Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Football League "without Charlton Athletic" Show

Comments

• Options
    The only mention we got in the discussion afterwards was BWP as one of the top scorers in the division. Usual laughable coverage.
  • Options
    Well at least BWP got a mention in amongst all the brown-nosing for Gary Madine. Poor old Stuart Beavon never got a mention despite scoring more than Madine this season.
  • Options
    Most irritating for me is how many of the highlights are repeated. If they just showed things once they could double the amount of highlights shown.
  • Options
    apparently sheff utd are getting extended highlights tonight. so thats both sheffield clubs in two weeks but not the team in first place.
  • Options
    that's fine, I'm taping it - will watch the 15 seconds on Sunday and enjoy my Easter Eggs!
  • Options
    Well, they've just shown Carl Ikeme's horrific fumble for Donny 5 times - so I'm hoping we might actually get to see something other than our goal tonight.
  • Options
    *sighs
  • Options
    bit of a kit clash going on there in the huddersfield game!
  • Options
    they realy are knobs on that show
  • Options
    Would have liked to see KMGs shot from just inside the Charlton half, I was disappointed that wasn't shown.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I swear they made more puns about Kettle's name than actual comments about the match.

Can't wait for our extra 15 seconds earlier in the evening next season. Watching Stoke vs Wolves was possibly the most depressing time of my life, and yet that lasted bloody ages. MOTD is a long way away yet
  • Options
    cant complain that we may only get 10 seconds of airplay tonight, but at least they bothered with a FL show for todays fixtures
  • Options

Can't wait for our extra 15 seconds earlier in the evening next season.

Unlikely to be a Football League show next season so 'enjoy' it why you can.
  • Options

Can't wait for our extra 15 seconds earlier in the evening next season.

Unlikely to be a Football League show next season so 'enjoy' it why you can.
    something must take its place
  • Options
    Yeah, "Newsnight".
  • Options
    Yeah, "Newsnight".
    you know what I mean :)

In other news oggy, it looks like Bristol City may stay up so at least us in the SW have 1 close-ish game next season

• Options
    Yay, Shine ...... replace Exeter as our nearest match.

Only 100 + miles for me to Bristol.
  • Options
    yer its about that for me, easy enough train trip though
  • Options
    Claridge demon stare
  • Options
    that West Ham game looked epic, some shocking defending though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wednesday first game again bloody hell
  • Options
    blink and you would of missed our highlights.
  • Options
    you could tell claridge was in pain trying to speak highly of us
  • Options
    Claridge semi positive about us / Powell
  • Options
    Claridge complimenting Powell

Bless
  • Options
    Was live

• Options
    Was live

meaning most of us have already watched it in the pub and don't want to see extended highlights of it
  • Options
    Why does he hate us ?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    you could tell claridge was in pain trying to speak highly of us
    Claridge is in pain just trying to speak generally.

He's got the look of a man who's had a lobotomy or two
  • Options
    God that guy who commentated on the Bournemouth, Bury and Notts County matches has a boring voice.