Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford 0 - 1 Charlton - Post Match Views

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Saw a Charlton fan getting thrown around by police. He then got pissed off and lashed out at the copper and then cop got him up against the fence and went to spray him. He then calmed down. Cop told him to eff off. Kid mist have been about 16. He was really being told to calm down by his mates but from what I saw, the police had started it. I saw coins come over from the Brentford platform. Then bottles came over from our platform. Police weren't helpful IMO -  that's coming from a trainee special constable.

The match: Hamer was excellent. He really saved our bacon in the second half. CB pairing were also great.  The goal was beaautiful. - Kermorgant.. cross field to Green.. Green low cross.. In by BWP. Hollands almost got a touch on it, it would have been in. Their defender almost got a touch and that would have gone it too. 

I hope JJ is okay and I hear their player's been discharged from hospital. 

Great day out. Great 3 point. Ugly winning. Happy Addick.
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15812516.stm

That is link of highlights by the BBC of cafc v Brentford.
  • Options

been intresting to read through this thread. this is what i thought-

Looked in charge for most of it. unfortunatly we never steped it up to show our quality and it would of been nice to get a second goal.

Having said that there was still real good performances in our side.

Green was great to watch on the wing. its so pleasing to have a winger who when he doesent have the ball still tackles back and chase their players down. when with the ball he looked threatning. showed real skill to pass several of their players on numerous occasions. good crossing especially for the goal.

Morrison had another great game.

Hamer seems to be improving and had one of the best games i have seen him play.

Shame kermagant wasent at his best, still BWP caused them alot of problems.

The atomsphere was electric.

• Options

I'm curious about the Lisbie song. What are the words to it? If its too rude/offensive to post on a public forum can someone one whisper the words to me please.

Me too, if it's so "popular" with a small element how come I've not heard it at home games ?

Can anyone send me a message with the words, what tune is it sung to ?

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Trust Me, Its not "Big" or "Clever". Ask any spotty 14 year old who doesn't understand what CAFC (as a Club) is and they will "sing" it to You.