Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Going with the dawdlers theme. I'm in the upper west at the Valley, game ends, off my seat quickly as a train to catch. Then get held up by people checking the scores on their phones and either stopping or getting in the way.

Just stand to one side if its so important to know the scores right there and then.
  • Riviera said:

Trying to get your teenage son out of bed in the mornings........

You really should make him sleep in his own bed. If he is a teenager he should have grown out of all that by now.
  • Sounds silly given that i'm 22 going on 23 now but when I was at school during some kind of assignment or practical essay, the wise-kids or eager ones would ask the teacher "What do you do when you're finished?"

I knew the answer everytime - stop trying to let the class know clever you are and shut up.
  • Sounds silly given that i'm 22 going on 23 now but when I was at school during some kind of assignment or practical essay, the wise-kids or eager ones would ask the teacher "What do you do when you're finished?"

I knew the answer everytime - stop trying to let the class know clever you are and shut up.

As a teacher that used to wind me up too as I then had to a) mark their work and b) find them some sort of extension activity. Dragged me away from my cup of tea and copy of The Guardian!

As a teacher that used to wind me up too as I then had to a) mark their work and b) find them some sort of extension activity. Dragged me away from my cup of tea and copy of The Guardian razle!
    fixed for you

As a teacher that used to wind me up too as I then had to a) mark their work and b) find them some sort of extension activity. Dragged me away from my cup of tea and copy of The Guardian razle!
    fixed for you
    Appalling spelling.
    100 lines.
    :smile:
  • Cancer
  • You ok Rob?
  • Lost a long term friend to it yesterday, it finally took her after a 10 year battle. Absolute smasher she was and an inspiration to everyone who knew her.

Obviously never nice to hear of someone passing away to this terrible disease, but 36 years old, 10 year old little boy, husband an absolute diamond. Makes one wonder if there is a god don't it?

Cheers though AFKA pal, I'm okay, just very gutted for her and her family x
  • Sorry to hear that Brogib.
  • Sponsored links:

fixed for you
    Appalling spelling.
    100 Lines Strokes
    :smile:
  • Toilet roll dispensers in offices or pub toilets where the flat pack design of the paper gets out of synch so you have to try and pull a big wad of paper through the small gap.

Also happens to boxes of tissues, packs of wet wipes etc.
  • brogib said:

Cancer

I'm with you there mate. Absolute bastard of a desease.
  • People who try and cut the lanes on the road to save thirty whole seconds. They zoom past on the outside then a few seconds later they're indicating trying to come back in cos that lane is solid too. I don't let them.
  • When a whole set of traffic lights controlling a large roundabout goes out of sync and causes mayhem. How can they not link them all together in this day and age?
  • Robert Peston
    Nigel Slater
  • Paul Morley
  • Reclining seats on aeroplanes. I can buy into this for long haul flights but coming back from Dusseldorf on Friday (1hr 5min flight) the prick in front put his seat all the way back nearly knee capping me. I asked him politely if he would put his seat upright but he ignored me so one hefty slam with the tray did the trick!

Seriously why can't anyone just sit normally for an hour when I am Presdient I will take out all reclining seats on Planes. Oh and switch of them fucking silly matrix signs on motorways telling everyone there is a queue and that we must all do 40 mph and as a result cause the queue to form! Absolutely brainless, useless technology.

Having a bad day so love this thread
  • edited February 2015
    Roland
    Katrien
    Belgium
    Football networks
    Waffles
    Cheap belgian Beer
  • Sponsored links:

• People who cross Sidcup High Street willy nilly and can't be bothered to use the crossings. Lazy chunts.
  • Roland
    Katrien
    Belgium
    Football networks
    Waffles
    Belgian Beer

Oi, that is not called for!
  • Roland
    Katrien
    Belgium
    Football networks
    Waffles
    Belgian Beer

Oi, that is not called for!
    Edited (:
  • Receiving parking charge notices from Apcoa Parking when I have properly paid!
  • Receiving parking charge notices from NCP when I have properly paid!
  • Ebay timewasters bidding then changing their mind.
  • When Frank Skinner picks up a ucalaly
  • Receiving emails with just my name at the top and no greeting (ie no "Dear" or "Hi" or "Hello")

The use of "Belgium" as an adjective/demonym
  • The banter between Armstrong and Lofty on Pointless
  • IA said:

Receiving emails with just my name at the top and no greeting (ie no "Dear" or "Hi" or "Hello")

The use of "Belgium" as an adjective/demonym

IA,

Why's that?

Regards

Dave
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!