Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• That Valleypass doesnt actually tell you when the stream starts
  • The recent trend for people to refer to pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca simply as A-Z.  I keep thinking there might be a new vaccination created by the local streetmap publishers.

If you're going to be lazy, can you at least be really lazy and miss out the hyphen that doesn't exist in their name anyway. Thank you.
  • When someone tweets a clip of a goal, you watch it, then sit through 20 seconds of watching the players celebrate before you get to see a replay, if you do at all.
  • Stig said:
    The recent trend for people to refer to pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca simply as A-Z.  I keep thinking there might be a new vaccination created by the local streetmap publishers.

If you're going to be lazy, can you at least be really lazy and miss out the hyphen that doesn't exist in their name anyway. Thank you.
    Agree....whenever I hear it I get worried that we have a rapper leading the charge against the pandemic. 
  • edited January 2021
    My wife has just got home from having to pick something up at the shops

Accidentally dropped a receipt on the floor as she got out of the car

Got fined £90 for littering by some jobsworth from Medway Council before she got a chance to pick it up!!
  • Technology; computers, machinery controlled by computers, MS Teams, CAD software and anything with a chipset.
    I spend my working life turning devices off and on again. They might be a lot brighter than me but at least I function year in year out without any updates or bits just not bothering to function for no apparent reason. (although give the last one a bit of time.)

• Visiting Mum to find she has bought something called 'Shea butter' toilet rolls.
    As a result the bathroom now stinks like the whole of my Gran's house.

Who oversees the manufacture of this stuff and thinks it's a good idea/smell?
  • People daring me to share a Facebook post. As soon as I read that, I think 'bollocks to sharing that'
  • Kyrgios serving underarm on set point. Its just not tennis. 
  • I like Jacob's cream crackers, but why do they shatter so on first bite?

I'd estimate that for every 25% secured in the mouth there'll be 50% on the floor and the other 25% stuck to the front of your shirt ... or is that just me?   :/
  • Sponsored links:

• I like Jacob's cream crackers, but why do they shatter so on first bite?

I'd estimate that for every 25% secured in the mouth there'll be 50% on the floor and the other 25% stuck to the front of your shirt ... or is that just me?   :/
    Think you should have put this on the getting old thread mate. I dont have a problem!
  • "Nobody else has complained"
  • after being served an off pint

"Well it looks all right to me"
  • IdleHans said:
    "Nobody else has complained"
    Sounds almost exactly like every chef in Kitchen Nightmares
  • The last 3 posts have made me laugh soooo much.
  • Carter said:
    IdleHans said:
    after being served an off pint

"Well it looks all right to me"
    When I was still trying to impress the woman who is now Mrs Carter we had gone for a bite for lunch at a Chatham pub. They had served me a pint of Stella that was short. Them and me have previous for this, they would serve it just short I'm positive to entice an argument and it wasn't one of those continental glasses that allows for head. 

Anyway they did this trick and me not wanting to come across as a raving madman I didnt create, not at first anyway. 

When Mrs Carter went to the toilet I did too and stuck my index finger up my arse, picked the pint of Stella up went to the bar and called the barman, the shylock pourer, and with my finger on the rim of the glass asked him to smell it as it was off. He took a deep sniff and his face screwed up, loudly announced that the Stella was off and that he'd give me a refund or another pint of my choosing 
    Remind me to never, ever get on the wrong side of @Carter!
  • Sponsored links:

• I am gonna start calling Carter 'The Postman' as he never fails to deliver.
  • edited February 2021
    Quality Carter.

Tbf I’ve been a few first dates where I’ve ended up sniffing a rim.
  • Danny Dyer, the poor man's Ray Winstone, trailing his shitty game show which appears to be called "The Waw"
  • haven't been able to get a haircut for months now. Yet I've just seen one of my neighbours having a dog grooming van come over. How is that allowed?? 

...*inner thought* 'hmm, I might see what the prices are like, dogs hair can't be all that different to humans'...
  • haven't been able to get a haircut for months now. Yet I've just seen one of my neighbours having a dog grooming van come over. How is that allowed?? 

...*inner thought* 'hmm, I might see what the prices are like, dogs hair can't be all that different to humans'...
    I’ve cut my own hair (what’s left of it) for years with clippers.

My wife and daughter dared me to grow my hair at Christmas so haven’t cut it since Xmas Eve.

Looking more like this guy, (Schwoz from Henry Danger, a kids show she watches) every day

My wife and daughter dared me to grow my hair at Christmas so haven’t cut it since Xmas Eve.

Looking more like this guy, (Schwoz from Henry Danger, a kids show she watches) every day

Captain man and kid danger 

mine is looking like Justin Bibers hair when he first broke into the pop scene but with a receding hairline and a mullet. If anything the top of my head is looking a bit canine now. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!