Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2011

1234568»

Comments

• Options

With the lack of left footed players I have gone for these two free agent new boys: Lee Molineux (LB) and Romain Gasmi (LW).

Ha ha - dont know why I spotted it, but an anagram of ROMAIN GASMI is Im orgasming

• Options
    Febian Brandy - Free
    Fred Sears - Loan
    Ebou Sillah - Free
    John Bostock - Loan
    Izzy Iriekpen - Free
  • Options

With the lack of left footed players I have gone for these two free agent new boys: Lee Molineux (LB) and Romain Gasmi (LW).

Ha ha - dont know why I spotted it, but an anagram of ROMAIN GASMI is Im orgasming

Need 2 Gs .... 

thats what she said
  • Options
    Need to register mine through steam to play network game with my brother but can't find my book with the key code, probably thrown out at some point. Any of you guys who don't play via steam, would be grateful for a code. And yes I do have the game, not a pirate copy. Just whisper it to me and I'll love you forever.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Steam plays no part in playing online, just lets you communicate while playing

For network games use Hamachi

Download the free version and create a VPN.
    Get your brother to download it and join your network then just go into the game and use the network ip to connect.

(I got it on steam, but people I play with didnt and it works fine) WE use Xbox to talk instead.
    I think Fm 2010 had a crappy instant messaging page, might still be in the game. But you could always use FB, Skype etc to talk
  • Options
    Cheers mattD. Realised soon after i posted that i didn't need to run it in steam. I prefer to but not too much of an issue.  We don't use hamachi. for some reason, on FM10 it didn't work so he just set up a port or something technical and i just log on to his I.P.

As for the chat, we use skype, not the stupid in game text.
  • Options

My Barca Team:

GK:

Valdes

Def:

Pique

Chiellini

Alvez

Evra

Puyol

Sakho

Mid:

Iniesta

Sneijder

Robben

Messi

Sweinsteiger

Masch

Busquettes

Wilshere

FW:

Villa

Torres

Aguero

Pato

Suarez

Rossi

• Options
    Just wish instead of buying the whole new game each season you could upgrade, so you can continue your current games, probably give 2012 a miss and go for 2013.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait to play FM 2012 with the current Charlton team.
  • Options
    Just hope their ratings are better than on previous games, as they were rank. League 2 players, and not very good one's either.
  • Options
    Like the sound of being able to swap out leagues during saved games
  • Options
    Yeah, thats a big plus. On a previous version (9 i think) My brother a mate and I played a network game and we only had english leagues running. Once we'd all got top jobs and won everything, there wasn't really anything else to achieve and regretted not adding other leagues at the start.
  • Options
    Yeah, thats a big plus. On a previous version (9 i think) My brother a mate and I played a network game and we only had english leagues running. Once we'd all got top jobs and won everything, there wasn't really anything else to achieve and regretted not adding other leagues at the start.

Plus you could have the challenge of winning every league in the game by just adding the league when you want to manage it.
  • Options
    Yeah, that was always a challenge trophy I wanted but didn't want a game with every single league running as it would be too slow.
  • Options
    Just hope their ratings are better than on previous games, as they were rank. League 2 players, and not very good one's either.
    Lets get Scoham to beef them up! Unless there ratings are still done by there old teams if they've only just moved.

May finally have to bring my 16 year career at Arsenal to an end.
  • Options
    If their ratings are crap, i'll just edit them to a more realistic standard (not superstars).
  • Options
    how do you edit stuff in FM? i can't seem to find the data editor?
  • Options
    Download a programme called FMRTE. Just edit as you go. Alternatively, you can use the in game editor, but this only works at the start, as it edits the database, rather than your save game file.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers tango but how do i access the editor. i couldn't seem to locate it! btw i realise how stupid this makes me look, but i don't care!!
  • Options
    Cheers tango but how do i access the editor. i couldn't seem to locate it! btw i realise how stupid this makes me look, but i don't care!!
    I'll send you a message.
  • Options
    Is there a way that I can play FM11 on two different computers ? I still have the disc and also have a steam account if that helps.

Anyone ??
  • Options
    Is there a way that I can play FM11 on two different computers ? I still have the disc and also have a steam account if that helps.

Anyone ??

yes you can. Do you want to play on both at the same time? if so,
    just use the disc in the machine without steam. If you want it on 2
    machines due to different locations, you can always just add steam to
    the other machine and just log in to your account.