Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talksport

Comments

• Options
    Can't wait for them to talk about Palace going out of business on Monday when they get stuffed by Wednesday on Sunday, yeah!
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WmfTIRUWY

might make you feel better.
    :-)
  • Options
    Anyone listen this morning when no one could get Jens Lehman's previous Italian club?

Christ it was hard work. Must have been through about 15 callers including 2 Arsenal fans! - all they had to do is guess a big Italian club but instead kept coming with the 'Genoa's, 'Parma's, 'Udinese's. Finally someone had a brain and said AC MIlan.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Anyone listen this morning when no one could get Jens Lehman's previous Italian club?

Christ it was hard work. Must have been through about 15 callers including 2 Arsenal fans! - all they had to do is guess a big Italian club but instead kept coming with the 'Genoa's, 'Parma's, 'Udinese's. Finally someone had a brain and said AC MIlan.

Just goes to show the type of people who listen to talksport in the morning who have far to much time on there hands and know very little about football or even their own clubs. They probably all have boxes at the emmirates and stand around drinking Cherry and talking business rather than concentrating on Arsenal football on the pitch. I love what this game has become :-)
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure a very small minority of Talksport listeners have a box at their own club Ru....
  • Options
    Mark Fish is the guest on the evening show at 7pm tonight
  • Options
    I wonder if him and Alan Brazil will pop out for a quick drink before the show!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Talksport must be minted nearly every presenter is off to south africa today or tomorow the only one left behind is poor old keith Arthur, even tho I've been fishing 3 times in mylife he's quite funny at 6am when little adam jnr wakes up early at the weekends. I always listen to talksport when cooking in the kitchen or drowing some puppies in the bathroom as can't stand commercial radio at the moment.
  • Options
    with you on Keith Arhtur , been fishing once in me life and hated it yet I find his show really interesting and some of the saddos that ring up make me proper laugh
  • Options
    OK so why on earth have they chose that man Parry to be out in SA delivering his over opinionated views. The mans a fool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol good man
  • Options
    pretty much spot on
  • Options
    Can't stand Collymore, he's so arrogant and aggressive with his opinions.

It's not the same without Wrighty either, Gough is just boring.
  • Options
    I just dispise the station in general. All you the ex-player presenter ever talk about are their own clubs or the sky 4. I also hate the way harry redknapp is treated like some sort of saint and the greatest english manager of all time by almost every presenter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Danny Addick[/cite]Can't stand Collymore, he's so arrogant and aggressive with his opinions.

It's not the same without Wrighty either, Gough is just boring.

Did he mention he used to play "professional" Football ?
  • Options
    good old alan brazil, squares up to ronnie irani over michael yardy, cuts to traffic then danny kelly appears saying alan has lost his voice and gone home.
  • Options
    Ha ha - I heard that as well. He wasn't there between 6 - 7 and when he did arrive was obnoxious and sounded like it had been a long night!
  • Options
    came over bad i think, Yardy is ill and ronnie was defending him. A picture of Brazil was on Jonjo`s twitter page :-)
  • Options
    Ronnie Irani sacked at last, about fcking time! Useless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully Gough, Goldstein and Gould will follow Irani down the road .. an absolutely appalling, useless bunch of so called presenters
  • Options

Hopefully Gough, Goldstein and Gould will follow Irani down the road .. an absolutely appalling, useless bunch of so called presenters

Durham??

• Options
    I can tolerate old Ad .. just
  • Options
    get porky parry back!!
  • Options
    don't mind Durham - very intelligent bloke and has to provoke a reaction otherwise his show would be nothing, Darren Gough can do one though
  • Options

get porky parry back!!

Exactly , if they're going to have a nut case on the breakfast show may as well be porkie

• Options

Ronnie Irani sacked at last, about fcking time! Useless.

sacked or just dropped ?

• Options
    I read he'd been sacked but not actually sure. All a bit sudden anyway.

Anyone else remember this:

"Where were you on April 21, 2001 - the day Roy Keane ended Alf Inge-Haaland’s career with that appalling challenge in the Old Trafford derby?

Last week, talkSPORT’s Ronnie Irani told listeners that “I was at the game” and the incident took place “right where I was sitting. United fans were sitting with their jaws open, they couldn't believe what they were seeing.”

Which is all very curious since the cricket record books show that, on April 21, 2001, Essex were playing Leicestershire at Grace Road in their opening CricInfo Championship game of the season.

Having scored 87 in their first innings, one Ronnie Irani trapped Darren Maddy LBW on the way to an innings victory.

Maybe he nipped over to Salford during the tea interval"
  • Options

I read he'd been sacked but not actually sure. All a bit sudden anyway.

Anyone else remember this:

"Where were you on April 21, 2001 - the day Roy Keane ended Alf Inge-Haaland’s career with that appalling challenge in the Old Trafford derby?

Last week, talkSPORT’s Ronnie Irani told listeners that “I was at the game” and the incident took place “right where I was sitting. United fans were sitting with their jaws open, they couldn't believe what they were seeing.”

Which is all very curious since the cricket record books show that, on April 21, 2001, Essex were playing Leicestershire at Grace Road in their opening CricInfo Championship game of the season.

Having scored 87 in their first innings, one Ronnie Irani trapped Darren Maddy LBW on the way to an innings victory.

Maybe he nipped over to Salford during the tea interval"

great detective work .. 'Chicken' Ronnie .. sony award for the best ever bullshitting rubbish radio non -personality