Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• I reckon it's someone with F all money cause they're waiting till the last Thursday of the month for their wages to come through so that they can pay cash. ; )
  • "I reckon it's someone with F all money cause they're waiting till the last Thursday of the month for their wages to come through so that they can pay cash. ; ) "

ha ha and loose the VAT?
  • Yeah, I heard they're going to close the shop and have a stall in the carpark.
  • [cite]Posted By: SpicedAddick[/cite]I reckon it's someone with F all money cause they're waiting till the last Thursday of the month for their wages to come through so that they can pay cash. ; )
    I make you right. And that's why the deal will go through after this window is shut. The next window is January: sales time!
  • and have charlton themed fruit and veg on sale instead?
  • i keep comming back on in the hope that someone has some genuine news. but no your all still being very silly.
  • The Nigerians are coming....
  • "The Nigerians are coming.... "

and they are going to bring efan ekoko in to replace Gray
  • opps meant Efan Ekoku!
  • [cite]Posted By: Bennyhill[/cite]"The Nigerians are coming.... "

and they are going to bring efan ekoko in to replace Gray
    As long as they've got a load of efan money they can bring who they efan like....
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe that explains why it has taken so long. There is no takeover, Murray and varney have been duped by a bunch of fraudsters in an internet cafe in Lagos.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bennyhill[/cite]opps meant Efan Ekoku!

don't you mean ishould coco
  • That's why I keep seeing them hanging out by the Western Union outlet - they are obviously waiting for the £60 million dollars to be wired over from Nigeria.

No wonder we keep on waiting... :)

P.S Talking of Nigerian scammers, anyone ever visited this site? - it's hilarious!

http://www.419eater.com/
  • We are top of the league, say we are top of the league.

Who needs a takeover?

;-)
  • edited August 2009
    "Just a thought ladies and gents but nobody seems to concerned with WHO is actually gonna take the club on as opposed to when they are, surely the kind of people coming into the club is just as important, and has anyone actually got any ideas as to who the interested party(s) are?"

You little tease Benny, slipping the word "WHO" into the setence with capital letters, now we all know the the manager of "The Who" is Curbs brother so what have you heard????
  • edited August 2009
    100+ posts on this thread since I last looked.

100+ posts of bollox.

In fact, this post has more concrete facts in it than most on this thread.
  • On the VAT question - on the purchase of a business / shares you actually pay stamp duty, NOT VAT. VAT is only payable on goods and services.

FACT!

:-)
  • DA9DA9
    edited August 2009
    I've heard its from the proceeds of a recent diamond robbery, if they get bail before the transfer window closes next Tuesday, all is well, if not, we're buggered.
  • in a bit of a rush at work today.just to save me a bit of time going back over last 24 hours posts.....its it today and what time.........

Today Yes / No

Time ................

Who ................

Thanx..........
  • Well it`s been hinted at on here that it`s all done. What possible excuse would there be for not informing the world ?
  • Sponsored links:

• today's the day
  • yep

or tomorrow
  • Or Friday
  • heard it could be thursday
  • I read a paper over someone's shoulder on the train this morning and the Takeover is definately either On or Off

FACT
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite][b]"Just a thought ladies and gents but nobody seems to concerned with WHO is actually gonna take the club on as opposed to when they are, surely the kind of people coming into the club is just as important, and has anyone actually got any ideas as to who the interested party(s) are?"[/b]

You little tease Benny, slipping the word "WHO" into the setence with capital letters, now we all know the the manager of "The Who" is Curbs brother so what have you heard????[/quote]

I cant say its a secret ;-)
  • Manana can't do proper spanish n in the middle :o(
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Manana can't do proper spanish n in the middle :o(
    Have one of mine...

Mañana..
  • Cheers RZ333

Mañana