Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ukraine v England

Comments

• Options
    Gonna be a tense one this. I've a horrible feeling that Hodgson is not a lucky manager. We'll see
  • Options

Am I the only one who thinks Wilshere is overrated?

Nope! I don't get the hype over him at all, very average player who has achieved nothing major so far.

• Options
    Jack is a fine player just still young

Any half decent english right back that works hard can take walkers place I thought he was shit in the NLD but this is worse from him too many baloons
  • Options

Am I the only one who thinks Wilshere is overrated?

A career destined for the treatment table I'm afraid.
  • Options
    what year did we play in yellow, was it mid 90's?
  • Options
    I'm not saying Wilshere is shit or anything - just that he seems to have been anointed as the saviour of English football, but every time I've seen him, he's looked distinctly average.
  • Options
    What was that pass from Walcott to Lampard? Blasted it at him.
  • Options
    Typical England smash and grab 0-0 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Can't see or hear game due to restriction rights in France. What's the overall feeling on how we're playing please nicely
  • Options

Can't see or hear game due to restriction rights in France. What's the overall feeling on how we're playing please nicely

Usual poor passing.

Looks set for a stalemate ATM...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers.
  • Options

http://www.oleoletv.me/watch/live/streaming/online/free/diretta/1/638250/september-10-2013/ukraine-vs-england.html
  • Options

I'd say relatively comfortable, playing within ourselves and feel we should be doing more.

Suspect the liklihood is they are more likely to raise a gear in the second half rather than the other way round. Our attacking play has been a bit laboured, and our quality in the final third poor. Cahill looked solid at back.
  • Options
    I have Adrian Chiles' tie.

FFS
  • Options
    Think we're looking quite good. Just needs a couple of changes but we seem to be in control except in the final third.
  • Options

I thought we did ok reasonably comfortable but final ball letting us down. I fancy us at the moment our two CBs solid just need to watch them on the break, We will get chances just need to take one. COE
  • Options
    Cahill for me has held us together had a very good half and seems to be getting better each time I see him
  • Options
    Just wary of Ukraine giving Walker the run around at the moment.
  • Options

I have Adrian Chiles' tie.

FFS

That tie's a shocker. Would hate to see the rest of your wardrobe. ;-)

• Options

England are playing very professionally, but Ukraine seem to have spotted a weakness with deep crosses into the penalty box from wide right and that has caused us a few troubling moments, but Cahill at least has been awake.

Kyle Walker looks to be drifting out of position a bit and on the left Cole is playing well but has gone walk about once or twice.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree wholeheartedly with that. Cahill is a very good player. I like Jagielka too, but his lack of pace worries me.
  • Options
    Even simon francis would give walker the run about

International footballer my arse
  • Options
    I'm not too sure about the communication between Hart, Jagielka and Cahill.
  • Options
    OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 10m
    0 - Ukraine failed to manage a shot on target against England during the first half. Flattered.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 7m
    47% - England have had just 47% possession so far v Ukraine. They've not had less than 55% in any other game in this campaign. Pegged.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 1m
    77.7% - England completed 77.7% of their passes in the first half; their lowest accuracy of the qualifying campaign. Wayward.
  • Options
    Wilshire is a decent young player but poor in first half. Disapointed with Walker- he seems to be going backwards to me from the player so full of potential a year or so back.This game could go either way.
  • Options
    Carl Jenkinson for Walker then, or is he now committed to Finland?
  • Options
    Ffs walker

Get him off
  • Options
    Gonna be a long long last 40
  • Options

Nope he qualifies for England, in fact I think he's represented them at some level since leaving us.
  • Options

He's played for England and has committed to England.