Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Options
    Golfie you really need to get a life. It seems your only source of enjoyment is hoping an 18 year old boy who once didn't wave to you, dont get a game for Liverpool. What a sad little existance
  • Options
    5000 northamptom fans there tonight
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]5000 northamptom fans there tonight

Is that more than their usual home gate?

EDIT- No. They had 5,720 for their home league match against Southend.
  • Options
    Injury time now, Jonjo still an unused sub
  • Options
    Extra time you mean? Ecclestone has come on for Jovanovic
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Extra time you mean? Ecclestone has come on for Jovanovic

No, injury time as it was when I posted. Once injury time finished, the whistle goes to take the game to extra time
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    shelvey is on!!!!

going to save liverpool now that they are losing 2-1.
  • Options
    Blimey talk about a soft introduction for him... dunno how Woy thinks the lad feels dumped on in this mess.

All the best Jonjo, all of SE7 and beyond is rooting for you!
  • Options
    cobblers! ;-)
  • Options
    Whilst I wish Jonjo well, I would love the bindippers to go out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not exactly the best scenario to walk into, 2-1 down at home to a side 3 leagues below you and only 20 minutes of ET left.

Still at least he'll be used to embarrassing cup exits after his short time as a pro with us.
  • Options
    I fancy him to score
  • Options
    great cross whipped in from the right and the big greek lad stuck it over, should have an assist already
  • Options
    I see he takes the set pieces for them tonight now he is on, where is he playing, wide left?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Not exactly the best scenario to walk into, 2-1 down at home to a side 3 leagues below you and only 20 minutes of ET left.

Still at least he'll be used to embarrassing cup exits after his short time as a pro with us.

Northwich, Northampton...
  • Options
    This counts as half an appearance towards the next installment of our money!

Come on Jonjo!
  • Options
    2 2
  • Options
    Jonjo took the corner that led to the equalliser
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Jonjo took the corner that led to the equalliser

No mention of him in bbc live text: surprise surprise

Liverpool goal: Five minutes away from one of the worst results in their recent history, the Reds might have taken it to penalties. A corner is swung into the Northampton area and after it is headed goalwards by Sotirios Kyrgiakos, David Ngog diverts it with his head and it flies into the Cobblers net.
  • Options
    Kyrgiakos upfront for most of ET, looks like he's had the lions share of the chances too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine he might be getting a pen:

N'gog, Agger, Lucas and two kids... perhaps Ecclestone and Shelvey/Spearing
  • Options
    Now Penalties! I reckon he'll tuck his away nicely
  • Options
    Have a look at the comment before that, definitely says Jonjo with the corner.
    He's doing all their set pieces, it'll go to penalties would love him to score one at the Kop end.
  • Options
    Liverpool fans raving about Shelvey's cameo on one of thier forums.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=263502.540
  • Options
    2 pens 2 missed
  • Options
    Jonjo scores a penalry
  • Options
    Jonjo scored!
  • Options
    YES!

Come on Jonjo nice one lad! In front of the Kop as well, bet your seriously proud unc.
  • Options
    Jonjo scored his :)
  • Options
    One first team appearance and one first team goal