Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall fans racially abusing their OWN player

Comments

• First Spanner response - "Who gives a shit?"

Wouldn't expect anything else!
  • It might be an interesting program tonight, but more likely it'll 90% be black figures saying stuff which pretty much all football fans agree with about racism being wrong, and 10% a few clips of a millwall/burnley fan shouting black this, black that.
    Problem is with these reports is that they exaggerate the issue so much, and that they'll be completely biased in where they try and find these numptys.

They've obviously gone to millwall because they know it'll be easier to find an idiot being racist.
    Fact is they could've gone to pretty much any ground in the country with a microphone and eventually picked up someone making similar comments.
    Unfortunately for Millwall it'll be their name getting dragged through the gutter over others because they're easier to target.
  • Probably called him a fish
  • It might be an interesting program tonight, but more likely it'll 90% be black figures saying stuff which pretty much all football fans agree with about racism being wrong, and 10% a few clips of a millwall/burnley fan shouting black this, black that.
    Problem is with these reports is that they exaggerate the issue so much, and that they'll be completely biased in where they try and find these numptys.

They've obviously gone to millwall because they know it'll be easier to find an idiot being racist.
    Fact is they could've gone to pretty much any ground in the country with a microphone and eventually picked up someone making similar comments.
    Unfortunately for Millwall it'll be their name getting dragged through the gutter over others because they're easier to target.

Good post.
  • This post from the Millwall forum link above:

MOhican

'Imagine if it is down to someone saying black c*nt now that is not a racist comment in my honest opinion...'

I just despair sometimes, I really do.
  • I'm sure the tosser who writes a "blog" for the newshopper will be defending them.
  • hawksmoor said:

This post from the Millwall forum link above:

MOhican

'Imagine if it is down to someone saying black c*nt now that is not a racist comment in my honest opinion...'

I just despair sometimes, I really do.

I shudder to think what his dishonest opinion is.
  • looks as if they were in the charlton end for part of the trailer on sky sports

Good post.
    Agreed.
  • edited February 2013
    "racism in football could be eradicated easily, the FA should put a ban on all foreign players from English football, or would that be racist to?"

Read more: http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102525&start=51&posts=75#ixzz2KbbwWUyY
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2013
    Reading that link has made me despise them even more then i thought possible, unbelievable!
  • "racism in football could be eradicated easily, the FA should put a ban on all foreign players from English football, or would that be racist to?"

A spanner couldn't of written that, almost no spelling mistooks !
  • they have some right scummy bastards going to the den. I know we have an element but i can't understand how the few normal millwall fans can put up sharing their passion and love for their team with those tossers.
  • Always the victims:

"I don't know why your surprised? Sky have had an agenda for us for a while and this is just another way to drag us through the mud again"
  • "I think it's pretty fucking bad that our captain is being racially abused. He's been our best player this season, too!"

Racially abuse your players if they are shit, sure but if they are doing well, keep those racist comments to yourself!

Scummy club, scummy fans.
  • "racism in football could be eradicated easily, the FA should put a ban on all foreign players from English football, or would that be racist to?"

Read more: http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102525&start=51&posts=75#ixzz2KbbwWUyY

Surely this person can not live in London and believe that all Black footballers must be foreign?
  • "10 grand plus a week, they could call me what they f*****g like, laughing all the way to the bank"

• Lovely bunch of people aren't they?
  • Surely that's a parody site?
  • "Bet the fact that our player of the season is a black Muslim

Or the year before for that matter

Even gets mentioned"

It's ok though guys, they can't be racist because they voted a black person as their player of the year. Case closed :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• "I was told some of our fans were bunged a nifty for shouting out racist abuse at a couple of our games by some journalists. One of them was totally out of his mind on crystal meth during one recording they took. They gave him a card which he read in the end to get the words right"

..."and this meths thing is true then someone track him down...and put his side to the story?"

Amazing.
  • Huskaris said:

"I think it's pretty fucking bad that our captain is being racially abused. He's been our best player this season, too!"

Racially abuse your players if they are shit, sure but if they are doing well, keep those racist comments to yourself!

Please tell me thats not a real comment on there?

• Just sub-human people really, to think that racial abuse is a non-story. Nothing surprises me about them. Filth.
  • What channel is this on? What time?
  • One of my spanner supporting mates keeps telling me that they love Shittu.
  • Mr. Happy said:

"I was told some of our fans were bunged a nifty for shouting out racist abuse at a couple of our games by some journalists. One of them was totally out of his mind on crystal meth during one recording they took. They gave him a card which he read in the end to get the words right"

..."and this meths thing is true then someone track him down...and put his side to the story?"

Amazing.

I actually thought you were joking. I had to read it for myself. Unbelievable.
  • The only shock is that this is being perceived as some kind of shock news.

Been going on there for years and nothing gets done about it.

Nothing will get done about it this time either!
  • Rumours the main incidents happened at the game against us, the same game Frimpong and Haynes made a comment about being subjected to racism? Believe they had reporters in our away end too.
  • DA9 said:

Huskaris said:

"I think it's pretty fucking bad that our captain is being racially abused. He's been our best player this season, too!"

Please tell me thats not a real comment on there?

The first one was, the second one was my take on what he was saying...
  • If i was SLL i would be proper pissed off and starting to wonder why i bother with surrounding myself with that many bell-ends on a saturday afternoon.

Charlton fans do my head in sometimes but at least nearly everyone is a decent person. They really are just scum in the main.