Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West ham almost certain to go down

Comments

• Options

Excellent news!

• Options
    Before anyone gets too excited, Gold and Sullivan oversaw several yo-yo seasons at Birmingham - don't expect a mass exodus of players and expect the Hamsters to be challenging for promotion next season.

Still, nice to see em get relegated all the same.
  • Options

"I remember them treating us with respect when we shared Upton Park "

I remember their turnstile operators stealing our money!

• Options
    Daily Mail reporting on its website Grant's been sacked.
  • Options
    That's going to put a bit of a hole in their parachute payment...
  • Options

I didn't realise Spanners could a) organise anything other than a punch up and b) work a computer.

• Options
    Classy football club. Gold and Sullivan asked David Whelan if they could borrow a room, called Grant into it and sacked him there and then. Wonder if he has to make his own way home!
  • Options

@Bournemouth

Funny but not very original. Blackpool did it only last week at Preston and I think Palace were organising it for us when we last went down to prove how little we mean a couple of years back.

Never minded west ham and would rather Wigan and Brum went as dont like either of them.

• Options
    I'm finding it difficult to get excited about anybody else's misfortune while we continue our depressing decline and can only muster a summer budget of Rochdale proportions
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Six-a-bag-of-nuts I know what you mean but personally I'm taking a day off from the misery of following CAFC and enjoying WHU getting their comeuppance for their luck, cheating and mismanagement over the last few years.
  • Options
    @Bournemouth Addick

Oh all right, count me in :-)
  • Options
    Millwall v West Ham will be a real glamour fixture next season. If you listen carefully you can already hear the knuckle dusters being polished.
  • Options
    @MOG That's the way they operate, it was a similar story when they were at Birmingham. I never did understand why everyone was so keen for them to takeover here when it was mooted a while back.
  • Options
    @SHG too soon for that Shooters, they'll have to wait until Thursday to cash their Giro so they can afford some Brasso.
  • Options
    Love to see Ian Dowie  back in football at West Ham ,they re made for each other and with his record you never know we could be playing them in the Kent senior cup the following season
  • Options
    Since when has East London been in Kent?
  • Options
    Oh come on Shooters, this is brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSvkSDid6lE&feature=player_embedded

Look at the muppet crying!
  • Options
    Yeah but not very original SLL...Blackpool did it last week & all very Palace 2 seasons ago as per my previous post ;-)
  • Options
    Why does it need to be original? It did the job!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair point although would have been worse for them if their main rivals Spurs had done it to them.
  • Options
    The Championship is full of so many big clubs next season, it will be very very competitive.  It's such a shame we will be missing out on it.  I don't mind West Ham at all, I don't really understand all the antipathy shown towards them on here, when they face P*lace or Millwall, I certainly know who I'll be rooting for. 

Harry Redknapp has called for the next Millwall v West Ham derby to be played behind closed doors, I wonder if there will be any moves from those in power to make that happen?
  • Options
    Grant getting sacked straight away is all about Sullivan and Gold trying to deflect the grief away from themselves. What they should have realised is they will be the target at the last home match, now that their second rate manager has gone...if they turn up. They are only interested in West Ham to make money out of the Olympic Stadium.
    This is a comedy that could run and run. Today's episode has been brilliant. 2 nil up then losing, airplane messages, Wigan fans taking the p--s on the pitch at the end. Looking forward to them being stuck with useless players on big contracts, and Spurs blocking the stadium bid.
  • Options
    Grown men crying on TV Iove it,made my year Ha Ha.Why was this match not on sky live?
  • Options

Yep that crying malarky is cringeworthy. If that was my dad I would put myself up for adoption.

• Options
    I.C.F. I CRY FLOODS,when relegated
  • Options
    What goes around comes around.I hate gold and that brady.How will fill upton pk let alone the olympic stadium.Got to laugh !!
  • Options
    Glad it happened to them, though it's 5 years later than it should have been. Parker, Upson, Green, Dyer (ahahah what a waste of space he is) Cole and Demba Ba will be out of there as soon as they can, and the rest of the squad is made up of overpaid ponies, so here's to a bright future and all that!
  • Options
    I am also glad that they were relegated but I will be very surprised if they are not promoted next season.
  • Options
    I'm well happy there down but next season when it comes to them playing palarse and the spanners I'll be cheering west ham. Everyone says about them filling the olympic stadium but they don't move in for a few years so it's not as if they have to fill it in the championship.

Now if they do what we done and end up in this shyte league and have to fill it, that will be funny