Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talksport

Comments

• Options

Colin Murray to replace Keys & Gray from 12th August

Along with the heatwave, this has to be the best news I've heard this summer! I just hope it means he leaves the BBC completely.

• Options
    Haha! I like it how he thinks he past the challenge
  • Options
    Old Porky struggling to get it together again this morning. Apparently Djokovic had a very tough semi final against somebody called 'Del Tosso' :-)
  • Options
    Always remember his famous call for glass walkways on the fairways for the golfers, to protect them from possible terrosist attacks, not long after 9/11
  • Options
    Really hope to hear more from Porky on TS, used to love his show with Brazil
  • Options
    He's off again...........

Mike Parry ‏@mikeparry8
    Please join my campaign to keep coffee out of pubs. Rebel against it in your local. #bootcoffeoutofboozers
  • Options

Mike Parry ‏@mikeparry8
    Please join my campaign to keep coffee out of pubs. Rebel against it in your local. #bootcoffeoutofboozers

Make him right , plenty of places to get a coffee these days no need to have it in pubs.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Mike Parry ‏@mikeparry8

Make him right , plenty of places to get a coffee these days no need to have it in pubs.
    Difficult one this.

As a drinking man I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment but the reality is that many of us have to drive when visiting pubs and the option of coffee is preferable to orange juice and lemonade and similar when we cannot drink.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Mike Parry ‏@mikeparry8

Don't really see anything wrong with that
  • Options
    yep t and coffee should not be in pubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nor should children unless its Sunday lunch
  • Options
    Darren Gough is a complete knob...
  • Options
    Goughie nearly kills me with his strangulation of the language and the constant inappropriate use of the word "what". The book what I wrote etc
  • Options
    Jeff Peters their " Championship expert" tonight predicted us to be the surprise team this season
  • Options

Jeff Peters their " Championship expert" tonight predicted us to be the surprise team this season

Well Charlton have surprised me a few times !
  • Options

Darren Gough is a complete knob...

Which makes him the perfect pundit for Talkshite sport
  • Options

Nor should children unless its Sunday lunch

You eat children?

• Options
    If it wasnt for coffee being served in pubs, the gf wouldnt come in, meaning i would be badgered not to go in so keep it i say.
  • Options
    Kevin Lisbie scored for Charlton tonight
  • Options
    Poor Bournemouth supporter driving home from Watford, talking to Cundy at 6-30 about their 6-1 beating, gets pulled over by the OB for using his phone whilst driving. How's yer luck ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Poor Bournemouth supporter driving home from Watford, talking to Cundy at 6-30 about their 6-1 beating, gets pulled over by the OB for using his phone whilst driving. How's yer luck ?

Ouch - not good for him.

TBF They actually were the better side for 45 minutes.

Believe we that 5 goals for us came out of the blue somewhat!

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Well, Andy Gray & Richard Keyes are back presenting Premier League football on their own TV show today. They are hosting the new live football show out here on Al Jazeera Sports & it's as though they've never been away. Andy even has a new version of his tactics board to play with. Guests are Kevin Keegan & David Platt. They have 3 live games to cover today, with live coverage available of every single game being shown on Al Jazeera's other channels.
  • Options
    Is that all free to air out there?
  • Options

Is that all free to air out there?

No, it's a pay by monthly subscription channel - just like Sky Sports.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    They have committed a sin for which this previously (sometimes) enthusiastic listener will definitely not forgive them .. They have signed up the atrocious Colin (fu**ing) Murray to do a daily morning show .. I just DO NOT believe that talkSPORT'S taste (even for a 'red top' radio station) could be so abysmally puerile.
  • Options
    And Johnny Vaughan at the weekends............
  • Options
    Vaughan was fairly entertaining on Saturday, with a little generosity given for his first show.

As for Murray, I always loathed him on FiveLive but what I've heard so far he's been pretty decent on Talksport. Certainly he's an upgrade on Keys and Gray.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

He had pulled onto the hard shoulder of the motorway to make the call, which is illegal..... They didn't nick him though thankfully.

• Options

He had pulled onto the hard shoulder of the motorway to make the call, which is illegal..... They didn't nick him though thankfully.

His only chance of getting 3 pts for the day and the OB let him off.
  • Options
    Got in the car earlier, turned on the radio to hear a bunch of blokes singing, Valley Floyd Road. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven (or perhaps hell).