Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West ham almost certain to go down

Comments

• Options

Birmingham 1 down also .

• Options
    2 up now
  • Options
    Any one see them staying up. All Birmingham need to do today is get a point and wet spam are down.

I think they have Sunderland next at upton park. They will win that but will be down to goal diff.

Come on birmingham
  • Options
    I think Brum will get a point today. Might not be enough to save them but it will send West Ham down. Even better to see them win and still get relegated.
  • Options
    I have always thought it would be Birmingham that destroyed my dreams of a West Ham relegation and I still think that.  They are awful and have no fit strikers.  West Ham will beat both Wigan & Sunderland and it will be Goal difference that keeps them up against both Blackpool & Birmingham.  I really hope I am wrong but I don't think I will be...come on Birmingham...
  • Options
    2-0 birm now. I can actually see west ham doing it. Goal difference is gonna be evening up especially if west ham get another Birmingham concede another
  • Options
    1-2 C'MON!
  • Options
    Come on the wigan

Wonder what the odds would have been for 4 away wins
  • Options
    Amazing, the teams you find yourself supporting lol!
  • Options
    So, How long into His latest 5YearContract is Scott Parker now ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-2! Happy days.
  • Options
    2 v 2 see you spammers
  • Options
    2-2 West Ham are as good as down. Even if they manage to win that game I still think they'll go down.
  • Options
    The Millwall aeroplane makes an appearance at the DW. "Avram Grant- Millwall legend" timing.
  • Options
    3-2 Wigan
  • Options
    They are down!

• Options
    Gone.
  • Options
    GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!!
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    Mick CollinsTwo up, and West Ham lose 3-2 and get relegated?! They're forever blowing doubles...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How long until Sullivan and Gold sell up? Can't wait to see them playing in a half empty Olympic Stadium in the Championship.

Hate them and their smug fans...'we won the World Cup', 'we deserve to be a top side because we've got the 6th highest wage bill in the league' blah blah blah
  • Options
    Absolutely bloody fantastic, get in...best day of the season!
  • Options
    Can see them doing a Charlton quite frankly. If they don't make a damn good job of going back up next season, they won't do it for a while.
  • Options
    Never been so happy to see any one lose......and to see the look of hate and anger in the fans faces with the Wigan fans celebrating on the pitch....!!
    Wigan are poppin bubbles popping bubbles in the air.......
  • Options
    Good news. Always saw them as Charlton's main rivals in the Prem days and longer term I still do. I felt we were only a season or two away from permanently overtaking them in terms of size/support.
  • Options

I read this morning they have to find £35m for a loan repayment later on this year. Even Gold admited the club is still in the financial doodoo and will only be getting worse.

Shall we have a whip 'round?

• Options
    This time two years ago I was predicting that Newcastle would suffer a double relegation, so I'm not going to get too carried away.
  • Options
    They were relegated the day they appointed Avram Grant.
  • Options
    What a match!Best I've seen for ages.All the players were knackered at the end.It was like watching a five a side match on a full pitch.Will never hate West Ham as I remember them treating us with respect when we shared Upton Park but in fairness should have come down with us over Tevez.
  • Options
    Can someone change the Thread Title please.........?

;-)