Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SpicedAddick[/cite]You spelled Dyslexia wrong... Sorry

He needs to join the LTP. (The National Dyslexia Society).

FLAOM!

(sorry)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    We are going to hell.

Cant be any worse than Croydon though.
  • Options
    Ufck you mean to tell me i spelt dilexia wrong again !
  • Options
    you lot are all stupid............the national dislexia association is spelt D.N.A..........what did we say earlier about concentrating damn it!
  • Options
    The guy who 'broke' the latest 'takeover complete' rumour says we could be going for he likes of Lescott and Terry, so i have a slight hunch he's talkin bs!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    i found out that tommorow afternoon there is a press conference and meeting to seal the fate of a possible takeover at the valley. Also the charlton first team are training at the valley tommorow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redbamsam[/cite]i found out that tommorow afternoon there is a press conference and meeting to seal the fate of a possible takeover at the valley. Also the charlton first team are training at the valley tommorow

I'd heard there is always a press conference on a Thursday during the season. And the first team training at the home ground two days before the first match of the season? Incredible...;-)
  • Options
    Taken from 606. Posted by a Millwall fan...

I have an interesting development you may or may not be aware of (non wum).
    Told you before about my Uncle who has had a box with you's for donkey's - just got off the blower to him and he reckons you are trying to re-employ some of the admin staff that were shown the door in June.
    Also reckons they nearly nicked Puncheon from MK Dons (and still might) and that 3 more players are being lined up (Sodje,Lambert and someone I had never heard of).
    I asked him where you were getting this dosh from and he told me I'd know soon enough and I'd be extremely peed off by it (can't think why) - he also advised me to stick a few quid on you winning the league - of course I laughed at this bit - but he was dead serious.

So whats going on?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redbamsam[/cite]i found out that tommorow afternoon there is a press conference and meeting to seal the fate of a possible takeover at the valley. Also the charlton first team are training at the valley tommorow
    Always Manana
  • Options
    So much BS flying about at the moment, we find out when we find out, no one knew about Zabeel until it happened
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]So much BS flying about at the moment, we find out when we find out, no one knew about Zabeel until it happened

Or didn't happen, to be more accurate.
  • Options
    Did someone say DeepThroat? Never managed it, to my mind to acheive such depth you have to have different laws of physique.
  • Options
    when I was just a little boy
    I asked my mother what will I be
    Will it be admin
    Will I be rich
    Here's what she said to me

que sera sera
    What ever will be will be
    The futures not ours to see
    Que sera sera

We
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Taken from 606. Posted by a Millwall fan...

I have an interesting development you may or may not be aware of (non wum).
    Told you before about my Uncle who has had a box with you's for donkey's - just got off the blower to him and he reckons you are trying to re-employ some of the admin staff that were shown the door in June.
    Also reckons they nearly nicked Puncheon from MK Dons (and still might) and that 3 more players are being lined up (Sodje,Lambert and someone I had never heard of).
    I asked him where you were getting this dosh from and he told me I'd know soon enough and I'd be extremely peed off by it (can't think why) - he also advised me to stick a few quid on you winning the league - of course I laughed at this bit - but he was dead serious.

So whats going on?

I wonder if Suzi can shed any light on this?
  • Options
    good PAs never give anything away.

And Suzi is a very good PA
  • Options
    ValleyMc.....Theo Paphodopoulopoulos involved ?
  • Options
    Why would he waste his and Mrs P's children's inheritence on us?

[sorry was watching dragons den earlier, and the amount of times he spouts that s**t line]
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]ValleyMc.....Theo Paphodopoulopoulos involved ?

lifted off 606 by ValleyMc so I don't think he has any idea. Think Theo should stick to selling ladies underwear.
  • Options
    Can anyone give a logical reason why if a takeover deal has been struck it has not been announced ? No, nor can I. Imho any talks are still ongoing. Frustrating innit !
  • Options
    I'm more surprised that a Millwall fan can type!!!

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There were a few people stating last week that it was a done deal and there was a 10day cooling off period. Seems really odd to me but I believe that 10 days is finishing today..

F5
    F5
    F5
  • Options
    PRESS DAY
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]There were a few people stating last week that it was a done deal and there was a 10day cooling off period. Seems really odd to me but I believe that 10 days is finishing today..

F5
    F5
    F5

Either I don't know what F5 means or you have a very bad stutter
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    REFRESHES THIS PAGE
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite][quote]

REFRESHES THIS PAGE[/quote]

Cheers Large that could come in handy today!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]There were a few people stating last week that it was a done deal and there was a 10day cooling off period. Seems really odd to me but I believe that 10 days is finishing today..

F5
    F5
    F5

Either I don't know what F5 means or you have a very bad stutter

REFRESHES THIS PAGE

Ta
  • Options
    I've told you all this before......Watch out for an early morning post from DA9 confirming the following.........Dartford Motors contacted by the club+3 or 4 hired Luton Vans+extra chairs being delivered to The Valley....now THAT'S when you need to sit up and take notice!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I've told you all this before......Watch out for an early morning post from DA9 confirming the following.........Dartford Motors contacted by the club+3 or 4 hired Luton Vans+extra chairs being delivered to The Valley....now THAT'S when you need to sit up and take notice!

Conclusive proof it's not today then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I've told you all this before......Watch out for an early morning post from DA9 confirming the following.........Dartford Motors contacted by the club+3 or 4 hired Luton Vans+extra chairs being delivered to The Valley....now THAT'S when you need to sit up and take notice!

LOL
  • Options
    Back in April we were set to merge with Glasgow Rangers according to rumours and this was never denied by the club

Maybe it is taking a long time to get the clearance from UEFA, FA, SFA etc which is why it has been dragging on.