Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eddie Howe thread (Staying with Bournemouth)

Comments

• Options
    blog:

BREAKING NEWS: According to Ian Wadley, Eddie Howe left via the fire exit and was picked up by Tindall round the back of the ground so they have escaped the press.
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS: According to Ian Wadley, Eddie Howe left via the fire exit and was picked up by Tindall round the back of the ground so they have escaped the press. (Bournemouth Echo)

Now surely if you are staying you walk out the front door with your chest out and head held high?
  • Options
    How long does it take to get from Bournmouth to Charlton?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]What's the big rush. Keithie is doing a good job. We are getting sucked into a bidding war for a manager who is totally unproven at a higher level. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and come back to their senses. Curbs is still available and finding it almost impossible to get back into the game. Not a lot to choose ATM in terms of us and Ipswich and even they didn't want him.
    Personally I'd rather get someone completely new to the club as manager.
  • Options
    Where did EH leave via?
  • Options
    If true, I think he must be leaving Bournemouth.
  • Options
    Tindall apparently said "No news" to the reporters!

Now is this stating that there is nothing happening and he'll be back at work in the morning?

Or are they bombing their way here right now to be unveiled at 6pm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]But if he stays at Bournemouth Id be just as chuffed as if he came to us.

This
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS: Eddie Howe has, in the past few minutes, made contact with Neil Perrett to tell him that he and Jason will be pondering their futures into this evening and they are yet to give the chairman their decision. They expect to give him a decision later tonight.
    by Neil Meldrum at 4:13 PM
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS: Eddie Howe has, in the past few minutes, made contact with Neil Perrett to tell him that he and Jason will be pondering their futures into this evening and they are yet to give the chairman their decision. They expect to give him a decision later tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if salary is what is causing the bidding, I would walk away personally, would prefer him to be more motivated re facilities and budgets available.
  • Options
    Very amaturish all of this hiding and seeking

Eddie Howe Reporting that he will be telling his chairman this evening the outcome
  • Options
  • Options
    Bournemouth Echo: Howe was close to signing for Charlton but Palace have come in with a sound offer. Howe prefers the Palace owners but is worried about their league position. Unfortunately afcb fans he us torn between the two London clubs and will sleep on it again. As of yet Burnley HAVEN'T registered any real interest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Where did EH leave via?

Not sure but I think we need to know. Any ideas anyone?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Bournemouth Echo: Howe was close to signing for Charlton but Palace have come in with a sound offer. Howe prefers the Palace owners but is worried about their league position. Unfortunately afcb fans he us torn between the two London clubs and will sleep on it again. As of yet Burnley HAVEN'T registered any real interest.[/quot

Like Howe would say he prefers which owners????
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This Medrum bloke at the B. Echo is currently enjoying the biggest gig of his life.

He's got Charlton, Palace and Bournemouth fans hanging on his every word, and reading about what Howe had for lunch.

I reckon he's now decided to chuck Burnley in there, to get a few northerners following his ruddy blog.

By 4.30, he'll be reporting West Ham are after him to replace Avram Grant.

Then by 5 pm it will be Chelsea....

And if Eddie still hasn't made his mind up by 5,30, I reckon the Echo wil be reporting that the FA have joined the chase and are enquiring about his availability for the England job!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Bournemouth Echo: Howe was close to signing for Charlton but Palace have come in with a sound offer. Howe prefers the Palace owners but is worried about their league position. Unfortunately afcb fans he us torn between the two London clubs and will sleep on it again. As of yet Burnley HAVEN'T registered any real interest.

That's from a fan's twitter not an official media outlet so I would take it with a severe pinch of salt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Where did EH leave via?

Not sure but I think we need to know. Any ideas anyone?

A fire exit round the back, Tindall came out the front and told the press "no comment" then picked Eddie up round the back and drove him off avoiding the press.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]This Medrum bloke at the B. Echo is currently enjoying the biggest gig of his life.

Can you blame him? He'll get a pay rise out of this!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess this is a very big decision for him, its only right that he gets time to make up his mind....

I just hope we don't lose out because I think Howe would be an excellent addition to this club and would definatly take us in terms of tactics and footballing ability
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    Bournemouth chair addressing media now
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

Can you blame him? He'll get a pay rise out of this![/quote]

I think he deserves it considering the work he has done at bournmouth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite].

Source?
  • Options
    No decision made. Howe hasn't resigned. No timeframe for resolution.
  • Options
    bournemouth chairman: He confirms no decision has been made and there is no timeframe on the decision. Eddie Howe has not resigned.
  • Options
    Bournemouth Chairman has spoken to the press:
    He confirms no decision has been made and there is no timeframe on the decision. Eddie Howe has not resigned.
    Mitchell says Eddie Howe has his family to consider in his decision.
    by Neil Meldrum at 4:22 PM
  • Options
    Need to consider his family