Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Looking in the mirror, where once i saw David Ginola staring back.
    Now i only see David Dickinson.
  • edited March 2015
    Taps in the gents that fire water at your hands so that water embarrassingly ricochets all over you.

Add to that, hand driers that have no oomph at all so they don't dry your hands at all.
  • Taps in the gents that fire water at your hands so that water embarrassingly ricochets all over you.

Add to that, hand driers that have no oomph at all so they don't dry your hands at all.

or the suspicious wet patch at the front of your trousers........
  • The vicar bird on Gogglebox never has some one I don't know or have ever met manage to irritate me more

" a Transgender black person who can't drive " should replace Clarkson on top gear and mean it as a real opinion

God her sermons must be something else

You didn't mention her 30 pairs of wanky slippers, which she manages to "show off" & her dog's penis, which is always on show.
    And that riduculous Jesus design shirt she was wearing on Friday. She really thinks she is the Vicar of Dibley. She is in pseuds corner of Private Eye for some nonsense she wrote about "What would Jesus watch on TV"
  • Any man who refers to someones 'old chap' as a penis, its a cock, nob etc but not penis, it makes you sound like a Doctor (unless you are a doctor, then its OK)
  • Looking in the mirror, where once i saw David Ginola staring back.
    Now i only see David Dickinson.

Soapboxsam bemoaning his looks on every thread you open.
  • People that are too interested in what i call my penis.

Out of curiosity what do you call it?

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Boris Johnson.
  • Commentators who state that the ball has hit the woodwork. They haven't been made of wood for donkeys years.
  • Or they say its hit the goal frame, its either the post or bar.
  • edited March 2015
    At Nando's when they bought our main courses one mouthful into our starters, no apology, "it's just the way we do things here"
  • People who refer to natives of Belgium as Belgiums. They are Belgian - just as I am English and not Englands.

I thought you were "the Portuguese"...
  • Greenie said:

Any man who refers to someones 'old chap' as a penis, its a cock, nob etc but not penis, it makes you sound like a Doctor (unless you are a doctor, then its OK)

Mine's my festering root
  • People who refer to natives of Belgium as Belgiums. They are Belgian - just as I am English and not Englands.

IA said:

The use of "Belgium" as an adjective/demonym

Great minds/fools.

It annoys me far more than it should.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll say it again.......
    Younger generations that tell the older generations what to wear or what not to wear, while struggling to tie their shoe laces correctly or pull up their jeans. Ask your Mum to help, that's what she's there for. ;)

• My arm fistula
  • brogib said:

Greenie said:

Any man who refers to someones 'old chap' as a penis, its a cock, nob etc but not penis, it makes you sound like a Doctor (unless you are a doctor, then its OK)

Mine's my festering root

I was going to have parsnips for my tea but that has kiboshed that idea.
  • brogib said:

Greenie said:

Mine's my festering root

I was going to have parsnips for my tea but that has kiboshed that idea.
    You better defrost a couple of beef burgers out the freezer

; )
  • At Nando's when they bought our main courses one mouthful into our starters, no apology, "it's just the way we do things here"

At least they bought it for you. I normally have to buy my own in there.
  • People who think a vegetarian would have a stash of beef burgers in their freezer.
  • "If you wanna pass your test in a quicker way then it's *something*.co.uk." Has anyone else heard that stupid radio advert? Is it Fiveways, Friday, Fine Day? It completely fails as an advert as after hearing it multiple times, I still can't work out what they're saying.
  • People who think a vegetarian would have a stash of beef burgers in their freezer.

Ha! What about when I come round for tea?
  • brogib said:

People who think a vegetarian would have a stash of beef burgers in their freezer.

Ha! What about when I come round for tea?

I'm pretending I'm out ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!