Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Should have put his windows through 
  • Does remind me of an incident years ago that makes me cringe a little bit Canters.

My Dad got attacked out the front of the house one afternoon, simply because he asked these two kids (working on a moped in the alley next to the drive) to move a spanner because he didnt want it falling on my Mums car.

Police were fucking useless in the aftermath, they even had the moped yet gave it back to the kid that didnt get involved because he "claimed" that he didnt know who the other boy was that was helping him, and ultimately left my Dad in hospital.

I came home though a few days after and there was this unmarked car parked across our drive - I've walked in the house and as I'm opening the living room door I'm already asking: "what twat has inconsiderately parked across our drive"

Find myself facing some police detective, asking if his parking is a problem for me...

As a result I've quickly beaten a retreat straight back out the room :D
  • Gribbo said:
    The amount of shagging on anything that is made by Netflix. I'm no prude but ffs it's even in documentaries. I tried to start on Age Of Samurai last night, 15 minutes in and they're at it....
    Mate Age of Samurai is one of the best docs I’ve seen. The whole thing is so well done from the small bits of acting to the graphics. I absolutely loved it.
  • Gribbo said:
    The amount of shagging on anything that is made by Netflix. I'm no prude but ffs it's even in documentaries. I tried to start on Age Of Samurai last night, 15 minutes in and they're at it....
    Mate Age of Samurai is one of the best docs I’ve seen. The whole thing is so well done from the small bits of acting to the graphics. I absolutely loved it.
    Yeah, I'm sticking with it and watching it again tonight
  • edited October 2021
    Absolute Cnuts that park like this. This is the underground car park for our flat. Bay 89 is the space assigned to our flat and that we pay for in our rent. We come back from a couple nights away and this is what we come back to. 

No other parking nearby 
    Can't you grant their wishes and disable the cnut?
    Bottle of cooking oil over the windscreen
  • Been 17 Celsius all weekend and 95% of people are dressed like its winter.
    Ffs its shorts and t shirt weather 
  • Absolute Cnuts that park like this. This is the underground car park for our flat. Bay 89 is the space assigned to our flat and that we pay for in our rent. We come back from a couple nights away and this is what we come back to. 

No other parking nearby 
    Can of brake fluid tipped on the bonnet will give him or her a reminder to be careful where they park in future. Or be typical British and leave a polite message under the wipers. 
  • clb74 said:
    Been 17 Celsius all weekend and 95% of people are dressed like its winter.
    Ffs its shorts and t shirt weather 
    Early menopause?  :D
  • Absolute Cnuts that park like this. This is the underground car park for our flat. Bay 89 is the space assigned to our flat and that we pay for in our rent. We come back from a couple nights away and this is what we come back to. 

No other parking nearby 
    I reckon someone in 91 has stitched him up and parked half in 91 and half in 90. Leaving 90 to park half in 90 and half in 89.

91 has then buggered off and made 90 look the bad guy 🤣 I've seen it on curb your enthusiasm.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2021
    Spaghetti. 

Not the taste but its inadequacy as a sauce delivery medium and being a splatery high risk food. 
  • Dubai

Why would anyone visit it?
  • Dubai

Why not visit it ? 
  • Dubai

not for everyone, and perhaps lacking a bit of culture, but an experience on many levels.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Dubai

Why not visit it ? 
    Not for me - last place on earth I want to visit. Soulless and not a fan of the human rights.
  • edited October 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• Dubai

To hunt down Matt Southall?
  • edited October 2021
    MrOneLung said:
    Dubai

Why not visit it ? 
    Not for me - last place on earth I want to visit. Soulless and not a fan of the human rights.
    There's a lot of earth I'd suggest you avoid then.

Pretty much all of Asia and the Middle East, oh yeah large parts of South America and Africa too. 

Yeah you just keep to Europe, America and Canada and you should be fine.
  • Isnt that Super Dave Osborne?!
  • Self proclaimed life and soul of the party types.  They tend to be a right nuisance.  
  • Dazzler21 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Dubai

Why not visit it ? 
    There's a lot of earth I'd suggest you avoid then.

Pretty much all of Asia and the Middle East, oh yeah large parts of South America and Africa too. 

Yeah you just keep to Europe, America and Canada and you should be fine.
    All those places are just like Dubai aren't they? 
  • I was looking at prices for London zoo and notice that their membership fee is cheaper if you pay by direct debit monthly, rather than pay a one off fee.
    I've always thought it was cheaper in general to pay outright if you can afford it? Since when did paying for something over 12 months become the better option? Confused by this more than annoyed but couldn't find a suitable thread to vent.

• I was looking at prices for London zoo and notice that their membership fee is cheaper if you pay by direct debit monthly, rather than pay a one off fee.
    I've always thought it was cheaper in general to pay outright if you can afford it? Since when did paying for something over 12 months become the better option? Confused by this more than annoyed but couldn't find a suitable thread to vent.

it's an annual DD, not a monthly one
  • rina said:
    I was looking at prices for London zoo and notice that their membership fee is cheaper if you pay by direct debit monthly, rather than pay a one off fee.

it's an annual DD, not a monthly one
    What does that mean sorry?
  • I can’t tell if this is a ‘whoosh’ or not but surely you didn’t think it was £220 one off or £175 a month??
  • edited October 2021
    JaShea99 said:
    I can’t tell if this is a ‘whoosh’ or not but surely you didn’t think it was £220 one off or £175 a month??
    I didnt think it was 175 a month. But can't get why I can't pay 175 as a one off payment, its not an option. I'm obviously being a dumbass 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!