Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    French red tape bureaucracy.
  • Options
    The older generation saying "You don't know how lucky you are"

I do. I'm that lucky that i stand absolutely no chance of getting a mortgage unless I win the lottery or someone dies.
  • Options
    Waking up on Thursday happily convinced it is in fact Friday until you get to work.
  • Options
    pulling out a poo crumb only to discover it's attached to a bum hair
    People who don't 'wipe' properly!
  • Options
    Holding doors open for people and they arrogantly glide past your without so much as a nod of acknowledgment or gratitude.

Prevalent in my office full of jumped up twunts. Normally just wish upon them a disappointing sex life for the rest of their days in my head and then get on with my business.
  • Options
    Holding doors open for people and they arrogantly glide past your without so much as a nod of acknowledgment or gratitude.

Prevalent in my office full of jumped up twunts. Normally just wish upon them a disappointing sex life for the rest of their days in my head and then get on with my business.
    Or people who dont leave a door open for you when you are right behind them.
  • Options
    pulling out a poo crumb only to discover it's attached to a bum hair
    People who don't 'wipe' properly!
    Sometimes there just isn't enough time
  • Options
    Or enough paper
  • Options
    People that piss on the toilet floor. I work in a hospital and i've yet to go into the 'staff' toilet and not see a dribbly pool in front of the toilet. Worse still, when they piss all over the seat. WHY?
  • Options
    Old people that think it is ok to queue jump, when they only have a hand basket, and walk past you as thought you were invisable, making it absolutely clear that they saw you, but are trying at all costs to avoid eye contact. I always make a point of saying in a sarcastic tone 'it's ok, you must be in a hurry, why don't you go in front?'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People that piss on the toilet floor. I work in a hospital and i've yet to go into the 'staff' toilet and not see a dribbly pool in front of the toilet. Worse still, when they piss all over the seat. WHY?
    toilets that have a 'violent' flush system which splashes the seat with clean water but makes it look like you've pi$$ed all over the seat somehow.

especially when the toilets are busy there is a queue and you know the next person thinks badly of you for seeing the wet seat!
  • Options
    Estate Agents.
  • Options
    Old people that think it is ok to queue jump, when they only have a hand basket, and walk past you as thought you were invisable, making it absolutely clear that they saw you, but are trying at all costs to avoid eye contact. I always make a point of saying in a sarcastic tone 'it's ok, you must be in a hurry, why don't you go in front?'
    I tell them to get the .... to the back of the queue.
  • Options
    Estate Agents.
    Absolutely. Greedy people who have almost single handedly caused the house price problems.
  • Options
    Cowboy builder programs on TV and the whinging, gullible "victims" who appear on them!
  • Options
    When your in the toilet and someone knocks on the door saying "whose in there?".Yes, a burglar need a shit so decided to stroll into a strangers house!So annoying!
  • Options
    Pulling out a bogie only to discover it was attached to a nose hair.
    I love that. I wag it about on it's hair and smile to myself.
  • Options
    Drinking a pint of slops in The Lib for a £15 bet, giving the proceeds to a local charity and then missing a week of work because of alcohol poisoning...
  • Options
    Pulling out a bogie only to discover it was attached to a nose hair.
    I love that. I wag it about on it's hair and smile to myself.
    I hope you pluck the gilbert before eating it!
  • Options
    Goalkeepers shouting at their defence after every save.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    keepers shouting at their defence after they let one through their legs
  • Options
    The word 'sex-wee' instantly makes me want to punch the wit-devoid person who used it in a post.
  • Options
    White wine hangovers.
  • Options
    White wine hangovers.
    with you on that today!

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Having a shocker today. Happy hour gone wrong.
  • Options
    Having a shocker.
    wagamama for lunch? you best not feel like that this time next week!!

• Options
    Im not sure I'm even able for food.... yet.

God no, could you imagine lugging boxes like this. Wrong.

• Options
    Having a hangover when you haven't been out and haven't had a drink
  • Options
    midweek drinkers-irresponsible
  • Options
    Having a hangover when you haven't been out and haven't had a drink
    Alledgedly!!