Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Huddersfield | 28th November 2011 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views & News

Comments

• Options
    Just happy to be going, win lose or draw.....Im bringing 4 others along with me...
  • Options
    For big games like this I start to visualise the key moments before the game, the three I have clearly in my imagination are:-

1.  69th minute Wonder goal out of nothing from Bradley Wright Philips
    2.  75th minute Jordan Rhodes one on one with sullivan, rounds him to b faced by an open goal and shoots wide - lee clark head in his hands.
    3. 90th +8 minutes Referee blows the whistle to a roar from the crowd, three points job done  
  • Options
    Almost certain our attendance even though it's on sky and on a week night will beat that of palarce today.

Not sure on the scoreline but I hope will go out all guns blazing to show the viewers why were top
  • Options
    Could be a cracker as two attacking teams use flair in attacking, flowing football, or a bore draw as they cancel each other out. Either 3-2 or 1-1.
  • Options
    is it me or does it seem like forever since we had a  home game?
  • Options
    yeah we've only got 1 more home game in 2011 after Huddersfield and our last home game was against Preston on the 5th of November so its been almost a month.  

good news is that we have 13 home games after January till the end of the season. 
  • Options
    0-0.
  • Options

Yeah Hartlepool and the Humpalumpa's seems like a decade ago for me....

:-)

• Options
    Bringing my Swedish mate who has not seen us play since the disastrous 4 0 defeat at the toolbox. If we lose again I will hit him!
    1 0 to the Addicks.
  • Options
    Bringing my Swedish mate who has not seen us play since the disastrous 4 0 defeat at the toolbox. If we lose again I will hit him!
    1 0 to the Addicks.
    There will be a queue :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any news from Airman or anyone else about number of tickets sold/expected crowd?  Would be interesting to know
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Just heard.....Next football on Sky will be tomorrow with high flying Huddersfield against Charlton who are also having a good season!!!
  • Options
    The attendance tomorrow is already more than the final attendance at Palace-Millwall, before sales on the day. Expect to clear 17,000.
  • Options
    Wagstaff to start on left apparently.
  • Options
    The attendance tomorrow is already more than the final attendance at Palace-Millwall, before sales on the day. Expect to clear 17,000.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Wagstaff to start on left apparently.

Source?

I hope not.  I'm a big Waggy fan but that is not his position as Dagenham away last year showed.  He'll put a shift in as ever but he just isn't as effective.

2 - 0 to Charlton with one early, one late goal

• Options
    Son's coach is Waggys best mate. Would have liked to see him start on right to keep things tight but good to know we intend to take the game to them with Green starting.
  • Options

Taking my wife to her first match at the Valley tomorrow.

It is costing me for the full hospitality works in the Greenwich Suite including reserved parking in the ground.

I hope it is worth it, and I hope she doesn't expect this treatment should she want to come regularly!!

Onwards and upwards>

• Options
    Love to see us win but as long as we don't lose
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Somebody said Megson will be in the studio tomorrow...all the more reason to get down the Valley!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I heard the sky thing too, high flying huddersfield go to underachieving Charlton whos fans called for Curbishleys head and their manager is Black - job done as far as the Sky researcher is concerned..

Cant wait for this, the truth is its too close to call, should be a cracking atmosphere, hope were loud from the off and make this one of those floodlit games my lad will remember in 30 years time...come on!
  • Options
    Looking forward to see how our new men go on (Parkin and Bruce) if they play but very nervous about the result, would be happy with a draw if I'm honest, its a long way home if we get stuffed :o( setting off at 13.00 and expect to be back about 03.00 its going to be a long day!
  • Options
    I firmly believe that the 'down to earth with a bump' and '0-0 after all that hype' cliches (that I fully subscribed to in the past) don't apply to this game, because this season is DIFFERENT. I'm trying not to get over excited but I am absolutely buzzing and brimming with confidence. 3-1 to us, Green, Kermit and an own goal. The next 24 hours is gonna drag though.

Ps. Seen Sullivan mentioned. Is Hamer out or something?
  • Options
    I can't wait for this game, really hope
    Both team show what were about, also show other supports that take note of both teams
  • Options
    Buzzing for this now!
  • Options
    Less than 24 hours now
  • Options
    This time tomorrow, we'll still be top of the league.
  • Options
    My concern is Gary Roberts. Always looks great on tv. Solly has a big night ahead but if we stop the supply to Rhodes and Novak that's half the battle
  • Options
    can't seeWaggy starting on the left. Believe Ephraim will start there.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!