Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rob Elliot (Signed for Newcastle for Undisclosed Fee)

Comments

• waggy up top if one of those come off for green maybe!!
  • Where has this Wright Phillips thing came from?
  • Looking at another thread the BWP thing is an unsubstantiated rumour from someone who thinks he was at the training ground this morning
  • Why would Bradley be at the training ground, when the first team physio is in Manchester?
  • addick 1965 saw him at under 18's match at training ground!!
  • Looking at another thread the BWP thing is an unsubstantiated rumour from someone who thinks he was at the training ground this morning

@jasoneuellReal jason_ euell
    @adampotter1 oh sorry mate. I think we will keep BWP, he will help us go up and that's what the club want and all of us want this season.
  • Newcastle should be banned from signing Elliot pending an investigation into the tapping up allegations. Otherwise what's the point in us reporting them?
  • I guess thinking about it... if say they come back in for him and up their price.... we will withdraw the complaint and get what we want for him. personally i hope he says but i think the writing is on the wall
  • Seeing Hamer today - he has a lot to learn - really hope we can keep Robbie.
  • Who do you think Robbies going to?
  • Sponsored links:

• Seeing Hamer today - he has a lot to learn - really hope we can keep Robbie.

Don't know what game you were watching  :-(
  • my thoughts to covered end! what game have these hamer slaters been going too :-(
  • Newcastle are linked with a Czech Goalie Petr Bolek on Sky.
  • Wonder where Elliot is going then?
  • edited August 2011
    Wonder where Elliot is going then?

There appears to be a vacancy at the Emirates...
  • Cawley has just Tweeted that Elliot to Newcastle' is not dead in the water and could well be resurected before window shuts '.
  • Cawley has just Tweeted that Elliot to Newcastle' is not dead in the water and could well be resurected before window shuts '.
  • alrite we heard you the first time lol
  • Newcastle are linked with a Czech Goalie Petr Bolek on Sky.

pronounced Bollock, probably keeps dropping them.
  • In Newcastle to have a medical according to SSN
  • Sponsored links:

Just had a text confirming this , does anyone know the fee?
  • Yeee its on the little yellow bar at the bottom of the screen
  • Fair play for rejecting the initial offer then. Thought it was a bit risky but seems to have paid off.
  • Obviously Sunday was a sending off drink for Elliott then.
    Just had a text confirming this , does anyone know the fee?
    Undisclosed I would expect
  • Looks like the complaint to the PL will be dropped then, the price increased and we will all be happy......
  • all i hope is that it free's up funds to sign another striker. we dont need 3 keepers. good luck robbie you weren't a complete package but nobody in this league is. and punch pardew for everyone on this forum.
  • Surprising if that still goes ahead after our complaint but would make sense if, as it seems, we've already planned for life without him. Maybe we get them to stump up a load of extra cash if we agree to drop the case!  
  • Good luck Agent Elliot!
  • So now we know why Robbie was having his haircut last Saturday.