Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Lazy people crowdfunding as a way of people gifting them money/a business.

Not all crowdfunding I must point out, just the majority of it!!
  • "Gotten"

'gotten' is a middle english word used by Shakespeare, Bacon and Pope, so in my mind, legitimate. It is still used in regional English. As a child in deepest Kent, where there were still people with a proper Kent accent, 'gotten' was regularly used.
    A lot of American like "dove" for dived is original old Emglish grammar.
  • Jeremy Clarkson
    Anyone daft enough to sign a petition demanding his return
    Richard 'brown nose' Hammond
    Crocs
    Ugg boots

Are you me in disguise?
  • edited March 2015

Jeremy Clarkson
    Crocs
    Ugg boots

Are you me in disguise?
    The BBC
    Crocs
    Ugg boots

Ear you go @Algarveaddick mate, that's you all over

; )
  • edited March 2015
  • brogib said:

Tony Blair attending the Afghan Memorial at St Pauls yesterday

oh yes
  • Looking in the Mirror, and were i once saw Richard Gere looking back at me,
    I now see Richard the third. (it really gives me the hump)
  • Richard Hammond full stop.
  • Richard Hammond colon
  • MrOneLung said:

Fat women that constantly tell others that its ok to be big and its unhealthy to be skinny.

Pretty sure its unhealthy to be obese as well tubs.

To go hand in hand with a 'bubbly personality' which actually means an 'I will annoy you until you want to eat your own face in order to take your mind off of what I am saying' personality.
    Some other dating terms and their true meanings

Likes a drink - alcoholic
    Curvy- fat cow
    Likes eating out - greedy fat cow
    Likes nights in - lazy fat cow
    New age - hairy with a smelly fanny
    Seeks knight in shining armour - ex is a f*****g nutter
    Likes to play safe at first - Virgin
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015
    Richard Hammond C**t
  • Ed Balls
  • Bumped Balls
  • Wayne Rooney getting knocked clean out by a tiny jab
  • The name, Skylar. Of all the improbable things to happen in Breaking Bad, this is the only one to shake my sense of disbelief from it's reverie. Whenever I hear it I sit there thinking this is ridiculous; no-one would call their kid that.
  • Mate no name is taboo in America

Al gores wife is called tipper
  • Food companies that put non-biodegradable packaging inside the packet with the express purpose of making the product look like it contains more product than it does.
  • Fiiish said:

Food companies that put non-biodegradable packaging inside the packet with the express purpose of making the product look like it contains more product than it does.

I do the same with a sock in my pants.
  • Carter said:

Mate no name is taboo in America

Wasn't one of the first ladies called Ladybird as well? I love American names. The basic rule is something that sounds like an English surname, a random letter, an eastern European surname then a number.
  • McBobbin said:

Carter said:

Mate no name is taboo in America

Wasn't one of the first ladies called Ladybird as well? I love American names. The basic rule is something that sounds like an English surname, a random letter, an eastern European surname then a number.
    Lyndon B. Johnson's wife was Ladybird Johnson
  • Sponsored links:

• Ladybird Johnson and Tipper Gore are both nicknames

So I'm hearing you say Smith W. Kaczynyczski the 4th wasn't a good name to give to my daughter ???
  • She's grown on me.

that Sunday night feeling when you know you've a tough week ahead
  • Men over a certain age (40 for arguments sake) that have an earring (or indeed multiple earrings). Just why? You're not 20 anymore.....move on.
  • edited March 2015
    Parents that have a new born baby and their first thought when the baby is a few mins old, is not to enjoy the first moments of the new arrivals life, but to take pictures and upload on to facebook.
  • Men over a certain age (40 for arguments sake) that have an earring. (or indeed multiple earrings). Just why? You're not 20 anymore.....move on.

• Yeah the vicar on gogglebox is a tool. No wonder her fella and dog both look like the life has been sucked from them.
  • edited March 2015

The vicar bird on Gogglebox never has some one I don't know or have ever met manage to irritate me more

" a Transgender black person who can't drive " should replace Clarkson on top gear and mean it as a real opinion

God her sermons must be something else

You didn't mention her 30 pairs of wanky slippers, which she manages to "show off" & her dog's penis, which is always on show.
  • People who watch Gogglebox, and then complain about the people who are on it... :wink:
  • Stig said:

The name, Skylar. Of all the improbable things to happen in Breaking Bad, this is the only one to shake my sense of disbelief from it's reverie. Whenever I hear it I sit there thinking this is ridiculous; no-one would call their kid that.

My (English) mate and his (American) ex wife called their first daughter "Jovial"...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!