Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Notice the fine example of womanhood,Katie Price is up in court again,I am anticipating another slap on the wrist which will really tip me over the edge.
    Whatever does it for you :wink:
  • iaitch said:
    Will she be playing the 'I have a handicapped son who relies on me' card?
    No doubt,and when she walks away free again she will probably piss off to Thailand.
  • edited March 2022
    Buses that dont use the pissing bus lane thats available to them

Instead they use the main road, slowing everyone down behind them, whilst the bus lane sits empty.

Bus Drivers should be fined if they're caught not using them.

Same as how any other vehicles get fined if they're caught driving in one when its available
  • Here we go,Katie F----ing Price,broke up with her fiance,no doubt a sob story for the court,to keep her out of jail.
  • The Wagatha Christie saga.

What a huge waste of money and resources.  One recent ten hour legal session cost £500 a minute and the total bill at the conclusion will amount somewhat north of 2 million pounds. 

Tell you what girls, this ain't gonna prove anything and in reality nobody cares.  Put that spare cash of yours in the Ukrainian appeal and continue the bitching on Twitter for free.  At least some good will come of it and you'll still get the attention you crave.   

Absolutely agree,two women who had they not married rich footballers,nobody would ever have heard of them.Total waste of time ,nobody gives a toss,the lawyers must be pissing themselves,and thankful that such ridiculous spats exist.
  • Ordering a drink in a pub and whoever behind the ramp asks for the money first, just pour the pint and then ask for payment 
  • Shag said:
    Ordering a drink in a pub and whoever behind the ramp asks for the money first, just pour the pint and then ask for payment 
    Particularly infuriating if you're a Guinness drinker.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2022
    Another thing about commentators is when they work themselves into a sexual frenzy about certain players: 'RONALDOOOOOOO!!!!!!' Even if the shot harmlessly ricocheted off his arse.
  • Shag said:
    Ordering a drink in a pub and whoever behind the ramp asks for the money first, just pour the pint and then ask for payment 
    Does this happen?
  • Been trying to book a flight home from Auckland at the end of a cruise, it’s taken around 3 weeks, mainly because Covid and New Zealand is still shut and there’s only around 10 flights a day scheduled at the moment, but this should increase. The cruise finishes on the 12th January 2023, travel agent books flight home for the 15th, at least he’s admitted the mistake and trying to rebook the correct date.
  • Been trying to book a flight home from Auckland at the end of a cruise, it’s taken around 3 weeks, mainly because Covid and New Zealand is still shut and there’s only around 10 flights a day scheduled at the moment, but this should increase. The cruise finishes on the 12th January 2023, travel agent books flight home for the 15th, at least he’s admitted the mistake and trying to rebook the correct date.
    It would really annoy me being stuck in somewhere as awful as New Zealand ;)
    Would absolutely love it, but the cruise is 73 nights and the wife is insisting we come home immediately after, I did suggest that we enjoy New Zealand for an additional few days, the language wasn’t repeatable, so I took the answer to be no.😀
    Yeah. Spare a thought for poor @CharltonKerry:

😉
    Would absolutely love it, but the cruise is 73 nights and the wife is insisting we come home immediately after, I did suggest that we enjoy New Zealand for an additional few days, the language wasn’t repeatable, so I took the answer to be no.😀
    Just slap her round the face a few times Will Smith style (I dont condone violence), ask if she's woken up yet and show her images of a typical Estate here in England - She's in fricking New Zealand - Why the hell would you want to rush back to this place!! :D
    Just slap her round the face a few times Will Smith style (I dont condone violence), ask if she's woken up yet and show her images of a typical Estate here in England - She's in fricking New Zealand - Why the hell would you want to rush back to this place!! :D
    I’m not that brave😀, 
  • edited March 2022
    iainment said:
    Shag said:
    Does this happen?
    Happened to me in the Bull at Chislehurst a few years ago.

Also at Epsom races more recently.
  • Happened to me at a music festival as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ve never known it in a pub in the 50+ years I’ve been using them. At an event I can understand it though. I’d stop using a pub if it did that,
  • A gentleman earlier insisting we call the police after "Bowyer lunged" at him causing him to fall from his electric scooter into the road (yes he was on the pavement) 
    Not a problem to me as I show him both the dog and I are wearing camera's and his injuries to his hands are scuffs from the tarmac and audio proves Bow didn't even bark at him let alone lunge at him, although I was guilty of throwing a few f**** about.
    Strangely he changed his mind as "They probably have better things to do"
    I saved the recording just in case. ;) 
  • edited April 2022
    The fact we have to play a pissing game with companies over a renewal plan

Broadband | Breakdown Cover | Car Insurance etc.

I know they wont make any money off the mugs, but bloody well just give the honest price to begin with, and save a pointless 10min call on the phone for everyone bloody well involved - Should be bloody illegal.
  • The fact we have to play a pissing game with companies over a renewal plan

I know they wont make any money off the mugs, but bloody well just give the honest price to begin with, and save a pointless 10min call on the phone for everyone bloody well involved - Should be bloody illegal.
    Agreed.  But this should improve in the near future with new rules being implemented.

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/press-releases/fca-confirms-measures-protect-customers-loyalty-penalty-home-motor-insurance-markets
  • The fact we have to play a pissing game with companies over a renewal plan

Agreed.  But this should improve in the near future with new rules being implemented.

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/press-releases/fca-confirms-measures-protect-customers-loyalty-penalty-home-motor-insurance-markets
    Cheers - I thought those rules had already been implemented, was what annoyed me more.
  • That poxy YouTube advert for Qatar tourism. I've blocked it several times but it keeps coming back.  I'm never coming to your fucking soulless country, fuck the fuck off
  • iainment said:
    I’ve never known it in a pub in the 50+ years I’ve been using them. At an event I can understand it though. I’d stop using a pub if it did that,
    I know one pub in the city that tells new inexperienced bar staff to do it because they get all flustered and don’t know what to do if someone’s already drinking their pint and their card is declined 
  • Should be used to it by now, but the way that SKY advertise its games

Man City vs Liverpool... TITLE DECIDER

Erm, no it isnt... Neither team can win the League if they win tomorrow, so if a side wins, then yes it'll go some way to securing the title - BUT they cant bloody well win it can they!!
  • Should be used to it by now, but the way that SKY advertise its games

Man City vs Liverpool... TITLE DECIDER

Erm, no it isnt... Neither team can win the League if they win tomorrow, so if a side wins, then yes it'll go some way to securing the title - BUT they cant bloody well win it can they!!
    Same way Sky used all their marketing budget building up the F1 season as a battle between “two of the greatest drivers we’ve ever seen”. Max was handed one championship and now he’s one of the greatest ever? Righto. 
  • People that start sentences with 'so..'
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!