Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]can some of you smart arses translate this stuff or is it just a load of old bollocks as usual?

LOB as usual.
  • Whats up Sillav, can't you read.....er............what language is that ?
  • It's a local dialect of Dubian.
  • as i served a bit of time in the land of sand i will translate the above :

" my camal has tooth ache, please point this believe to the nearest camal dentist in Blackheath. Not the one in the village as im only second in line to the thrown and cant afford him"

unclear to me what this has to do with the takeover ? unless its by a camal`s dentist -----which is as good a rumour as others.
  • Or Dubianese even!
  • good evening all

it seems to me that we have been going round and round in circles regarding this takeover.

it now seems that the arabs have come back in for us from the latest rumers

how true do you think this is or will it be the PV consotium or is it one and the same or someone other.

will it be complted in time for the transfer window.

if another party did come in at the last moment would due dilgence need to be done again and i would think that this would take a number of days

i do think it will happen and we will not get a lot of money to spend until we get back to the Premiship.

I believe that Zabeel wanted to bring in the best youngsters and bring them on from there.

What do other people think and comments please
  • [cite]Posted By: CHARLTONHESTON[/cite]What do other people think and comments please

think, people, on here, are you mad, with our reputation?
  • [cite]Posted By: CHARLTONHESTON[/cite]good evening all

it seems to me that we have been going round and round in circles regarding this takeover.

how true do you think this is or will it be the PV consotium or is it one and the same or someone other.

if another party did come in at the last moment would due dilgence need to be done again and i would think that this would take a number of days

i do think it will happen and we will not get a lot of money to spend until we get back to the Premiship.

I believe that Zabeel wanted to bring in the best youngsters and bring them on from there.

Far too bloody sensible for this thread, its gossip we need.
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CHARLTONHESTON[/cite]good evening all

Far too bloody sensible for this thread, its gossip we need.

I don't want to say I told you so but........!
  • Is today the day then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is today the day then?
  • IT IS IN THE SUN TODAY

just seen it

charlton takover complete
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]IT IS IN THE SUN TODAY

just seen it

it must be complete then
  • It's in my tea leaves as well. Says today ish. Anyone got that nostradamas
    book he normally bang on with events
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]IT IS IN THE SUN TODAY

just seen it

You big fibber you!
  • is this the west ham v millwall thread??
  • Even the south London guess has gone quiet now.Is that a good sign? Or are they fed up of making fools of themselves like the rest of the wanabee Nostra Damus's?
  • Happening today isn't it?
  • worrying about this a month ago was silly, worry two weeks ago was silly, worry last week was more acceptable, worrying now is a must. This surely will impact on our season and the success or failure of it. Even if players are lined up Parky may miss out if another team comes in and we are still all over the shop and worse case if it doesn't happen then we could be fucked. It's been so long now it's getting ridiculous. Surely it's time for the current Board to either play hard ball to get a deal done or drop there demads to get it done. Either way something has got to give and the time for saying that has to happen soon has gone. Soon is too late, now is imperative.
  • I'd still rather wait until the window closes and keep our midfielders than it collapse now and have to sell.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]I'd still rather wait until the window closes and keep our midfielders than it collapse now and have to sell.

surely if it doesn't happen b4 the window shuts the current Board would need to sell at least one asset so as to pay wages etc. They are unwilling to put any further dosh in, fair enough, but they can't take the chance that it will all go through in a couple of weeks because if it then doesn't they are fooked until January.
  • We keep hearing that it was done last week but I cannot see that it is tbh. Why would there be such a delay in making an announcement ? We need players in and now have 6 days !!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]We keep hearing that it was done last week but I cannot see that it is tbh. Why would there be such a delay in making an announcement ? We need players in and now have 6 days !!!!!
    الاعلان عن الاستيلاء على تشارلتون سيعقد بعد شهر رمضان
  • الاعلان عن الاستيلاء على تشارلتون سيعقد بعد شهر رمضان
    But does it end in time for the transfer window?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]
    الاعلان عن الاستيلاء على تشارلتون سيعقد بعد شهر رمضان

But does it end in time for the transfer window?
    No
  • maybe we should use that reverse thinking..thing ................like when you say were never going to score .......then we do score within a few seconds ...or waiting for a bus you start walking off then bingo it appears round the corner so.......................................The Takeover is off !!! will never happen.................
  • We don't need it. We're top of the league.

(Am I getting the hang of it, dartfordgent?)
  • maybe we should use that reverse thinking..thing ................like when you say were never going to score .......then we do score within a few seconds ...or waiting for a bus you start walking off then bingo it appears round the corner so.......................................The Takeover is off !!! will never happen.................
    That's crazy.. so crazy it might just work!
  • yeah, we can manage without it, Minty is delving down the back of the sofa as we speak. Should be able to sign that centre-half from Woksop Working Mens Club Second XI any day now.
  • The Targett family, what a happy bunch