Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West ham almost certain to go down

Comments

• Options
    Can't West Ham just pay a big fine and stay up?   I mean, Wigan have never won the world cup.
  • Options

west ham in the championship are a better bet than whoever else comes down to go up, anything that can keep the scum out of the top flight the better

good luck west ham next year

• Options
    as above
  • Options

I grew up in Millwall heart land, all my mates were Millwall & I know a lot of WHU fans now and they don't give a toss about the other.  Seems it is more about the clowns that go to the big ocassional game for aggro than the real fans of these clubs. 

I take the point that is mentioned about rivalry of the dockers in 1926, but 1926!!!  Jesus, give me a break.  

• Options
    @nolly

tried sending you a message, not sure if it's worked, just
    seemed to refresh the page and nothing happened, let me know if you got
    it please. Cheers.
  • Options
    @striker get your millwall mates to take you to upton park next season to see whether whu care or not.
  • Options

It is overdue - they should have gone down instead of Sheffield Utd. If that had happened Sheffield might not have been in our division next season

Things can change quickly in football.

Last season Stockport played Norwich.

Next season one is Premiership the other is non league.

• Options

I agree with Goonerhater and StrikerFirmani.

Looking forward to seeing West Ham stuff Millwall next season!

• Options
    i'm sure the whu fans will be turning those tears into laughter ones trying to come to terms with the fact that nillwall think they are rivals.

one way street.
  • Options
    West Ham have no time for scabs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You know millwall are a nothing club when all they want is for WHU to do badly.

Despite them being local, I have no problem with the hammers. They have so much more going for them than the planks from bermondsey. Always have done and always will do.

WHU Don't care for the small time millwall, why would they?!

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited May 2011
    West Ham care!! I have been to games at the Bolyn in the home end v the spanners!! No one can tell me Whu don't care about Millwall, they very do!!

• Options
    "According to the Daily Mail, Grant was fired in the tunnel coming off the pitch."

According to Sky, they asked Wigan if there was a room they could borrow.
  • Options
    Wigan said that they could use their trophy room as it was empty in there ;>)
  • Options
    Massive kick off at the end of season do, West Ham fans and Players coming to blows
  • Options
    West Ham did give Millwall an absolute hiding at the Carling cup game and that is an admission from lots of Millwall fans that i've spoke to, who accept that they area spent force. I would say that the Spurs / West Ham rivalry means much more to the majority of West Ham fans though and although there is this dockland / east end thing, the majority of Millwall fans recognise that us and Palace are their real rivals, even if they try to create these hooli rivalries with the likes of Leeds and West Ham.   
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Brady Gold and Sullivan apparently sh**ting themselves.

Asked the manager of the of the hotel if there was a room they could use to sack Avram hide/barricade themselves in.

;-)

• Options
    Credit where credits due. The bi-plane message was perfect. Guaranteed to get right up the noses of the Wet Spam fans. It will be tasty next season, for sure.
  • Options
    pwoper nawty!
  • Options

west ham in the championship are a better bet than whoever else comes down to go up, anything that can keep the scum out of the top flight the better

good luck west ham next year

Good luck West Ham?!

Thank you, 'Essex Addick'...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If I was a West Ham fan, I would fear that they do a Charlton. They are going to loose their best players and probably be lumbered with the over payed failures who are on huge wages and not up for Championship football.

Gold and Sullivan have got to have dep pockets as West Ham are likely to loose at £20 million ponds a season in the Championship, but if they have not then they will cut the squad where they can, probably like us by not replacing every player that leaves.

So the squad will not be as strong as people thin or hope. This comes because they have a first team wage bill of £40 million a year which is not sustainablein the championship. But we as Charlton fans know how easily this happens.

• Options

Police called to West Ham United end of season dinner

From the BBC today. Oh dear.
    Presumably they dont realise they have one more game to play?

• Options

Just reading that in the Grauniad.

Apparently a fight broke out and "actors" from Eastenders and the Bill struggled to keep straight faces when they presented Scott Parker with an award. Sounds a classy affair.

A bit late, but at least no one can say that West Ham and their fans didn't go down without  a fight.

• Options

Sullivan 2 page spread in the sun today saying how they are going to appoint someone 'really good'.How they will be back in the premier league in no time and how he can't do right for doing wrong.Diddums

If I was a West ham fan I would hope this little gobshytes mouth could be sewn up permanently!

• Options
    Just been contacted by the Olympic Stadium Ticket office ....................I have been given 25,000 for the West Ham v Doncaster game
  • Options
    That's quality shag!
  • Options
    I feel sorry for Demba Ba.  The last thing he signed was his West Ham contract so you can forgive him for being a little cautious when signing stuff these days.
  • Options
    'That's quality shag!'

I said exactly the same thing to my tobacconist only this morning.
  • Options
    http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/west-ham-specials/next-permanent-manager

500/1 odds on Danny Dyer or Ray Winstone to be the next West Ham manager
  • Options

Is that the same hotel...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13420587

...that Carlton Cole had his litttle bit of trouble in when he was with us?