Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Jim Davidson
  • WayneK said:

Why?

Cos Anna is Millwall
  • Saga Lout said:

a very affective way of getting the point across.

couldve been done without the swearing but I suppose you loose the message without the swearing.

not sure were he got the idea from but its right their in black & white.

whoever you are mate your a genius.
  • Just been told the earliest doctors apt I can get is the 26th March??????????
  • cabbles said:

Just been told the earliest doctors apt I can get is the 26th March??????????

Will it have dropped off by then??
  • faux leather sofas along with cushions made from synthetic fibres ...you sit down with a cup of tea and 5 minutes later there you are having slid down afore mentioned sofa slumped paralel to the floor with tea balanced on your chest and crotch at a level higher than your head ....in order to avoid the above you need the core stability of an olympic gymnast or a pilates guru
  • Having 2 cars, one with parking sensors, one without.
    Yup, you can fill in the general thing that annoyed me yesterday.

Parking sensors kept going off while you were out dogging?
    Easy don't park in reverse, I dont
  • Sponsored links:

• ITV London News leading with Chelsea fans singing racist songs on a tube train, ahead of a story of a woman in labour being attacked and a 6 year old boy being sexually assaulted.
    Not condoning it, but are racist songs really more newsworthy ?
  • Fumbluff said:

cabbles said:

Will it have dropped off by then??
    Will post photo when I get home so CL can tell me if I'm in any immediate danger
  • cabbles said:

Usually about that length of time for me to book a standard appointment with the nurse, and usually at stupid times when I'm at work. I need to book one tomorrow actually, hopefully I'll get an appointment this month.
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

Usually about that length of time for me to book a standard appointment with the nurse, and usually at stupid times when I'm at work. I need to book one tomorrow actually, hopefully I'll get an appointment this month.
    I've just moved to a new area. Trust me to pick the surgery with just 2 full time GPs. Vanburgh practice in Maze Hill was never that long
  • That this interesting & sometimes very funny thread seems to have less posts when we are playing well.
  • People who are texting in busy places and don't look where they are going.
  • People who walk into me when I'm trying to text
  • People who make fun of serious posts on the 'Annoy Me' thread. :smiley:
  • Colin sams. Particularly when he doesn't come up with an exclusive scoop.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

JiMMy 85 said:

People filming in portrait mode on their phones. Especially at a football ground. It doesn't make any sense. Do they also stand their TVs on their sides and wonder why the picture is sideways?

But what if you're filming Peter Crouch or my mate Phil both 6'7"?
    Sure, if you feel the need to film the entirety of your friend's body.
  • The Scottish Government's tax on carrier bags, which seems to apply to paper bags as well as plastic

Scotrail's ban on alcohol in evening trains, including, say, the 9pm Monday train from Edinburgh to Inverness

Scottish people composing texts entirely in their accent (eg "A wis jes back fae shoppie fan u rang")

Scottish people calling me Ken

I'm not far off adding "Living in Scotland" to this list
  • Moving!
  • People who don't understand that slip-roads are meant to be used to either accelerate or slow down to the speed of the road you're going to enter next i.e. the idiots I got stuck behind who either waited until the end of the slip road to go from 30 to 70 or slowed down to 30 on the motorway before entering the slip road. Candidates for being shot in front of their families.
  • Talking of slip roads, the fuds who cannot concentrate when using the Bluewater turn-off. There's always an accident there.
  • IA said:

The Scottish Government's tax on carrier bags, which seems to apply to paper bags as well as plastic

Scotrail's ban on alcohol in evening trains, including, say, the 9pm Monday train from Edinburgh to Inverness

Scottish people composing texts entirely in their accent (eg "A wis jes back fae shoppie fan u rang")

Scottish people calling me Ken

I'm not far off adding "Living in Scotland" to this list

Awrite ya fanny
  • Bunch of filthy sasanachs
  • Wee Aye
  • Your practically french now anyway brogib, we can hate the English together. .......
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!