Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]We only have an embargo on players coming
    in we've already released/sold some players!

if that were the case Gray would have gone by now
    maybe the club want to see if they can afford to keep gray?

so it's not an embargo stopping him going then.
  • The number of flying pigs seen over SE7!
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]I love the amount of b0llox people claim they've been told by so & so at the valley. Never new we had SO many directors at Charlton. Im yet to just bump into one in the offie yet. Il keep looking as i here just about 1 in 5 people are charlton directors...

ive got a mate......
    LIAR!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2009
    Its actually the number of goals Marcus Bent has scored for Wigan and Brum in the two years since he left the Valley
  • The number of Pints that will be available tomorrow...
  • dan your such a herbo!
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]The number of Pints that will be available tomorrow...

The sum total of catering staff that can actualy understand what you're ordering in the bars at The Valley tomorrow?
  • Good to see the catering staff understando numbers going up
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Its a clue to the identity of the new owners, can't you work it out?[/quote]

Dudley Moore ?[/quote]

Herges mate Ten ten
  • 6 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• I an still none the wiser as to Airmans comment.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I an still none the wiser as to Airmans comment.

all you had to do was go back to a post a few pages back when the new poster asked do people think the takeover will happen on a 1 to 10 scale..... Airman said 10. cant make it any more simple and clearer than that.

I think its today.
  • 5 mins
  • 12 hours....
  • 10.01 and no announcement?
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I an still none the wiser as to Airmans comment.

I'm just none the wiser
  • if Airman thinks it's a 10 then that's good enough for me...
  • Made a cup of tea specially to log on at 10.05... and nothing... good job I make a brilliant cup of tea...
  • Hey all

New to this site, just wondering why Airman Browns comment seems to hold so much weight?
  • edited August 2009
    Because he's Ketmans dad. Because he works there.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Bennyhill[/cite]Hey all

New to this site, just wondering why Airman Browns comment seems to hold so much weight?

because he is richard murray ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Bennyhill[/cite]Hey all

Because he has such a great Surname if spelt a little incorrectly :-)
  • Everyone knows 10 is actually 2 in binary.........

3hrs 24 and counting
  • edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bennyhill[/cite]Hey all

Because he has such a great Surname if spelt a little incorrectly :-)
    Brawn? Dont see whats' so great about that Fella...
  • I see we are trying for 2000 posts !!!
  • Im lost about the surname thing to be honest...the pleasures of being a newbee!
  • is your real name ben hill?
  • [cite]Posted By: Bennyhill[/cite]Im lost about the surname thing to be honest...the pleasures of being a newbee!

don't think I'm speaking out of line in saying that Airman Brown is Rick Everitt. Everyone else knows so no reason why you shouldn't too.
  • edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bennyhill[/cite]Im lost about the surname thing to be honest...the pleasures of being a newbee!

don't think I'm speaking out of line in saying that Airman Brown is Rick Everitt. Everyone else knows so no reason why you shouldn't too.
    Kets old man?
  • Yes mate my real name is Ben Hill