Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• iaitch said:
    Does she eat cheese before bedtime AUN? 
    Funnily enough she had two massive cheese and tomato toasties for her tea last night.
  • Macronate said:
    Anybody have any info about a droning, siren like noise sounding over Barnehurst/Bexleyheath which woke us up about 5 this morning? So annoying.

Fortunately, managed to get back to sleep once it finally stopped and then proceeded to have a full blown conversation with a baby alligator 🐊 (in my dream).
    My missus had a chat with a lion in hers last night, he told her it was our responsibilty to feed him, and we were really worried because we know we couldn't afford all the meat he would eat... 🥩🥩🥩 

Mrs AUN chats more in her sleep than she does when she’s awake (which is often a blessing) and last night was no different although I got the added pleasure of being kicked as she tried to get a wasp the size of a crow from under the duvet. She settled down after I told her it had gone as it was past its bedtime.

At what age is it appropriate to move to separate bedrooms? Asking for a friend....

At 48 I’ve considered it mate.
  • Same subject as I commented on before,headlines in newspapers that no one gives a toss about,Todays Gem in the sun,the earth shattering,future changing,news that a member of Little Mix has had her ring stolen,really,how many people actually give a monkeys.(wonder how the Katie Price baby making holiday is going)
  • edited May 2021
    People who put fuel in their cars at a pump that takes payment and then go off to pay in the shop .
    Cut them some slack, may need a receipt. Lady at Shell told me not available with "pay at pump". 

If people are waiting behind me after fuelling, I always, if possible, move away from the pump, park (normally straight ahead of me), toddle in and pay. Those that don't, go shopping, visit the khazi, grab a coffee - really pee me off.
  • Peloton adverts.
  • Macronate said:
    Anybody have any info about a droning, siren like noise sounding over Barnehurst/Bexleyheath which woke us up about 5 this morning? So annoying.

Fortunately, managed to get back to sleep once it finally stopped and then proceeded to have a full blown conversation with a baby alligator 🐊 (in my dream).
    My missus had a chat with a lion in hers last night, he told her it was our responsibilty to feed him, and we were really worried because we know we couldn't afford all the meat he would eat... 🥩🥩🥩 

Mrs AUN chats more in her sleep than she does when she’s awake (which is often a blessing) and last night was no different although I got the added pleasure of being kicked as she tried to get a wasp the size of a crow from under the duvet. She settled down after I told her it had gone as it was past its bedtime.

At what age is it appropriate to move to separate bedrooms? Asking for a friend....

At 48 I’ve considered it mate.
    spooky, very similar age, and just done it a friend has just done it. He told me its great!
  • Peloton adverts.
    I'll second that. 
  • edited May 2021
    Peloton adverts.
    Peloton devices injuring and killing small children and pets.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/peloton-recalls-treadmills-after-death-of-child-xdhdcs3mc
  • Same subject as I commented on before,headlines in newspapers that no one gives a toss about,Todays Gem in the sun,the earth shattering,future changing,news that a member of Little Mix has had her ring stolen,really,how many people actually give a monkeys.(wonder how the Katie Price baby making holiday is going)
    Read this comment and...
  • Sponsored links:

I’d be interested in Little Mix’s rings
    ..... waited for this comment 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Same subject as I commented on before,headlines in newspapers that no one gives a toss about,Todays Gem in the sun,the earth shattering,future changing,news that a member of Little Mix has had her ring stolen,really,how many people actually give a monkeys.(wonder how the Katie Price baby making holiday is going)
    Read this comment and...

....wonder why thickandthin63 reads such a vacuous shitrag as the Sun?
  • Aguero on QPR, 10 years at City and the future | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

3.45 mins onwards.  Tyler gets caught up in his own importance.

The Wilkinson's frame was great start, but I especially like how Tyler adds to the cringe-fest by offering to sign the back.

Credit to Aguero.  "Oh, is good."

• MrOneLung said:
    Same subject as I commented on before,headlines in newspapers that no one gives a toss about,Todays Gem in the sun,the earth shattering,future changing,news that a member of Little Mix has had her ring stolen,really,how many people actually give a monkeys.(wonder how the Katie Price baby making holiday is going)
    Read this comment and...

....wonder why thickandthin63 reads such a vacuous shitrag as the Sun

I buy it for the wife,I buy the mail,but only for the puzzle page,what paper do you read.
  • Channel 5 Saturday Night "kiss a royal arse shows"  HM The Queen all day long. The rest are just self entitled whining mis-fits
  • MrOneLung said:
    Read this comment and...

I buy it for the wife,I buy the mail,but only for the puzzle page,what paper do you read.

I buy the Mirror on the days when I’m at work so I have a sudoku to do on my dinner break. If I have the time I might read the football pages but mostly I just give it away to whichever con who asks for it.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Read this comment and...

I buy the Mirror on the days when I’m at work so I have a sudoku to do on my dinner break. If I have the time I might read the football pages but mostly I just give it away to whichever con who asks for it.
    What about the newspaper?

Proper slag me.
  • iaitch said:
    Funnily enough she had two massive cheese and tomato toasties for her tea last night.
    People who call dinner tea
  • clb74 said:
    iaitch said:
    People who call dinner tea

What can I say, we’re just so uncouth up here.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    Read this comment and...

Judging by the papers we buy,our political opinions differ,but I share your disdain for the press,My wife loves the sun,I go straight to the sports page(you cant miss the front page),which to be fair is ok.As i said I buy the Mail for the puzzles,as someone with a few problems and advancing years,very important to keep the grey matter ticking over,Littlejohn ok sometimes,but do enjoy Martin Samuel and Oliver Holt.The rest of the Mail is really to be avoided by anyone feeling a bit down,as within 2 pages you will be over the edge.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Read this comment and...

A family friend uses the old "I buy for the crossword" excuse for giving money to nazis  ;) So we bought her a book of Daily Mail crosswords from a charity shop, and told her if we saw her with a Fail at any point in the next year we wouldn't talk to her any more...  :D   
  • Sat in a hospital car park waiting for my mum and a woman is parked opposite me with the engine running. After about 20 minutes she decides to turn the engine off and go get a ticket. Why would you not turn the engine off the moment you parked?
  • Talal said:
    Sat in a hospital car park waiting for my mum and a woman is parked opposite me with the engine running. After about 20 minutes she decides to turn the engine off and go get a ticket. Why would you not turn the engine off the moment you parked?
    Heating 
  • Talal said:
    Sat in a hospital car park waiting for my mum and a woman is parked opposite me with the engine running. After about 20 minutes she decides to turn the engine off and go get a ticket. Why would you not turn the engine off the moment you parked?
    Probably got the aircon and radio on.
  • Really don't need heating or air con on today and only the ignition needs to be on for the radio. Unless it's freezing or boiling I think it's unnecessary. 
  • Its a pain in the arse when people leave their cars running for an age - Partly because even when they do eventually bugger off or turn it off, you can still hear it ringing in your ears for a few minutes afterwards.
  • It may seem I am obsessed with crap on the front pages,well I am,todays life changing Sun front page(not Nick Knowles job being saved by the Sun)is Irina (no me neither) dating Kanyu ,see page 11,why ffs would anyone have the slightest interest in the ex Mr.Kardashians new slapper .
  • It may seem I am obsessed with crap on the front pages,well I am,todays life changing Sun front page(not Nick Knowles job being saved by the Sun)is Irina (no me neither) dating Kanyu ,see page 11,why ffs would anyone have the slightest interest in the ex Mr.Kardashians new slapper .
    Ermmm....tandt we are talking about The Sun here.....which by any stretch of the imagination, isn’t really a newspaper in the truest sense of the word.
  • Talal said:
    In London that’s illegal. Where were you?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!