Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• Options
    I lived in Bromley north opposite the snooker club above the kebab shop for a couple of years...
  • Options
    Im a GL postcode, which means I should be a Forest Green fan. We bought Fleetwood, does that count?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jaire[/cite]Surely being a "South-East London" team, the real supporters have SE Postcodes.

I live in SE26.

Not sure SE26 qualifies as that is Sydenham and surrounding areas - C Palace territory

Working/Living undercover...........
    & its still "south-east London".
  • Options
    I'm in SE23 which is overrun with Millwall football kit wearing people. I did live in SE7 for 16 years, my folks still live up near Charlton Park. One day, I will return to the promised land.
  • Options
    Not looked at this thread for a while.Missed 50 odd posts.Got excited.Then found you trainspotting nerds babbling on about bloody postcodes.

;-)
  • Options
    ha!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mrbligh[/cite]ha!

ho!
  • Options
    SE23 - Forest Hill, although 52 years after living here a Croydonite said I live in Brockley ... what do they know!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]SE23 - Forest Hill, although 52 years after living here a Croydonite said I live in Brockley ... what do they know!

You wearing that dress you bought at The Valley today Kap ?

;-)
  • Options
    Latest news, company from the states, new training ground down by the thames and sparrows lane for houses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Acme?
  • Options
    NLA made a comment about something he overheard but didn't qualify it. Come on NLA, spill the beans. What did you overhear?
  • Options
    538 unread posts on his thread for me.

Any news?
  • Options
    I thought I heard AGES ago that it's some of the people involved w/ LA Galaxy?
  • Options
    nope not fair but from what i overheard

I am ;-)
  • Options
    You need some cream for that , Czech.
  • Options
    Anyone know who the two were sitting to the right of Richard Murray - swarthy looking chap next to Murray and a more pasty faced individual to the right of him?
  • Options
    Hi everyone as i couldnt get to the game yesterday as im in Cyprus i was watching soccer saturday and they started to talk about Charlton and they seem to think that the takeover is off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc1263[/cite]Hi everyone as i couldnt get to the game yesterday as im in Cyprus i was watching soccer saturday and they started to talk about Charlton and they seem to think that the takeover is off.

What do they know? What do we know? F all.
  • Options
    I think they might know a bit more than a lot of people on here .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They seem to think the takeover is off , so in other words they do not really know.
  • Options
    What exactly was said on SKY sports, by Cottee, was that the "Takeover hasn't materialised"....
    How does this translate, as "Takeover is off"?
  • Options
    Parky has said they are working to bring in new players so perhaps the tagets change slightly depending on the owners being new or existing. Thats my guess anyway. Also explains Jon Fortune situation because I can`t believe that he is pricing himself out of contract with a championship club. Could be he prefers to wait a little longer for us. We will just have to wait and hope.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]Anyone know who the two were sitting to the right of Richard Murray - swarthy looking chap next to Murray and a more pasty faced individual to the right of him?

Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh?
  • Options
    Daily mail reporting takeover finalised and will be signed early this week. Source close to the club saying it's in the best interest of the club.

Don't shoot the messenger.
  • Options
    I'm taking the stance that there have been several different organisations in the melting pot at various times(as many as 4 or 5)...some have fallen by the wayside and others haven't....and one or two going right down to the wire before pulling out.
    So when you hear that a takeover has fallen through or not materialised it may well be true....but it doesn't mean that there aren't others still in the frame.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc1263[/cite]I think they might know a bit more than a lot of people on here .

At the end of the day they are simply journalists.....if you want to put faith into what they say, then good luck to you.
  • Options
    I prefer to get my news from some bloke down the pub.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]Anyone know who the two were sitting to the right of Richard Murray - swarthy looking chap next to Murray and a more pasty faced individual to the right of him?[/quote]

do you mean the tanned chap in the blue jacket???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]Anyone know who the two were sitting to the right of Richard Murray - swarthy looking chap next to Murray and a more pasty faced individual to the right of him?

do you mean the tanned chap in the blue jacket???

Can't remember what colour his jacket was but, yeah, he had a tan (not pasty face guy who looked like he takes his main holiday in winter in Reykjavik)