Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Dennis Waterman. Why on earth does he insist on singing the theme tune to every poxy show he's been in?
    Dennis just stop it!
  • T.C.E said:

Putting a used Dogsh*t bag in the same pocket as my car keys, every b****** time you can guarantee the ignition key will go straight through it......

Get rid of the dog? Or the car? The power is in your hands.
    I thought it was the shit that was in his hands?

• T.C.E said:

Putting a used Dogsh*t bag in the same pocket as my car keys, every b****** time you can guarantee the ignition key will go straight through it......

In his ignition!. Why oh why do some dog owners put the shit in the bag and then leave it hanging on a branch?

• T.C.E said:

In his ignition!. Why oh why do some dog owners put the shit in the bag and then leave it hanging on a branch?

A lot of them will leave it while walking round and then take it as they are leaving and bin it to save walking around with a steaming bag of shite in their pocket.

The others leave it there for poor kids to play dog shit piñata.
  • T.C.E said:

A lot of them will leave it while walking round and then take it as they are leaving and bin it to save walking around with a steaming bag of shite in their pocket.

My point exactly, I would rather trouser a bag and risk forgetting my keys are in my pocket than leave it there for someone to tread in, Be it footpath, park or woodland it goes home with me. Respect for others it's called. It's shame others do have the same respect for me when they switch on a computer. But still that's life I suppose.
  • Fiiish said:

To be fair that is annoying. As long as it isn't detremental to my chances of getting served in the next 5 minutes, I always let those who have been waiting before me get served first.

I get a thanks 7/10 times

At a busy bar, I'll admit it becomes every man for yourself but in literally all 3 instances I have been the only person waiting to get served apart from the person currently being served.
    The solution is to say "I was here first".
    Actually, the solution is for people not to be rude and put their order in before you even though you were clearly there first. The unwritten rule is that if someone is at a bar before you and is not being served, you say 'they were here first' if the server comes to you before them. It's not worth the aggro to intercept someone else when they're ordering their drink even if you're in the right, they could be a headcase.
  • Dirty filthy bastards who don't wash their hands when the go to the Khazi.
    I was in Darenth Valley hospital and this fella came out the trap and left without washing his hands.
    I said to him about washing his hands, he just shrugged his shoulders and carried on.
    What the hell is wrong with people.....and in a bloody hospital.
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

My point exactly, I would rather trouser a bag and risk forgetting my keys are in my pocket than leave it there for someone to tread in, Be it footpath, park or woodland it goes home with me. Respect for others it's called. It's shame others do have the same respect for me when they switch on a computer. But still that's life I suppose.
    ? ?
  • T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

? ?
    Sorry Dave, not aimed at you.
  • Thats cool TCE,I was worried that you thought i was taking the piss out of you and the dogs mate.
  • T.C.E said:

I have 2 dogs, one a very large breed, I take them for a walk twice a day, about an hour each time, I pick up any dog mess in a bag and carry it until I reach a dedicated dog bin. The thought of putting it in my pocket would never enter my head. Why can people not just carry it in a bag or is that degrading to be seen with it?
  • Dog poo in a Gucci or Vuitton bag, have you no fashion sense!!!!!
  • Americans cannot pronounce the letter 'U'. They think it's 'OO'. And that grinds my gears.
  • ross1 said:

T.C.E said:

I have 2 dogs, one a very large breed, I take them for a walk twice a day, about an hour each time, I pick up any dog mess in a bag and carry it until I reach a dedicated dog bin. The thought of putting it in my pocket would never enter my head. Why can people not just carry it in a bag or is that degrading to be seen with it?
    I fully agree ross1, I often walk my parents dog and spend much of the walk carrying poo filled bags.

I have noticed people hang it till they are leaving, I have also noticed people put a poo bag on their hand an pretend to pick it up until I have pointed out that they have missed it and they have had to pick it up.
  • The media saying 'Inter Milan'. It's like saying Chelsea London or Arsenal London.
  • RedPanda said:

The media saying 'Inter Milan'. It's like saying Chelsea London or Arsenal London.

Actually, it'd be like saying Chels London or Arse London
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015
    Greenie said:

Dirty filthy bastards who don't wash their hands when the go to the Khazi.
    I was in Darenth Valley hospital and this fella came out the trap and left without washing his hands.
    I said to him about washing his hands, he just shrugged his shoulders and carried on.

Sorry mate that was me, I had an operation to carry out and didn't want to be late.

• Greenie said:

Did you not stop to consider that this guy may have just shat in a bag, and had it in his pocket?
    :-)
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Americans cannot pronounce the letter 'U'. They think it's 'OO'. And that grinds my gears.

Don't get me started on Americans I could go on all day. Their language shouldn't be called English it should be American.
  • Should you always have to wash your hands after a piss though?

Unless you manage to get urine all over your hands and assuming your penis has not been somewhere it shouldn't have been to be carrying that many toxins it's ok not to wash?

After a dump yes absolutely scrub them paws but pissing???
  • Carter said:

Should you always have to wash your hands after a piss though?

Unless you manage to get urine all over your hands and assuming your penis has not been somewhere it shouldn't have been to be carrying that many toxins it's ok not to wash?

Depends if you scratch your bollocks afterwards.
  • Carter said:

Depends if you scratch your bollocks afterwards.
  • Carter said:

Maybe in those airport toilets where there's no doors... But if you've flushed the chain, opened the door etc then.. Well it's up to you really! I don't wash my hands cos I've peed on them, I wash them cos you should regularly wash your hands to avoid catching colds and such! Especially between the thumb and forefinger, which is the place most people miss according to Dave Brailsford.
  • edited February 2015
    Carter said:

Your old chap has been nestled up inside your pants, you may have had a bit of wee leak out after your previous slash, which may have rubbed off on said member whilst you have been wandering around. So you do have a bit of wee on there, then you touch it, then you touch a door handle which someone else then has to touch.

Or, whether you realise it or not, when at a urinal, tiny splashes can get on your hands without you even noticing ( urine being the same temperature as your body ).

Either way, why is it such a problem to wash your hands - as others have said it prevents other diseases being spread around ?
  • Greenie said:

Maybe he'd had a J Arthur?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!