Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• Options
    There's quite a few CAFC fans in the CT post code area. I was wearing my home shirt walking through town and along the beach this morning and got stopped three times by other optimistic Charlton fans (who I'd never seen before) all hoping for the TO. Are some of the plastic fans coming out of the woodwork at the possibility of a TO?!
  • Options
    where is the CT postcode? what beach?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where is the CT postcode? what beach?

canterbury i think
  • Options

Canterbury...I think /Whitestubble and Hernia Bay would be CT's.
  • Options

Canterbury so the beach could be Whitstable or Broadstairs etc
  • Options
    Canterbury
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Can't wait to see your barnet tomorrow!

It's actually entirely back to normal.

So ha.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Can't wait to see your barnet tomorrow!

Didn't we sign Dean Sinclair from barnet ?

(or was that Sir Clive Sinclair.....?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]

Canterbury so the beach could be Whitstable or Broadstairs etc

I have a CT postcode, so it could be Hythe, Sandgate or Folkestone too...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]NLA has just admitted that he's stoned out of his mind. So much so that he thinks he's in Amsterdam with Peter Varney when he actually sitting next to the Regents canal in Hackney with some winos : - )

There was a Grand Slam event in Bromley today. Peter Varney lives in Bromley (all true Charlton fans do), Covered End Lives in Bromley, The new owners live near Bromley so it all adds up.[/quote]

seth's mate Mr Waggott also lives in Bromley (Bickley actually!) - saw him (though not close enough - or appropriate - for conversation) at a Planning Committee meeting at the Civic Centre last night!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine most of Thanet is CT.
  • Options
    Surely being a "South-East London" team, the real supporters have SE Postcodes.

I live in SE26.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Surely being a "South-East London" team, therealsupporters have SE Postcodes.

I live inSE26.

Yep, i was a Gills fan until the Valley Express started.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Solaraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]NLA has just admitted that he's stoned out of his mind. So much so that he thinks he's in Amsterdam with Peter Varney when he actually sitting next to the Regents canal in Hackney with some winos : - )

There was a Grand Slam event in Bromley today. Peter Varney lives in Bromley (all true Charlton fans do), Covered End Lives in Bromley, The new owners live near Bromley so it all adds up.

seth's mate Mr Waggott also lives in Bromley (Bickley actually!) - saw him (though not close enough - or appropriate - for conversation) at a Planning Committee meeting at the Civic Centre last night!

Must be the mansion he is building.

Nicky Bailey lives in Bickley. Jimmy Seed and Lennie Lawrence both lived in Bromley
  • Options
    Real Charlton fans were born in se7.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Surely being a "South-East London" team, therealsupporters have SE Postcodes.

I live inSE26.

WTF???????

Have you told them on the jills board about this?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Real Charlton fans were born in se7.[/quote]

So we must have lots of counterfeit fans, ho hum!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

I live inSE26.

WTF???????

Have you told them on the jills board about this?

I was so please when the new kit came out looking like a Gills kit.

/joking
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Solaraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]NLA has just admitted that he's stoned out of his mind. So much so that he thinks he's in Amsterdam with Peter Varney when he actually sitting next to the Regents canal in Hackney with some winos : - )

There was a Grand Slam event in Bromley today. Peter Varney lives in Bromley (all true Charlton fans do), Covered End Lives in Bromley, The new owners live near Bromley so it all adds up.

Must be the mansion he is building.

Nicky Bailey lives in Bickley. Jimmy Seed and Lennie Lawrence both lived in Bromley

And me, I used to live in Bromley ..... so you can stick my name up in lights too!

;o)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Canterbury so the beach could be Whitstable or Broadstairs etc [/quote]

I won't let you guess any longer. It was Whitstable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    my postcode is BS...........let round two of postcode nonsense commence!
  • Options
    I live in a house called Bromley....and it's in Ireland........that's the best I can do because we don't have postcodes over here!
    and Lennie Lawrence also lived in Crayford..... he was 'doing' my girlfriends Mum and I had to knock on his door once to track her down....and there he stood in a bathrobe with a hardon the size of the Eifel Tower!!!!! we used to get free tickets for the games in return!!
  • Options
    I lived in Bromley aged 6 months - 2 years. Can I join the party?
  • Options
    my post code is A69 4ME......kidding ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: braywanderer[/cite]I live in a house called Bromley....and it's in Ireland........that's the best I can do because we don't have postcodes over here!
    and Lennie Lawrence also lived in Crayford..... he was 'doing' my girlfriends Mum and I had to knock on his door once to track her down....and there he stood in a bathrobe with a hardon the size of the Eifel Tower!!!!! we used to get free tickets for the games in return!!

In return for what exactly....the mind boggles....get in there Lennie my son.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: braywanderer[/cite]I live in a house called Bromley....and it's in Ireland........that's the best I can do because we don't have postcodes over here!
    and Lennie Lawrence also lived in Crayford..... he was 'doing' my girlfriends Mum and I had to knock on his door once to track her down....and there he stood in a bathrobe with a hardon the size of the Eifel Tower!!!!! we used to get free tickets for the games in return!![/quote]

In return for what exactly....the mind boggles....get in there Lennie my son.[/quote]

In return for the girlfriends Mum shagging his brains out!! That said, he was a real nice bloke!
  • Options
    Surely being a "South-East London" team, the real supporters have SE Postcodes.

I live in SE26.

Not sure SE26 qualifies as that is Sydenham and surrounding areas - C Palace territory
  • Options
    Yeah but, you know, nudge nudge wink wink say no more. What exactly?
  • Options
    Yeah Bray Wanderer!!
    REAL addicks fans dont need postcodes... just TOWNLANDS.
  • Options
    4 more from Bromley here...def the place for true Charlton fans...