'm often responsible for queues because of this.

I suffer from exactly the same problem. Its so infuriating.
  • Plastic bags at supermarkets. I can't open them and i'm often responsible for queues because of this.

Plastic bags at supermarkets. I can't open them and i'm often responsible for queues because of this.

I suffer from exactly the same problem. Its so infuriating.
    I feel you bro

If you gently stretch the bag handles apart, then the main bit opens up a lot easier.
  • Ben18 said:

If you gently stretch the bag handles apart, then the main bit opens up a lot easier.
    Oh err missus
  • Ben18 said:

Oh err missus
  • Or as Swiss Tony might say 'it's like making love to a woman'.
  • Professor Brian Cox.

Richard Osman off Pointless, specially when he says "Heya" at the start.

Sean Lock

Alan Davies

• Trying to buy a pair of men's shoes that don't make you look like Ali Baba. Underpants that do not have an escape hatch at the front.
  • Hairdressers who feel obliged to talk to you about mundane things
  • brogib said:

Soft shell crabs

• Sponsored links:

• Mexican waves
  • CHARLTON ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB.

FOOTBALL CLUB OWNERS FROM BELGUIM

and now waffles!
  • The home office, if they give Luzon a work permit
  • Hoegaarden
    Django Reinhardt
    In Bruges
  • Brown stains on the bed sheets after you've scratched your itchy arse through the aforementioned sheets... in a German guest house
  • Brown stains on the bed sheets after you've scratched your itchy arse through the aforementioned sheets... in a German guest house

nice, are you sure they weren't there before?

• Catching your scrotum in your fly zip so badly that there is a pinkie bit sticking out on the outside of the zip and then having to pull it back past the obstruction to free it up.
  • Catching your scrotum in your fly zip so badly that there is a pinkie bit sticking out on the outside of the zip and then having to pull it back past the obstruction to free it up.

Is it the frank or the beans?
  • Ben18 said:

Catching your scrotum in your fly zip so badly that there is a pinkie bit sticking out on the outside of the zip and then having to pull it back past the obstruction to free it up.

Is it the frank or the beans?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRuKnb2uuY
  • I think Roly looks a bit like a scrotum.
    Testicles in a toupee
  • Sponsored links:

• Fat people who are the first getting on or off a train and take ages in doing so.

Women in a hurry doing that stupid running thing that is no quicker than a brisk walk but they make about 5 times as much noise doing so.

Old people using self-service checkouts when there's a queue.
  • Intolerance.
  • Xenophobes.
    Especially Belgian ones.
  • Saying 'pissed' instead of 'pissed off'.
    Most noticable recently on CBB with the non American contestants using this expression!
  • edited January 2015

Saying 'pissed' instead of 'pissed off'.
    Most noticable recently on CBB with the non American contestants using this expression!

if they are on cbb they are not "pissed" or "pissed off" just
  • Bookkeeping diplomas. Have been asked to do one at work. Ive never been more miserable in my working life ever. Its just all double dutch to me.
  • Dawdlers...people who never get a move on and always block pavements/walkways. And couple who walk along holding hands and expect you to walk in the road so they can carry on....grrrrrr!

Likewise people who stop in the middle of the street for no apparent reason and then get shitty because you walk into them. In fact people!

I hate this. Pretty much any tourist spot. Or, people that can't f'n walk straight and want to zigzag across the pavement
  • It is double entry bookkeeping not double Dutch ....

Although interestingly (or not) bookkeeping is the only english word derivation with 3 consecutive sets of double letters.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!