Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• alot of bloody numbers on the website

Who to choose first?? ha
  • The gentleman on customer services told me that he is totally unaware of any takeover and hasn't heard anything.

Think i will try steve gritt next
  • Just phoned The Valley and got the following recorded message."This is Charlton Athletic Football Club..for information in English press one for information in Arabic press two"..........WTF is going on?
  • Typical, no hair gritt cant speak to me, had to do with some dopey woman.

She had no info either

hmmmmm
  • Mr Mick Everett next......
  • Probably better to try Ketmans dad!
  • no answer on that one

anyone got Richard Murrays phone number??
  • Press # 1 For Tickets
    Press # 2 For the club shop
    Press # 3 To buy white trainers
    Press # 4 For Mr Gritt's toupee manufacturer
    Press # 5 El Haj Arab reception desk
  • Press # 6 For fancy dress shop doing a special on white sheets and coloured tea towels
  • Just read a very disturbing piece by Wyn re takeover called amid the euphoria.

Sorry don't know how to do the link thingy.
  • Sponsored links:

• http://addickschampionshipdiary.blogspot.com/2009/08/amid-euphoria.html
  • Think it's been said by other directors (David Summers?) that there is no one holding out for money, also Wyn has said on Facebook twice this summer that the deal was days away.

• Good little article - but i can't trust it due to the name of the site

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]

Good little article - but i can't trust it due to the name of the site

:-)

Just conjecture and rumour, nothing more, just like on here.
  • edited August 2009
    Exactly what I thought
  • do you think me should kidnap muzza and force him to confess?
  • [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]do you think me should kidnap muzza and force him to confess?

Yep, threaten him with sitting through last seasons DVD review, and if he still holds on, make him watch it again.
  • From Twitter:

"Just setting up for Parky's pre-Tranmere chat with the press. Change of venue so a bit of a boring background for CAFC Player viewers (MW)"

Maybe as the usual room is being set up for the official takeover announcement?
  • If it happens it will be announced in this thread, FACT
  • i heard the announcement will be made on the official twitter thread only
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]The fact that one of the directors holding out for more moolah is the cause of the delay has been well known for ages. The other directors have been jonesing him on it for months. One even got Mick Collins to place a poodle piece about it in the Mail a month or two back. I reckon someone needs to leak who the Harry Holdup us, so us fans can do some (non-violent) intimidation on him, eg bananas up the exhaust pipe or dog dirt in his hanging baskets, to focus his magpie eyes. Anyone got the name?

Dod shyte in hanging baskets...............now that's given me an idea for the future!
  • why don't we just break into the valley, akin to a watergate style burglary and do our own digging?
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]The fact that one of the directors holding out for more moolah is the cause of the delay has been well known for ages. The other directors have been jonesing him on it for months. One even got Mick Collins to place a poodle piece about it in the Mail a month or two back. I reckon someone needs to leak who the Harry Holdup us, so us fans can do some (non-violent) intimidation on him, eg bananas up the exhaust pipe or dog dirt in his hanging baskets, to focus his magpie eyes. Anyone got the name?

Dod shyte in hanging baskets...............now that's given me an idea for the future!

Further proof that this thread is turning into fertilizer ;-)
  • If you think I did not notice post No 1676 Plaaayer you are having a laugh mate Hmmmph
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]From Twitter:

"Just setting up for Parky's pre-Tranmere chat with the press. Change of venue so a bit of a boring background for CAFC Player viewers (MW)"

Maybe as the usual room is being set up for the official takeover announcement?

I think that is the only logical answer tbh
  • Did the people who have credits on the new dvd read the small print.... actually your buying the club.
  • WSSWSS
    edited August 2009
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=34678&newstype=x

Derek Chappell looks a bit ragged in that photo!
  • edited August 2009
    Hello All,

A slight update but a little bit of news on main website. Parky has an interview with the press and stated "Directors are working tiresly every single hours of the day to get matters resolved".

This is intriguing what does he mean by this?

Paul
  • Parky on twitter just now.

"The situation is frustrating, but I understand people are working every hour there is to get matters resolved" Parky on club's future "

Yeah right.How was the holiday Mr Murray?
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Parky on twitter just now.

"The situation is frustrating, but I understand people are working every hour there is to get matters resolved" Parky on club's future "

Yeah right.How was the holiday Mr Murray?

carl............that's a bit uncalled for mate don't you think..how do you know what's taken place?