Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn vs. Charlton | Post Match Views

WSSWSS
edited January 2013 in General Charlton
Away form is outstanding.

COYR!

Comments

• Options
    Great win and result for those who made the trip.
  • Options
    That will do nicely.

Sounds like another hard fought away win.

CPRAWA
  • Options
    Heroic performance by the sounds of it. We really are punching above our weight when you look at what's on paper. We have to pursue 4-5-1 from now on.
  • Options
    Brilliant, what a great result, so happy!!!!

Cheers RM and Seth for the Match thread, great stuff as usual.
  • Options
    Another good win, just think what Powell could do with a bit of investment ;-)
  • Options
    All those years under Curbs we were famously rubbish in the North-West, at this rate we might have to move The Valley there.
  • Options
    Whatever criticism you care to make about this team. It has bollox and continues to amaze. 100% Support. Well done boys.
  • Options
    Some fallen Addicks smiling down after that win.

SISS
  • Options
    Great result, well done lads!

Are we still getting relegated?;)
  • Options
    Great result!

Well done and thanks to Red, Seth and others.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Charlton.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Phew!! Hope updates were ok...........I'm off for awhile now....back in February when I've moved home.....will do match stats in a minute..........thanks to CP and his team for sending me off with a win.....Cheers all will be back in a few weeks......and hopefully we will have kept this run going.
    Cheers RM
  • Options
    Excellent ... A few more results and we could really start dreaming ...
  • Options
    Great result! Another fattening 3 points to add to the total. Thanks Red and others for all the updates. Time to change the manager at Blackburn again.
  • Options
    well - that League One lineup (plus Wilson) is certainly demonstrating why we went up!
  • Options
    Great performance on a cold, cold day.

Remember when we always used to lose when we played in the north-west?

• Options
    Thankyou Rm , well done Charlton!!
  • Options
    Waggy P2 W2
  • Options
    Big win - well done to CP and the boys.

3 wins out of three. Not bad for a "clueless" manager.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    JVL said:

All those years under Curbs we were famously rubbish in the North-West, at this rate we might have to move The Valley there.

Are you TJ in Disguise? :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FT match stats addicks first-:
    possession ............ 56% - 44%
    shots on................... 6 - 4
    shots off.................. 2 - 6
    corners.................... 2 - 4

GOALS...................... 2 - 1
  • Options
    As I said in another thread...the first half of the season was a learning curve.
  • Options
    First win there since 2003. Classic grim and freezing up north result. So many aspects of last seasons away form, and a definite style created by Chris Powell. Clearly we are a team in the proper sense of the word.
    39 points from 28 games is pretty good going if you ask me.
    Also, all of you 411 Charlton fans who made it there, and are reading this now, you were clearly excellent throughout. Thank you on behalf of the stay at home wimps like me.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    We're the red and white army! Please Addicks, make it 4 league wins out of 4 in 2013.

(Oops getting ahead of myself, Wednesday at home to get through yet!)
  • Options
    seth plum said:

First win there since 2003. Classic grim and freezing up north result. So many aspects of last seasons away form, and a definite style created by Chris Powell. Clearly we are a team in the proper sense of the word.
    39 points from 28 games is pretty good going if you ask me.
    Also, all of you 411 Charlton fans who made it there, and are reading this now, you were clearly excellent throughout. Thank you on behalf of the stay at home wimps like me.

This.
  • Options
    Overjoyed. That's all I have to say :D
  • Options
    Superb result get in....
  • Options
    This team continues to get better & better .. another superb win away from home .. outstanding
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Another huge result, get in you addicks!
    ''Say we are *staying/going up, say we are *staying/going up''!!!

*delete as appropriate
  • Options
    Great result, and a reward for the hardy souls who travelled up there! Only 2 points behind Millwall now...