Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grand National 2011

Comments

• Options
    Backstage and Ballabriggs for me
  • Options
    VC do one upto £25 - if you bet above evens upto £25 it gives you "Promo Cash" within 2 business days, must be used within a month
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]VC do one upto £25 - if you bet above evens upto £25 it gives you "Promo Cash" within 2 business days, must be used within a month

Cheers
  • Options
    My moneys on Silver By Nature (9 year old, 10st 9lbs - 16/1 with some bookies).
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Whatever you deposit between £10 and £200 will be matched as a free bet bonus

However, to actually access the bonus you have to play through your entire deposit once

You will then have to play through your deposit and bonus value three times before making a withdrawal

All this has to be done within 90 days or the bonus pot is gone

If you aren't a (very) regular gambler it's basically a total con unless your deposit is going to be on the lower end of the scale.

Did seem a bit too good to be true. Cheers for sussing it out ISLS
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    I am so confident I have persuaded my mate to host The1st Annual Peanuts Molloy Grand National Celebration Barbecue on Saturday 3pm start.

Apparently his garden is good/good to soft in parts.
    Not sure if this has any bearing on the statistical model though.

This is good.

Sorry Peanuts old chum, but a point of order. He said it was "good/good to soft in parts", not "good".

Wouldn't want anything to bugger up your model at this late stage - my holiday depends on it!
    ;o)

Good, good-to-soft in parts is just ticketty-boo.........you can borrow my VW Camper if it all goes t*t* up.

[cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]Whether I have any money to spend on holiday is all down to you now Peanuts... lumping on the 4 ;)

Off_It's got the first fortnight in August and Henry insists on the bank holiday week but September's wide open CAFCsayer.
  • Options
    Can I start a "how am I going to spend my winnings from the National" thread?

Cheers for the tips Peanuts, and if you want a fall guy...this is my first year of following your tips so you can blame me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Athletico Charlton[/cite]Can I start a "how am I going to spend my winnings from the National" thread?

Cheers for the tips Peanuts, and if you want a fall guy...this is my first year of following your tips so you can blame me!

Cheers AC - somehow I'll manage to make it Pardoo's fault.
  • Options
    Just had a tip on V-neck... apparently it's a good jumper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]Just had a tip on V-neck... apparently it's a good jumper

You'll get fleeced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2011
    Bets placed, discovered I had some promo cash unused on VC so most of the bets were free too - bonus!

Should have added, thanks for taking the time to share your info Peanuts, I'll reserve just how much thanks until the race is over though! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]..............I'll reserve just how much thanks until the race is over though! ;-)

Very wise Exiled. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Newcastle 16.40 - Bouncy Bouncy

Got to be worth backing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Whatever you deposit between £10 and £200 will be matched as a free bet bonus

However, to actually access the bonus you have to play through your entire deposit once

You will then have to play through your deposit and bonus value three times before making a withdrawal

All this has to be done within 90 days or the bonus pot is gone

If you aren't a (very) regular gambler it's basically a total con unless your deposit is going to be on the lower end of the scale.

There is a glitch on bet365 If you bet your bonus on non-runners and suspended/injured first goalscorers you can recover your stake that way and then withdraw it when you've met the requirements....

I've already got an account but effectively you can end up with £200 worth of free bets on the National.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Newcastle 16.40 - Bouncy Bouncy

Got to be worth backing!

Got to be clogging.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    clogging_gift_i_heart_clogging_button-p145523479448464082t5sj_400.jpg
  • Options
    Saw this GN stat-model on the Sporting Life website this morning. Like mine it does not act as a process of elimination but its scoring categories and values are very different, its reference database shorter and it doesn't appear to distinguish between close and remote placed horses. Hence some major differences in result.
    However, the 2 horses that it scores joint highest are:
    Skippers Brig and, wait for it,………Golden Kite!
    I gather that Newsboy of the Daily Mirror tipped GK as an outsider on Talksport this morning (I bet he didn’t get on at 589/1 – Ha!)
    GK is definitely a long-shot but for those that fancy a small stake on a wild one he is still 80/1 at VC (5 places).

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=racing/11/03/30/manual_133813.html&BID=465
  • Options
    Not sure what the fellas name was but the racing bloke on Talksport tipped State of Play as well earlier.
  • Options
    Looks like Golden Kite is going to get some of my hard earned then. At those odds I'd be truly gutted if it romped home without me on it!

F**k it - I might just back them all!
  • Options
    589/1 certainly won't be paying Peanuts!

Took 80's at VC last night...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just seen Don't Push It is in to 10/1

Can it really win back to back and top weight 11.09?

Famous last words but can't see it.
  • Options
    Golden Kite is 130/1 on Betfair.
  • Options
    Final squad.

Oscar Time
    State of Play
    Character Building
    becauseicouldntsee

If it tips with rain - Bluesea cracker

Good luck PM.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Golden Kite is 130/1 on Betfair.

True RedArmySE7. Problem is the place. He's now only 19 for a place on Betfair which is worse than the 1/4 of 80/1 and Betfair is only 4 places.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Final squad.

Oscar Time
    State of Play
    Character Building
    becauseicouldntsee

If it tips with rain - Bluesea cracker

Good luck PM.

A good looking team JT. Best of luck yourself.
  • Options
    Peanuts what do you make of Master Minded being 11-2 today....He has never started more than 3-1 throughout his career?
  • Options
    Do one JT!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited April 2011
    10hoxzm.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite] 589/1 certainly won't be paying Peanuts!

Took 80's at VC last night...

Seems to me his profile has a touch of the Montys Pass about it, without the prior experience over the fences of course. Just hope he takes to them and that they don't overwater.......Having got everyone excited he'll probably overjump the first and bury the jockey.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: oldbloke[/cite]Peanuts what do you make of Master Minded being 11-2 today....He has never started more than 3-1 throughout his career?

Very flattered that you asked me oldbloke but I'm a one-trick pony I'm afraid (and I hope!)......a man's got to know his limitations.