Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Football League "without Charlton Athletic" Show

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    I ordered a couple od dvds yesterday (one for a mates b/day) but they still didn't know when they're going to be out.......................................
    The editing has been completed this week - it now has to go out to be authored and the menus inserted, then the finished content is sent abroad for duplication. Realistically, it will be another four weeks minimum before we receive it at The Valley.
    Damn, just after my parents set off to visit me in China.

Hope it survives the trip via the post.
  • Options
    I ordered a couple od dvds yesterday (one for a mates b/day) but they still didn't know when they're going to be out.......................................
    The editing has been completed this week - it now has to go out to be authored and the menus inserted, then the finished content is sent To Dubai for the 'A message from the owners feature' abroad for duplication. Realistically, it will be another four weeks minimum before we receive it at The Valley.
    Ha - thought so.

• Options
    Charlton fans just got a mention on the BBC Euro 2012 coverage, nice one Jonathan Pearce! ; )

• Options
    Also we've been moved to The Championship on the BBC website which is nice.
  • Options
    Charlton fans just got a mention on the BBC Euro 2012 coverage, nice one Jonathan Pearce! ; )

Had a beer with him on the train back from Preston. Seems a good guy, asked him to mention Charlton when he could.

• Options
    Jonathan Pearce on Capital Gold commentary in the early 90's.....football genius!
  • Options
    I think people on here have slagged him off in the past for his Brizzle and Palace connections, but I always think he's pretty fair towards us.
  • Options
    What did Pearce say?

I've always assumed him to be a Palace fan after the '96 playoffs, when he went mental in one of the boxes at the back of the East Stand.
  • Options
    Great to hear James Richardson back on network TV. A few gems like "he Shroots, he scores" and "the score couldn't have flattered them more if it had bought them chocs and said they looked like Keira Knightly"
  • Options
    Nobody can moan at the coverage we've had so far this season. They even managed to show highlights last night that made it look as if we played well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still can't bring myself to watch the highlights of the game, still so gutted we lost to them.
  • Options
    Twice we have had extended highlights this season, Palace ad Forrest, lost in both mind you.