Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Huddersfield | 28th November 2011 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views & News

Comments

• Options
    It is comforting that so many fans are nervous about this game; perhaps we are conditioned by too many let-downs in the past. One thing this team has shown is they give everything to the cause and, with competition for places and performing in font of the cameras, they should edge it. But until the final whistle is blown it is sure to be squeeky bum time at The Valley. COYR's 
  • Options
    You just know we'll be 1-0 up and they score in the dying moments to keep their unbeaten record alive.
  • Options

We will be out of sight by half time, they will be playing for pride in the 2nd half

COYR

• Options
    You just know we'll be 1-0 up and they score in the dying moments to keep their unbeaten record alive.
    But this reminds me of what i heard on the radio on Sat, one of their own fans described it as the most pointless winning run in history. "When it started, we were in league One. 43 unbeaten games later, we are still in League One!"

So they can equalise in the last minute, but they'll still be 5pts behind us:-)

4 hours before the mighty CAFC Prague crew take their first Pilsners from the tank...COYR!!!!!
  • Options
    Any news on how many tickets we've sold? We may have already covered this i haven't read all the posts...
  • Options

I AM RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED.

coyr

• Options
    another preston please lads (league..not cup) out of sight by the end of the first half, let them get a couple back but really run it out comfortable.
  • Options
    lets be realistic, they've not lost for 43 standard league games. We aren't going to thrash them.
  • Options
    Nail biting 2-1 home victory ( I hope).
  • Options
    lets be realistic, they've not lost for 43 standard league games. We aren't going to thrash them.
    That's because we're going to humiliate them!

Prediction: 1-1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic FC 
    The latest from the commercial centre is that we've sold 700 tickets for the game today alone. That's a lot... (MW) #cafc
  • Options

CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic FC 

The latest from the commercial centre is that we've sold 700 tickets for the game today alone. That's a lot... (MW) #cafc
    Stop teasing us what is the total so far?
  • Options
    come on you Addicks !!!!! ... 2-0 @ least
  • Options

Just broke my golden rule and drunk on a Monday.

Not been to enough matches this season for various reasons but very up for tonight.

Need to make it a Middlesbro/Swindon type atmosphere

• Options

Just 4 hours and 15 mins. SOOOO EXCITED.............

.......yet nervous at the same time :$

• Options
    Okay i cant work out whether im more excited or more nervous! Either way 4 hours and ill be there!
  • Options
    Feeling funny. I hate waiting! 
  • Options
    How are we doing on the masonry scale now ladies and gentlemen?

Are we onto pre-stressed reinforced concrete assembly slabs* yet? Any advance on Seth's whacking great sheets of plasterboard?

I must say, that by the final whistle tonight, I expect to be a black belt in the ancient Japanese art of 'shitabriki'!

*these may or may not exist....i.e I just made them up.
  • Options
    i just passed a two ton steel girder!!!
  • Options
    Bricking it very slightly. One because JJ isn't there and second because I hope the boys can handle the hype/pressure. Hudders have had more experience in this regard as they've been dealing with keeping the unbeaten run going for a few weeks now. Body parts crossed though. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be producing a slab at some point but am still on the piling stage! ;)
  • Options

I'm ill.

Pebbledash.

• Options

Come on you lot man up and grow a pair, nerves are for wimps

Bring it on

COYR

• Options
    COYR.
  • Options
    Matt Fry just tweeted to say he is going tonight and sitting in the north upper.
  • Options
    Matt Fry just tweeted to say he is going tonight and sitting in the north upper.
    Really?! Thats good of him. I hope you Cupboard End lads play nice.
  • Options
    Really not confident for this one, losing JJ is a massive blow for us - I reckon I'd take a point if you offered it to me now - then again, the last time I said that was Sheffield United away !
  • Options
    Anyone have any ideas how many HTFC have sold?
  • Options
    First beer underway
  • Options
    This pm seems to have taken an age.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!