Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• aaaa takeover shmakeover
  • anyone going for a takeaway?
  • edited August 2009
    comb over?
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]It's gone on too long now to be fair.
    If there is no takeover announced by mid-afternoon Friday at the absolute latest, I'm going to switch to supporting either Fulham or Lewes.
    enough is enough.
    Who's gonna takeover your place on here...?
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]Well, there was a length board meeting at The Valley today. For whatever that's worth.

sorry but AA has that wrong. It was in fact a lengthy bored meeting.

That's the ticket!
  • An Arab Yesterday, more news as it comes in, DA9, news at 07:47, goodnight.

sheikh_mohammed.jpg
  • Who wants a bet it doesnt happen today
  • Just out of interest why has everyone come to the conclusion its today? did I miss something?
  • Sounds like you
    Know something cafc1263 tell !
  • its not the great unwashed up on Blackheath ...its the pathfinders setting up the Charlton takeover festival..............so must be this weekend mark my word............set up today announcement mid day Friday for weekend of merriment and celebration......dont go that way to work but can anyone confirm
    its fact.............
  • Sponsored links:

• It won't happen this week but might happen tomorrow! what's a contradiction?
  • I believe you, but then Id believe anything posted on this thread, apart from climate change, FACT.
  • I heard they're introducing the new owners at Prenton Park Saturday.

Tickets for the match on Saturday, August 29th (3pm) are on general sale, priced £17.50 adults, £9.50 over 60s and 17 to 22-year-olds, and £5 U16s.

Photo ID may be checked by Rovers stewards for all concession tickets, and disabled spaces are £5 (with a free helper).

Tranmere have asked fans to note that the game is all ticket for 17 to 22-year-olds and over 60s, and purchasing tickets from the Prenton Park ticket office on matchdays can involve lengthy queues. Adults and U16s can pay cash on the turnstiles.
  • Should I put the champers in the fridge?
  • Prenton park would seem the obvious choice of venue to announce our takeover. Thanks for the inside info.
  • a funny feeling today the day.

Pure guesswork but my dream last night told me to be at the ground this afternoon
  • Yep today with 3 new signings
  • Checked the OS.

Not on there yet.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Checked the OS.

Not on there yet.

Good holiday?
  • Yes thanks.

Sun shone every day, Henry Jnr was on the water slides every day, some nice food and wine and Charlton kept winning.

And came back to find I've 258 unread emails and four new pieces of work so I'm in a good mood.

Going to ring Richard, Derek and Peter later and see what's going on (come on guys you could always ring me) and if I need to shave to go on Sky Sports News : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Well we all knew the takeover was waiting for you to help get it over the line
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Well we all knew the takeover was waiting for you to help get it over the line

Of course but I don't want to appear immodest ; - )
  • If you do, tell them the takeover was yesterday and that its all being kept (fairly) secret.
    This will ensure panic in the boardroom (s) and they will rush out a hastily prepared statement of their own.
    Clever huh?
  • [cite]Posted By: A-R-T-H-U-R[/cite]If you do, tell them the takeover was yesterday and that its all being kept (fairly) secret.
    This will ensure panic in the boardroom (s) and they will rush out a hastily prepared statement of their own.
    Clever huh?

That sounds like a cunning plan
  • Its hardley a "takeover" is it ? more like a crawlover or a snoreover.
  • Kroneburg.........
    Bugger, 3 to early.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Kroneburg.........
    Bugger, 3 to early.

LOL. I'm waiting for 1905.
  • I have just decided that i am right now going to ring the club and ask them

yeah
  • That will be option 5 on the phone line then.
  • dont press option 6 by mistake - thats for if you want to take over the club