Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Macronate said:

this bloke at work who, last Friday continually made advances towards me for what seemed like hours before having the temerity to throw up on me when I rejected him.

I hope you are a lady.
  • Perish the thought of a bloke throwing up on another bloke eh?
  • My inability to follow a recipe without adding my own touch and royally nousing it up
  • When you wake up with a proper quiff on the side of your head after sleeping and not realise its there until 1pm
  • People who lose wheel hubs and never bother replacing them. Those straight black wheels always look terrible
  • Drivers who stay on cruise control and box you in behind lorrys on the motorway!
  • Half term.
  • Sponsored links:

• Use of the word "hell" as an interjection.
  • The modern trend of young men embracing each other in the most ridiculous hugs upon meeting. What happened to the handshake?
  • Riviera said:

The modern trend of young men embracing each other in the most ridiculous hugs upon meeting. What happened to the handshake?

Where was this? Heaven nightclub?

• Riviera said:

The modern trend of young men embracing each other in the most ridiculous hugs upon meeting. What happened to the handshake?

The only way to keep warm at Wednesday's meeting.
  • Me urine sample bottle leaking in me pocket
  • brogib said:

Me urine sample bottle leaking in me pocket

Takes the piss
  • The label in my pants. Going right up me crack.
  • People who wear wolf fleeces, particularly prevelant in Gravesend high street.
  • Sponsored links:

• Elvis Presley. :-)
  • People who don't care about Charlton being run by a network objecting to non-intrusive activities of a group which does. They should remain dis-interested observers who have no views that require representation, or make up their own group.

• MrOneLung said:

The label in my pants. Going right up me crack.

You should keep your crack in your sock like most people do.

• Coming home to find that the binmen have yet again left the bins on the other side of the road from your house because the lazy cnuts can't be bothered putting them back.
  • The use of the words bonus game describing a match you are expected to lose. It is taking being defeatist to the extreme.
  • Fiiish said:

Coming home to find that the binmen have yet again left the bins on the other side of the road from your house because the lazy cnuts can't be bothered putting them back.

This is easily resolved. Just mention your theory to them that they are all lazy c**** and I guarantee they will never forget which house is yours again.

Personally, my guys are brilliant; up at dawns crack, whatever the weather or time of year, can't do enough for us within reason but as a minimum running several miles per day emptying 1000's of stinking bins and getting dogs abuse from some less enlightened members of the public all for about £15k a year. Guess I'm just lucky.
  • Have to say that my bin lady,yes lady, is excellent makes sure they are empty and puts them back right where I left them.

• edited February 2015

Fiiish said:

Coming home to find that the binmen have yet again left the bins on the other side of the road from your house because the lazy cnuts can't be bothered putting them back.

This is easily resolved. Just mention your theory to them that they are all lazy c**** and I guarantee they will never forget which house is yours again.

Personally, my guys are brilliant; up at dawns crack, whatever the weather or time of year, can't do enough for us within reason but as a minimum running several miles per day emptying 1000's of stinking bins and getting dogs abuse from some less enlightened members of the public all for about £15k a year. Guess I'm just lucky.
    Actually, their BASIC wage is about 25k.

• There are 2 schools of thought for me surrounding those who work on the bins

1 is that they do a rough, shitty, yet essential job and we should appreciate them.

2 is that they are a pain in the arse. Leave a mess behind them leave the ever increasing number of council provided waste receptacles all over the gaff and it will always be the day you really could do without being late they are in the way on your drive to work.

They don't earn terrible money but the fact that job exists is a good motivator to our drop out youth in school to aim higher and get an education unless you want to do that job. Fair play to anyone who does that job, better that than be an estate agent in my book.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!