Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Huddersfield | 28th November 2011 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views & News

Comments

• Options

Havent looked forward to a game this much since Man U away, Charlton athletic we're pissing this league!

Had a dream last night we won 4-2, EIO!

• Options
    OK, I have my iPod on shuffle, out of nearly 8,000 tracks...

...on comes 3 Blokes from F Block with Valley Floyd Road.

This is obviously a good sign, right?
  • Options

Getting nervous now.

"Lucky Charm" not coming but hopefully someone else will who has a good record.

• Options
    Bringing 9 work colleagues - so better be good!!
  • Options

How many have we sold?

• Options
  • Options
    This waiting makes it feel like Christmas Eve, except in a universe where you don't know if Santa will bring you presents or punch you in the face.
  • Options
    I'm spending my last day in Mexico with a tequila & mezcal hangover, watching on stream and feel like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....
    (I vomited when typing mezcal) COYRs!
  • Options
    HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE HUDDERSFIELD SOLD?
  • Options
    Hudds had sold about 800 the other day. so presume it will be around 1k
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Calm down everyone - only a game of football

• Options
    Sounds like its going to top 18,000. And from the mood on this board, I reckon that the atmosphere is going to be crackling. Setting off to meet up with Czech Addick in 15 minutes. Nervous, but confident in this team in a way I haven't been for years.
  • Options
    Gate at the moment is about 16,300 - we would expect to sell about another 1,500 home and away, so high 17,000s is likely.

To put this in perspective the home match ticket sale will be higher than for any match this season or last, except the £5 games.
  • Options

I can see why people are nervous because a win tonight will be massive, but lose and we're still top and in a position we'dve gladly taken before the season started. Reckon a draw the most likely outcome but I wouldn't take it if offered.

Good job it's the cup next because I'd put good money on us losing a league game after this one, whatever the result, but doubly so if we were to win tonight.

COYR  

• Options
    Have had a hard time persuading my mates to come to the pub and watch
    some league one - but whatever; really fired up for this. unsurprisingly
    struggling to study this afternoon.

COYR!!!

• Options
    Any chance of Stephens back in for Hughes?
  • Options
    Got another Lifer coming round for the match, never met him but he happens to be staying in our village here in NW Lancs.

COYA
  • Options
    Buzzing. Come on boys. Valley will be rocking under the lights tonight especially if we get the 3 points
  • Options
    According to News Shopper, Neil Lennon is at the ground...hope he is keeping tracks on Huddersfield players rather than our own!
  • Options
    hmmm, to spectate the matchday thread on Owlstalk, or on here. Decisions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been drinking since 4pm. No longer care about the result.
  • Options
    I'm ill. Wifes ill. Kids are ill.

Tonights viewing from a snot covered sette will not be a Charlton victory, that i'm convinced.

• Options
    Hamer, Solly, Taylor, Morrison, Wiggins, Green, Russell, Hollands, Ephraim, Kermit, BWP
  • Options
    Risky putting Russel in?
  • Options
    time will tell!
  • Options
    Need to do lots of singing tonight!!
  • Options
    4-3 cafc !!!!!!! COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    good attacking line up .. I expected Russell and Hughes with Ephraim subbing ... it show's we're going for the throat !!!
  • Options
    18029 good support.
  • Options
    great win in a very clean well fought game, Both us and the terriers are good sides and all being equal will meet next year in the championship. On a personal note, a lucrative evening .. sporting bet had 2-0 @ 10/1 !! ... not every day the bookies get it soooooooooooooo wrong .
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!