Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Yoni Buyens' haircut.
  • Guy Luzon sitting down in his technical area like a frog.
  • Norwich's kit. Yellow and Green - WTF ?
  • Yoni Buyens.

Yoni Buyens' attitude.
    Yoni Buyens' laziness.
    Yoni Buyens having the strength of a six year old.
    Yoni Buyens' running style.
    Yoni Buyens getting a yellow card every bloody game.
    Yoni Buyens arriving to every tackle about half an hour late.
    Yoni Buyens.

I'm not particularly happy with Yoni Buyens tonight if I'm honest, not sure you could tell ...
  • IAIA
    edited February 2015
    se9addick said:

Norwich's kit. Yellow and Green - WTF ?

Norwich. The whole city. WTF?
  • Picking on players just because they don't give a shit.
  • IA said:

se9addick said:

Norwich's kit. Yellow and Green - WTF ?

Norwich. The whole city. WTF?
    Had a couple of very nice Norwich fans in my pub tonight. Speak as you find.
  • Southeastern. 70 minutes from Charlton to Greenhithe after that ****. ******* clueless *****.
  • Assistants in shops who ask you if you want any assistance. Look, you have a uniform and a name tag, if I need any assistance I'll come and ask. Now f*** off!

(not that I'd ever dream of telling a minimum wage shop worker to f*** off, I've done my stint on the shop floor. In fact, the above is what I'd like to say wherein reality I'm really nice and would probably accept said assistance and end up buying something I really don't need nor want).

You go into a shop and an assistant immediately asks if you want any help, no thanks I'm just looking. Then when you find something you want or need assistance you can't find any.
  • edited February 2015
    Greenie said:

Count Arthur Strong
    This a show on the BBC.
    It is without doubt the biggest pile of Dogshit masquerading as a comedy I have ever had the misfortune to watch.
    Whoever wrote it, acted in it, or commissioned it, should be put in a boat taken out to the middle of the channel and sank.
    Utter Bilge.

Well said Greenie, I love comedy but I seriously thought I was missing something here. How this show made the transition from radio to TV is beyond me, the writers are nowhere near the plot.

• Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015
    The Companies House website.

Once upon a time you could go to webcheck, enter a company name or number and look at details purchasing them if you wished.

"Improvements" to the Companies House website make that a distant memory. You just get returned to the blank form you originally filled in.

Wasteful, bureaucratic bastards!
  • The unwritten agreement that seems to be that whenever anyone walks into their office, they are then required to use the saying 'high level' with absolutely everything.

High level requirements, high level description, overview at a high level, high level timeline, high level plan etc...

High level grrr
  • Can you give a high level overview of what annoys you?
  • edited February 2015

The unwritten agreement that seems to be that whenever anyone walks into their office, they are then required to use the saying 'high level' with absolutely everything.

High level requirements, high level description, overview at a high level, high level timeline, high level plan etc...

High level grrr

Don't take it personally Barts...I'm sure it's just coincidence.

;-)
  • LEAN aka Kaizen.
  • LenGlover said:

Once upon a time you could go to webcheck, enter a company name or number and look at details purchasing them if you wished.

"Improvements" to the Companies House website make that a distant memory. You just get returned to the blank form you originally filled in.

Companies House webcheck works just the same as it always has, at least on my computer.

• Jints said:

LenGlover said:

Companies House webcheck works just the same as it always has, at least on my computer.

Lucky you!

I don't know what's gone wrong with it. Everyone in our place is having the same problem so it's not my computer illiteracy.
  • The unwritten agreement that seems to be that whenever anyone walks into their office, they are then required to use the saying 'high level' with absolutely everything.

High level grrr

I'm having a similar hateful relationship with the word "action" in meetings.

"Who is going to take this action?"

"What is the action point?"

"I'll be the action owner"

Do p!ss off.
  • cafctom said:

The unwritten agreement that seems to be that whenever anyone walks into their office, they are then required to use the saying 'high level' with absolutely everything.

High level grrr

I'm having a similar hateful relationship with the word "action" in meetings.

"Who is going to take this action?"

"What is the action point?"

"I'll be the action owner"

Do p!ss off.
    Taking 'ownership'. I think it was called Managing in my day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Going into a shoe shop and when you've decided on your shoe and its size, finding that there is nobody around to help you, ever.
  • Going into a shoe shop and when you've decided on your shoe and its size, finding that there is nobody around to help you, ever.

Going into Regal Sports in Eltham to buy a new pair of Workout (I'm talking late 90's), sitting down to try them on and finding I've trod in dog shit and smeared it all up me jeans! Ffs
  • that bloody message alert on mobiles that sounds like someone whistling ffs!

might have been amusing on the first occasion but now it ain't it's really annoying stop it, enoughs enough.

someone on the bus had it and it kept going off, bloody infuriating, if only trini lopez had been on the bus with his f@cking hammer!
  • That's twitter I think.
  • Nah it's a default Android notification
  • Greenie said:

Count Arthur Strong
    This a show on the BBC.
    It is without doubt the biggest pile of Dogshit masquerading as a comedy I have ever had the misfortune to watch.
    Whoever wrote it, acted in it, or commissioned it, should be put in a boat taken out to the middle of the channel and sank.
    Utter Bilge.

If you think that's bad you need to check out Ruth Bratt and Lucy Trodd. They are absolutely appalling and I have a horrible feeling that they might make it big. When they do, grown men will be begging for the return of Miranda. They are that bad.
  • edited February 2015
    BBC news this morning apologising for the bombing of Dresden.

The only person who spoke any sense was the curator of the war museum in Dresden and he is German.
  • Why we constantly apologising for things that happened in our history.
  • iaitch said:

Why we constantly apologising for things that happened in our history.

Yeh, like kicking the Romans out. What did they ever do for us?

• Social networking.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!